Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film

2 posters

Go down

'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film Empty 'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:19 am

They did a pretty decent job. Joker's make-up is too "clean", and Heath Ledger wasn't so obsessive compulsive about licking his lips. Other than that, thumbs-up.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film Empty RE: 'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film

Post  non_amos Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 am

AP, I really enjoyed that Joker video but please explain something if you can. It has the actor playing the Joker as being Paul Louis Harrell. How is that possible? How is that not Heath Ledger?! It looks just like him! Sure, the makeup is 'neater' like you said but the face looks like Ledger to me. It even sounds like Ledger! Now I noticed that some of the talking didn't exactly 'match' the lips moving but otherwise it looks and sounds like Heath Ledger! Could this have been an actual deleted scene that these guys used? If this is the stated actor, just how did he pull this off?! It's too uncanny to not believe it's somehow Heath! Mannerisms & all! affraid
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film Empty Re: 'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:56 pm

non_amos wrote:AP, I really enjoyed that Joker video but please explain something if you can. It has the actor playing the Joker as being Paul Louis Harrell. How is that possible? How is that not Heath Ledger?! It looks just like him! Sure, the makeup is 'neater' like you said but the face looks like Ledger to me. It even sounds like Ledger! Now I noticed that some of the talking didn't exactly 'match' the lips moving but otherwise it looks and sounds like Heath Ledger! Could this have been an actual deleted scene that these guys used? If this is the stated actor, just how did he pull this off?! It's too uncanny to not believe it's somehow Heath! Mannerisms & all! affraid

Nope, it's not Heath.

The actor in question is thinner than Ledger was, but other than that and the lip-licking, he nailed the character. Which goes to show that even though Ledger won an award, and died with his name attached to the Joker, other people CAN play the part. And play it well.

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film Empty RE: 'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film

Post  non_amos Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:
non_amos wrote:AP, I really enjoyed that Joker video but please explain something if you can. It has the actor playing the Joker as being Paul Louis Harrell. How is that possible? How is that not Heath Ledger?! It looks just like him! Sure, the makeup is 'neater' like you said but the face looks like Ledger to me. It even sounds like Ledger! Now I noticed that some of the talking didn't exactly 'match' the lips moving but otherwise it looks and sounds like Heath Ledger! Could this have been an actual deleted scene that these guys used? If this is the stated actor, just how did he pull this off?! It's too uncanny to not believe it's somehow Heath! Mannerisms & all! affraid

Nope, it's not Heath.

The actor in question is thinner than Ledger was, but other than that and the lip-licking, he nailed the character. Which goes to show that even though Ledger won and award, and died with his name attached to the Joker, other people CAN play the part. And play it well.

Good point. I know it's too late now & Nolan scrapped his original idea for the Joker to be in the next film in honor of Ledger & all of that but if there is a 4th film, even without Nolan, I think they ought to get this guy! I don't know what his acting resume is or anything but if he did a FAN-FILM that well, then he ought to be considered. And even if Nolan is gone, they could continue the same 'continuity', even if Bale is also gone. Or they can reboot. Again. And again. And.....you get the point. And this version was far better than what you'd typically see in a fan-film too.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film Empty Re: 'The Dark Knight Rises-Joker Is Back' Fan Film

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:29 pm

I agree. I was saying JGL looked just like Ledger right after 'The Dark Knight' came out, and could probably do a very good job with the Joker in a sequel.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down