Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kilowog Images WITH LINK THIS TIME

3 posters

Go down

New Kilowog Images WITH LINK THIS TIME Empty New Kilowog Images WITH LINK THIS TIME

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:05 am

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/02/16/getting-a-great-look-at-green-lantern-movie-kilowog/

This character’s name may really need changing when the Green Lantern movie is released in certain areas. It’s bad enough that a number of people will be disappointed that Green Lantern isn’t black, but to have a lead character called “Kill A Wog”….

Anyway, here’s a good look at the movie version of Kilowog, as seen in Green Lantern comics published today. Any chance of a plush version, DC Direct?
New Kilowog Images WITH LINK THIS TIME Kilowog-570x787
New Kilowog Images WITH LINK THIS TIME Kilowog2-570x957
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

New Kilowog Images WITH LINK THIS TIME Empty Re: New Kilowog Images WITH LINK THIS TIME

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 am

He definitly looks fine aleast to my prospective, way better than his recent concept!
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

New Kilowog Images WITH LINK THIS TIME Empty Re: New Kilowog Images WITH LINK THIS TIME

Post  webhead2006 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 am

He does look pretty good. Some times I don't like sonyimageworks stuff. They are good and bad at times. But I with the amount of time on post they should look good.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down