Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Captain America: Winter Soldier' News/Rumors

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'Captain America: Winter Soldier' News/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' News/Rumors

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Pics of the suit he'll wear in 'Winter Soldier':

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=83745

'Captain America: Winter Soldier' News/Rumors - Page 2 Im8f10

'Captain America: Winter Soldier' News/Rumors - Page 2 8iwb10

'Captain America: Winter Soldier' News/Rumors - Page 2 Rt9210
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

'Captain America: Winter Soldier' News/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' News/Rumors

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Wow, lots of drabby navy blues, off-whites and grays there. Captain "America", huh?
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Been in a bit of a Cap mood lately. I'm seriously looking forward to this. I dig Cap, I dig Evans in the role and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Avengers didn't really show us Cap adjusting to the modern day. He accepted it... but let's face it, it's a big thing to take in. I've not kept up with spoilers about this movie (and kind of don't want to) but I'm definitely interested in seeing how Cap moves forward (A) after such a prolonged absence and (B) establishing himself as the alpha male among the Avengers (which is no easy feat). You're frozen for over decades, you're thawed out, you kick the stuffings out of a god and then you save the world from an alien invasion. So what's next, Disneyland? C'mon! Can't wait to see where things go with this.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Apparently `Winter Soldier` is THE movie to get the `Avengers 2` ball-rolling. Be interesting to see just HOW...
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2