Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!! Empty Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!!

Post  non_amos Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 pm

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/114211-chris-hemsworth-offers-avengers-update

According to Chris Hemsworth, who is playing Thor in the upcoming THOR film, the AVENGERS film will feature a battle between Thor & the HULK! I just hope it's an EPIC battle worthy of the comics versions & NOT like the 'TV' battle from the TV film 'THE INCREDIBLE HULK RETURNS'. I loved the TV series with Bill Bixby & Lou Feriggno & I also loved the 3 TV films that came out years later. Thor was in 'Returns' (NOT Singerman). Although that film had its' humorous moments & all, I DON'T think we need Thor portrayed like that! A beer-guzzling, womanizing oaf! Not that's there's anything wrong with WOMEN, mind you, but everything in its' proper perspective. There's a time & place for everything in other words. The guy who played Thor was physically impressive enough but the interpretation of the character was all wrong. For one thing, Thor & Donald Blake were 2 SEPARATE men in this film, with Blake being a nerdy David Banner-type who 'channeled' Thor, causing Thor to become flesh & blood but a completely separate entity. And although Thor & the Hulk BRIEFLY battled in this film, it wasn't long enough or major enough. For one thing, we know that the TV Hulk was GREATLY de-powered from the comics version. So was Thor. One thing I DID find amusing though was how Thor referred to the Hulk as a 'TROLL' (NOT talking about realists trying to post at duh Homopage).

I hope this NEW Thor vs. Hulk is more like the comics & that it gives us the next BEST thing to SUPERMAN vs. the Hulk, since we're NOT likely to get THAT anytime soon, unless duh Siegels win & take Supes to Disney/Marvel. cyclops
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!! Empty Re: Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!!

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 pm

non_amos wrote:I hope this NEW Thor vs. Hulk is more like the comics & that it gives us the next BEST thing to SUPERMAN vs. the Hulk, since we're NOT likely to get THAT anytime soon, unless duh Siegels win & take Supes to Disney/Marvel. cyclops
Good deal, I was hoping cooler heads would eventually prevail. The way I heard it, some nitwit executive originally thought the heroes fighting the Hulk in the Avengers movie would be "too obvious". But, um, that's what happened in the motherfucking comic book (regular universe and Ultimate)!

Good to know it'll at least be Thor vs. Hulk.

All I can say is... poor Hulk!
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!! Empty Re: Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!!

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:32 pm

I never saw the tv film of them. Seen a clip and photos before. But I agree I hpe avengers will do them better.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:00 pm

I remember that movie. Wasn't 'Daredevil' in it as Banner's lawyer? And didn't he wear a cheesy black suit?

I have no doubt it will be a lot more "epic" in The Avengers, but with the way Marvel Films pinches pennies, you never know....

*EDIT* Ah, it's actually 'The Return of The Incredible Hulk' and no Daredevil. That was 'The Trial of The Incredible Hulk':

Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!! Hulkandthor
Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!! Return%20of%20The%20Incredible%20Hulk

Trial:
Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!! Trialofhulk_1989
Thor vs.....THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!! The_Trial_of_the_Incredible_Hulk
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Hulk Vs. Thor:

Enjoy!
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Thanks for posting clip ap.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:
non_amos wrote:I hope this NEW Thor vs. Hulk is more like the comics & that it gives us the next BEST thing to SUPERMAN vs. the Hulk, since we're NOT likely to get THAT anytime soon, unless duh Siegels win & take Supes to Disney/Marvel. cyclops
Good deal, I was hoping cooler heads would eventually prevail. The way I heard it, some nitwit executive originally thought the heroes fighting the Hulk in the Avengers movie would be "too obvious". But, um, that's what happened in the motherfucking comic book (regular universe and Ultimate)!

Good to know it'll at least be Thor vs. Hulk.

All I can say is... poor Hulk!

Huh?! Poor Hulk?! WHY?! Wasn't the Hulk more or less Thor's match in the comics? Only I don't think the Hulk could lift his hammer, although I believe he DID in that Avengers animated DVD. I am aware that when John Byrne BRIEFLY took over on the Hulk (BEFORE jumping ship to SUPERMAN) that HE intended for Thor to be more powerful but he obviously didn't go through with it.

Oh, & I got the title wrong for that TV movie. SEE the effect that 'Returns' can HAVE on one?! Wink
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down