Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranking System

5 posters

Go down

Ranking System Empty Ranking System

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:57 am

Hello all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a new "ranking system" that is automatically determined by your posting habits. I have set it to the various Superman actors throughout the years, and will probably modify it from time to time. Those of you with less than 10 posts will be ranked at the "BJ Routh" level, and will progress up towards "Christopher Reeve" once you reach a certain level. The point?

Post.

-AP
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Ranking System Empty Re: Ranking System

Post  lib Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Hello all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a new "ranking system" that is automatically determined by your posting habits. I have set it to the various Superman actors throughout the years, and will probably modify it from time to time. Those of you with less than 10 posts will be ranked at the "BJ Routh" level, and will progress up towards "Christopher Reeve" once you reach a certain level. The point?

Post.

-AP

gee AP.... why don't you just kick me in the nuts.... i would much rather perfer that than be ranked at "BJ Routh" level.
lib
lib
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:05 pm

lib wrote:gee AP.... why don't you just kick me in the nuts.... i would much rather perfer that than be ranked at "BJ Routh" level.

Actually, you're at the "Kirk Alyn" level. No more BJ for you.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ranking System Empty RE: Ranking System

Post  non_amos Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:47 pm

AP, just what is the order exactly? I noticed I was 'Superman 3' & then went to Lois & Clark. Is that good or not? I noticed Webhead was 'Superman: the Animated Series' but was previously 'Superman 2'. Please clarify.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:38 pm

non_amos wrote:AP, just what is the order exactly? I noticed I was 'Superman 3' & then went to Lois & Clark. Is that good or not? I noticed Webhead was 'Superman: the Animated Series' but was previously 'Superman 2'. Please clarify.
Puncher implemented a grading/ranking system whereby we start with the worst Superman movies and then work towards the best. He asked my opinion and I thought that it might be better to run with a "Supermen" theme. My suggestion was...

01- BJ Blandon (for brand new members)
02- Dean Cain
03- George Reeves
04- Open to suggestions here (possibly Cavill or STAS)
05- Christopher Reeve

Can't say for sure that he implemented that the way I described above but that's what I suggested.

EDIT- The really cool Jim Lee "pissed off Superman" thing for the mods was Puncher's idea though. I dig it. A lot.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:46 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:
non_amos wrote:AP, just what is the order exactly? I noticed I was 'Superman 3' & then went to Lois & Clark. Is that good or not? I noticed Webhead was 'Superman: the Animated Series' but was previously 'Superman 2'. Please clarify.
Puncher implemented a grading/ranking system whereby we start with the worst Superman movies and then work towards the best. He asked my opinion and I thought that it might be better to run with a "Supermen" theme. My suggestion was...

01- BJ Blandon (for brand new members/under 10 posts)
02- Kirk Alyn
03- Dean Cain
04- George Reeves
05- STAS
06- Tom Welling
07- Christopher Reeve

Can't say for sure that he implemented that the way I described above but that's what I suggested.

EDIT- The really cool Jim Lee "pissed off Superman" thing for the mods was Puncher's idea though. I dig it. A lot.

Fixed it with the exact numbering. Each has a certain number of posts you need to reach in order for it to change.

And yeah, I really dig the Moderator "badge" too.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Its a cool system
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 pm

There are going to be a few more Special Ranks to be applied to posters. These will be based on either my interpretation, or from suggestions by our Moderators.

They are as follows, and the list will change with time:

1. Target - Self-explanatory, no?

2. Dunce - For posters who continually amaze us with their ability to make no sense, say the dumbest things, or just outright annoy people.

I'll update this when new Ranks are added.

-AP
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum