Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Supernatural - Page 4 Empty Re: Supernatural

Post  webhead2006 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Well tonight marked the return again for supernatural after another few weeks off. Man all the breaks this season have been crappy. But this episode was definately worth the wait. We returned on a solid bobby episode. Which was nice after the tease in previous episode. And we finally learned what booby been up too since he died and passed on his reaper. I enjoyed seeing the ghost side of things. Something they never really touchd on in past ghost episodes. It was also touching with bobby trying to talk to the boys. I felt sorry for the anne chick and her getting offed so soon in the episode. The evil ghost stuff was also handled well. And was so glad bobby now can see/talk with the boys. Sucked they where pissed at him. Next week looks to be a good episode and move on with the dick roman/levithans plot.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 am

Yeah, I enjoyed tonight's episode too & actually watched it on TV! Good to see Bobby back. Now if Cass can just get out of the funny farm & bring him back like before?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 am

Supernatural's ratings are in:
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/04/21/tv-ratings-friday-fringe-finder-rise-nikita-supernatural-at-lows-grimm-falls/130206/
CW Supernatural 0.6(18-45 share), 1.484(millions of viewers)
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Tonight new episode wasn't to bad. Missed the first few minutes due to dozing off before show started. Which sucks, got to check full episode out a little later. But enjoyed the bits I did see. We got some development on what happened with frank from a few episodes ago. Along with seeing eurueka's actress tonight. She was pretty cool as her spn character as a hacker. Glad we didn't see her offed here. Also I am happy we got some levithan plot moving along. All in all a solid episode, andpreview for remaining episodes looks good.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Supernatural's Ratings are in:
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/04/28/tv-ratings-friday-fringe-up-finder-supernatural-csiny-blue-bloods-down/131256/
CW Supernatural 0.6(18-45 share)1.529(millions of viewers)
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu May 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Season 8 pick up for supernatural:
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00050239.html
"The Vampire Diaries", "Supernatural" and "90210" have been given new season orders by The CW. The renewal will bring back the vampire-themed series for a fourth season, the ghost-hunting show for an eighth season, and the spin-off of "Beverly Hills, 90210" for a fifth season.

The renewal announcement for "The Vampire Diaries" and "Supernatural" doesn't come as a surprise. The former is currently the highest-rated show for the network, while the latter had tapped Jeremy Carver as a new showrunner to replace Sera Gamble, who would step down from the position, although it had not been officially renewed at that time.

Previously, The CW had given a new season order to "America's Next Top Model". Meanwhile, "Gossip Girl", "Nikita" as well as freshmen "The Secret Circle", "Ringer" and "Hart of Dixie" are still awaiting word on their fate.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat May 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Well last night supernatural episode was pretty good. We keep moving on levithan plot, and introduce the way for the brothers to stop them. All with the word of god. A special message translated by a prophet. Which triggers a group of angels and levithans to go after the prophet. The plotline with the prophet was handled well I thought and I felt bad for the poor kid who didn't want to be innvovled in this at all. Also great seeing castial once again and see what he is up to since he took lucifier out of sam. It was an interesting angle for them to play out with castial being changed and seeing things differently. So it should be fun to see how this castial plays out. And also cool that crowly who the boys haven't bother with all season was brought back into the picture with being/trying to take things over in this new power struggle. Next week episode looks to be a good one there. And good cliffhanger ending too.

Supernatural ratings are in:
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/05/tv-ratings-friday-fringe-grimm-the-finder-blue-bloods-csi-ny-down-shark-tank-up-as-entire-abc-line-up-rises/132553/
CW Supernatural 0.7(18-45 share) 1.58(millions of viewers)

webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun May 06, 2012 1:11 am

I didn't get to watch it because I was at THE AVENGERS. Oh well, I'm sure I can catch it online, if I have the time that is.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun May 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Ya I missed it fri myself cause I went to see avengers again too. But I taped it. If you do want to see it non. It shouldby now or tomorrow be up on cw site. And if not there yet you could probably easily find it online from some other stream site. Or one of those torrent dl sites.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Friday new episode of supernatural was pretty good. A nice tease for next week season finale. We get to see sam and dean going after alpha vamp and crowley for the blood weapon against the levithans. Poor kevin the prophe is under control from dick. And bobby is still vengful to get dick. Overall a good episode. Can't wait to see how season ends. Also glad they offed that one levithan lacky.

