Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Leaked & Officially Released

3 posters

Go down

'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Leaked & Officially Released Empty 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Leaked & Officially Released

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Damn, that Ultron is MENACING:

EDIT - Official Version:

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Official Version)
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Leaked & Officially Released Empty Re: 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Leaked & Officially Released

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:46 pm

I'd call what Spader does "scenery-chewing" but... well, obviously that's not it.

Yeah, I'm "up" for this. But who isn't when it comes to Avengers films?
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Leaked & Officially Released Empty Re: 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Leaked & Officially Released

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:10 pm

I wonder how many people didn't get that the song/Ultron's dialog is based on 'Pinocchio'?

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:I wonder how many people didn't get that the song/Ultron's dialog is based on 'Pinocchio'?

I read that over at Singer Homo Hype. I probably wouldn't have gotten it though if I hadn't read it it. I haven't watched Pinocchio in decades, literally. Kinda funny that they're using that analogy. Not to mention that Pinocchio is also a Disney property. So they're doing a 'dark' take on it huh? I also remember a 'dark' take on something else not Disney related.

LOL!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down