Supernatural ratings are in:
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/12/tv-ratings-friday-fringe-and-finder-finales-rise-as-grimm-shark-tank-and-entire-cbs-lineup-fall/133720/
CW Supernatural 0.7(18-45 share), 1.680(millions of viewers)
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri May 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Well tonight was the season finale for spn. Overall a very solid finale to the season. Really liked the recap of season events. And it was nice to see bobby redeemed himself. Was very sad to see them burn the flask. Now if we see bobby will probably be a dream/vision/meta episode next season. Also loved seeing the implapa again and great song choice for its big scene. And woot for dick being offed and man the dick puns where pretty heavy in the episode. And crowley what a double dealing two time snake he is on the boys and dick. And poor sam being self alone on earth, and dean and castial sent to purgatory. Wow what an ending there. Now I can't wait for next season in oct.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat May 19, 2012 1:03 am

I actually caught it tonight too but I've missed a lot of eps. Still enjoyed it. But Web, refresh my memory about the song you're talking about. I'm sure when I hear it I'll be like DUH! but I just can't recall it at the moment.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat May 19, 2012 2:27 pm

The song I was mentioing was during the scene with the car on road, and when meg drove it into the sign. I am at the moment blanking on title of song. But it was a good classic rock song, and car related too.

Supernatural season finale ratings are in:
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/19/tv-ratings-friday-grimm-finale-wins-night-supernatural-and-shark-tank-finales-down/135032/
CW Supernatural (Season Finale) 0.6(18-45 share), 1.57(million of viewers)
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 am

Robert singer comments on season 8:
http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981368732
'Supernatural' Season 8 Spoilers: What Will Happen to Sam and Dean?

June 01, 2012 12:20 AM EDT

Supernatural season 7 ended with the brothers separated, with Dean in purgatory and Sam left alone. Of course, they have to find a way back to one another when season 8 begins. How will that happen?

SPN Season 8 Spoilers

At the end of "Survival of the Fittest," Dean stabbed Dick with the bone, which led to him and Castiel ending up in purgatory, thanks to some fine print about using the weapon. Of course, Crowley only clued Sam in on that fact once he was left alone in the lab. However, Castiel did disappear pretty soon after letting Dean in on where they were, leaving Dean alone and surrounded by purgatory's creatures.

This week's TV Guide has a bit about what to expect in Supernatural season 8, as executive producer Robert Singer says, "Dean was with the angel Cas when they found Roman. That decision plays well into next season because Sam [Jared Padalecki] has generally been the more sensitive one, and to have him deal with a human problem rather than a supernatural one just seemed right to us." Crowley made it clear that he had plans for both Meg and Castel, and even though he did give his blood for the weapon to kill Dick, Crowley's always out for himself and never someone who can be trusted.

But what was that whole deal with Castiel seemingly just leaving Dean behind in purgatory? Where did he go? All Singer says is "Our intention is to have Cas back for a number of episodes." The question does remain if he left on his own or if Crowley had a hand to play in that. After all, he does have Meg already. Could Crowley be putting his plan in action for both the angel and the demon while Dean's stuck in purgatory?

The article also reveals that Singer does explain that "the brothers are reunited on screen quickly, but much time will have passed." It was impossible not to see the parallels to the season 3 finale, which left the brothers separated when Dean went to hell after he sold his soul to bring Sam back to life in season 2. Season 4 began with Dean digging himself out of his own grave and finding Sam. Castiel was the one to pull Dean out of hell. Will Sam be the one to save Dean this time around?

However Dean and Sam are reunited, it's likely to lead to a Winchester hug (after all, coming back from the dead and hell does, so purgatory should mean the same thing). Hopefully there are some more brotherly moments in season 8 since that is what the show is about—Sam and Dean hunting things, on the road together. Speaking of parallels to previous storylines, hopefully Sam doesn't end up going down a dark road again. They've lost many over the years, so Sam's resources are going to be limited while Dean's in purgatory. Could some familiar faces turn up to help as he's trying to get his brother back?

There's still the matter of what the big evil of season 8 will be. Crowley can never be trusted, and it does seem like he could have something big brewing. Then there's the fact that Alpha Vamp did say "See you next season" in "There Will Be Blood." He could end up returning. If he does, how big of a role could he end up playing in the season? The series is going into its eighth season (and will be airing its 150th episode) and is making the move from Friday nights to Wednesdays. What else could they face after dealing with everything that they have over these past seven seasons?

What do you think of the latest Supernatural season 8 spoilers?
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 pm

season 7 dvd news:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Supernatural-Season-7/17051
Supernatural - Page 4 Supern10
Supernatural - Page 4 Supern11
Supernatural - 'The Complete 7th Season' is Officially Announced for DVD, Blu: Date, Extras, Packaging Standard and high-def sets will hit the streets in mid-September Posted by David Lambert 6/06/2012

In Season 7, Sam and Dean fight demons. Real demons, like Lucifer, who tortures Sam with visions of Hell. Private demons, as the brothers face a traumatic personal loss when Bobby is cut down by alien forces. And as Sam and Dean travel the back roads of America, hunting monsters who wreak havoc on the innocent, a new and more terrible foe hunts them: Leviathans, freed from Purgatory and immune to the brothers' arsenal of weapons and cunning. With Bobby gone, all Sam and Dean can rely on is each other. But will that be enough? Uncover the terrifying revelations in this 4-disc, 23-episode Season 7.

Warner Home Video has set September 18th as the release date for Supernatural - The Complete 7th Season on six-disc DVD ($59.98 SRP) and four-disc Blu-ray ($69.97 SRP). The title includes all 23 episodes, plus bonus material to include Featurettes, Commentaries, Deleted Scenes, a Gag Reel, and more! Exclusive to the Blu edition is an additional Featurette, and UltraViolet digital downloads of the episodes (available only in the USA, not in Canada, and must be redeemed within two years of street date). Here's a peek at the packaging, along with a pre-order button link for Amazon:
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Some new tidbits for season 8:
Will season 8 hinge on Sam trying to save Dean from Purgartory? "No," Singer answers. An amount of time passes before Dean finds his way back from Purgatory (not specified how long). They're planning on doing various flashbacks through the season showing what happened and what Sam did in that time while Dean was away.

- Why use flashbacks? Because fans usually hate it when the brothers are separated, so that's why they're being reunited quickly.

- What about Castiel? They're still framing that out, but Cas will be back a number of times.

- Will Kevin the Prophet be back? "Kevin is an integral part of the year."

- What does Crowley want with Kevin? The King of Hell needs someone to read the word of God. "Every year we start with a theme -- this is our "Raiders of The Lost Ark" year. This season-long story will be a quest. It's about Kevin and the tablets and the Word of God."

- They would like guest characters like Sheriff Mills, Charlie and Garth back, but nothing is concrete yet. "And there's one new character that we're talking about. It's a monster that Dean meets in Purgatory."

- Who will be the big bad this season? It's another angels and demons year. "It's not apocalyptic but about who can gain control and keep demons in Hell or angels in Heaven."

- I know a lot of you have been waiting for this answer. I'll share the whole thing:

Former producer Jeremy Carver, who exec produced the U.S verison of Being Human, is returning to Supernatural as your new co-showrunner. Will fans notice anything different?

"No. Jeremy gave us a couple of years on the show, so I do think this season will be a little less earnest and a little more the kind of stuff we did in Seasons 2 and 3, before the weight of all the mythology got us."
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Webhead, you forgot the link. I sometimes like to check out the link because they usually have pics.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Ok found a link with the info, and sorry when I found info at shh board poster didn't include link:
http://www.thewinchesterfamilybusiness.com/to-spoil-or-not-to-spoil/17242-tv-guide-robert-singer-interview-major-season-8-spoilers.html
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:11 am

Thanks!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Supernatural panel details:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s6/supernatural/tubetalk/a393441/supernatural-comic-con-2012-live-blog.html
At the end of the seventh season of Supernatural, Dean and Castiel were stranded in purgatory and Sam was left all by himself for the first time. A sizzle reel of footage was shown at the start of the Hall H panel, but what follows are some of the highlights from everything else which was revealed during the discussion with with cast and crew, as well as the audience Q&A session which followed afterwards. Many thanks to Digital Spy for the quotes below, and be sure to sound off with your thoughts on all these new details in the usual place.

• The first question asked at the panel was whether or not Dean will manage to find his way out of purgatory, but Ackles was very careful to not give too much away. "He gets out. How he gets out, that's too much of a teaser - I can't tell you!" Luckily, Ben Edlund made it clear that he'll be back fairly early on in the season, but that will be far from the end of it. "The story of how he's brought to the limits in that place will be something we explore."

• "Sam is totally getting some action this season," Padalecki teased when asked about the rumours of romance for Sam. How about Dean? "I think the only real romance in Dean's life is the car," jokes Ackles. "So in that regard, absolutely."

• As talk turned to the relationships between characters on the show, Jeremy Carver made it clear that the focus will always remain on the bond between Sam and Dean, but their separation will have had a "profound effect" on them. "They are just as open to new relationships and beginnings and endings as anyone else in the world. They're going to have to come to terms, like any partnership, with dealing with the new relationship in each other's life."

• Misha Collins is then asked when we'll see Castiel again, but refused to give anything away. All he said was that what happened in purgatory is likely to be explored with the use of flashbacks. Despite Bobby seemingly being killed off for good at the end of season seven, Jim Beaver was also on the panel and was asked what his presence there might mean for the future of the character. "You can read anything you want into it. The pat answer is it's Supernatural, anything's possible. I have said anything's possible maybe 7,000 times this weekend!"

• What's going on with Crowley? "Crowley's essentially what happens when people aren't paying attention," Mark Shepard says. "I think we might be in a situation this year, I think I'm right to say, where we're kind of chasing after the same thing so it could be a bit of a problem."

• As for what fans should expect from this season, Carver teased that it will have a lot in common with Raiders of the Lost Arc, explaining that the Winchester's are on the search for a "power source" which will introduce a "gamechanging element". "They really want something.It ties into the overarching mythology of the show itself, and something near and dear to their hearts."

• Reiterating that the purgatory storyline is likely to take place via flashbacks, Edlund said that there's a "whole body of events" that take place in purgatory. "They're going to meet some badasses down there," he says. "There are going to be some problems." And Carver adds: "We can safely say purgatory makes strange bedfellows."

• "We're going to pull back from the heavy, heavy mythology. We're going to give a chance for our brothers to come out a little bit," says Carver. However, he hopes that the mythology they do introduce will play a role in the show for many years to come. Jared finishes the panel by thanking the fans for their support and making a point of saying that Supernatural's move to a Wednesday is a great sign.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Supernatural casting news:
http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/daniele-watts-cedric-stewart-ty-olsson-join-series/
Ty Olsson has landed a recurring role on The CW’s Supernatural for the upcoming 8th season. Olsson plays Benny, a darkly handsome survivor with a tell-it-to-you-straight sense of honor. Details of the arc are being kept under wraps. Olsson (ABC’s Men In Trees) is repped by Russ Mortensen at Pacific Artists and ROAR. Supernatural premieres on October 3.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Supernatural season 8 promo
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Did any one catch last week season premire. Solid start to the season. Liked the teases of purgatory and dean relationship with benny. That relationship should be interesting to see how it plays out. Like it did with kas yrs ago. Also interesting to see sam leave the life behind again and pretty much be dragged back cause of dean and his regret not helping kevin. As for kevin def liked him here then last season. Hope he is around for awhile and nice storyline with having a spell to trap on nasties in hell for good. That def can be left in the air for series ending plot point. Also if any one was wondering read it scored 1.82mill viewers. So solid rating start I say. Can't wait to see how ratings fair for spn with arrow pairing tonight.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Well episode two I thought was pretty good and loved seeing kevin and the boys trying to get the word of god back. But like typical fashion play right into crowley and loose the tablt and kevin pretty much to crowley. Also I liked we got to see some other gods/monsters and we got a nice bump in ratings with arrow pairing that week.

Same with episode three had some solid ratings and a nice episode. Also sweet once again to get into other cultures gods with a mayan one. Don't think they tangoed with any of them in long time. And was an interesting episode.

Episode 4 I thought was an interesting concept and play on werewolffs in there mythos. And having story play out via video cameras from guest actors. I thought the guest starrs did well. Just thought the way episode was set up was a bit out of norm style spn has been. But didn't hate it totally.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum