Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Joe Quesada: Bloated Moron" Gives His Take On 'Man Of Steel'

5 posters

Go down

"Joe Quesada: Bloated Moron" Gives His Take On 'Man Of Steel' Empty "Joe Quesada: Bloated Moron" Gives His Take On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:25 am

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Edwardo2K14/news/?a=98928

Joe Quesada Disappointed By MAN OF STEEL; Says That The Film Left Him "Angry"
During his chat with Kevin Smith on the Fatman on Batman podcast, Marvel Entertainment’s Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada expressed his dissapointment in Zack Snyder's Man Of Steel claiming that he felt that "Zod was the hero of the movie". Read on for more...

By McNyagano - 4/27/2014

"Joe Quesada: Bloated Moron" Gives His Take On 'Man Of Steel' Rtn_2006-joe_quesada

“As a comic book fan, I wanted to love that movie so much,” said Quesada. “I wanted to love it so much, and I didn’t love it so much. Again, there are little things here and there that you could pick at and things like that, but I just think at the end of the day, Zod was the hero of the movie to me.” A very interersting statement indeed. The fact that he sees Zod as a hero in this film more than Superman himself is a very bold statement to make since Superman here is suppose to be the hero.

He added, “He wanted to save his race, and Superman didn’t let him." Quesada talks about what impressed him the most about Zod as a viallin, “Zod, in this particular incarnation, struck me as not necessarily an evil man, but a man of…he had a particular…he had his orders, he had a mission. He was a zealot of sorts, but he was a zealot…again, correct me if I’m wrong… but he didn’t say, ‘I want to rebuild Krypton, and then come back and destroy this little planet. All I want is to rebuild this planet. And the only reason I’m blowing everything to bits here is because you’ve got what I want, and you’re not giving it to me. So please, give me my people, and I’ll leave.”  

Joe described his feelings after watching the film, “I was in the mood to watch that Superman movie, and afterwards I was just angry,” said Quesada. What do you guys think? Do you feel that Quesada has a point here? Leave your thoughts down below.

I mean, the fuck....? Did this fat, biased piece of SHIT watch the same movie?? Zod "just wanted his people"?? That he was just on some little expedition for the Codex, and would have happily jaunted off back into the void? Did the fucktard not miss the oh-so-subtle scene of Kal-El sinking into a pit of human skulls, or Zod's "foundation" line?

I know this portly shit is a Marvel Comics "big-wig", but FUCKING HELL, is he blind or just extremely stupid???
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

"Joe Quesada: Bloated Moron" Gives His Take On 'Man Of Steel' Empty Re: "Joe Quesada: Bloated Moron" Gives His Take On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  non_amos Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:49 am

No time right now to comment extensively on this but this is the sorta crap I'm seeing on duh Internets even from supposed 'fanboys'. And Cavill is not Reeve.

I mean, what do you want?! Do you want a Superman film that will soon be 40 YEARS OLD or do you want a Superman for a new generation? I mean, c'mon! Cut Cavill & company some slack huh?!  Frustration
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

"Joe Quesada: Bloated Moron" Gives His Take On 'Man Of Steel' Empty Re: "Joe Quesada: Bloated Moron" Gives His Take On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:36 am

Quesada is the ultimate company man. Of course he's going to take sides against a DC property. He kind of has to. Acknowledging that the MOS flying effects beat the hell out of the Thor flying effects or that Superman is finally taking advantage of all the technological advancements made since 1978 or that he's finally in a movie worthy of him for the first time since 1983 is apparently more than he's willing to deal with.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm

I still don't get what movie this tubby turd watched.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Thu May 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Maybe he prefers a Superman that knocks up his former flame then left for five years then suddenly tries to get back in her life by stalking her with any chance he gets along with not taking any responsability for a illegitimate child he brough into the world.

But seriously, how could he root for someone who wasen't planning on sharing the same planet with other races resembling his own?

Can anyone say... WHAT THE FUCK??!
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stocks Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

I actually listened to that whole podcast a few weeks ago. Kevin Smith even goes on to correct him, telling him Zod was gonna kill the people of the Earth no matter what how Superman tried to persuade him not to. Joe just goes "...did he? I'm still angry". Laughing 

Aside from being a company man for Marvel, I think it just sums up a lot of people who just latch onto the things that might have irked them in the moment but don't pay attention to everything else because they're so upset over one detail. Context seems to escape these dolts. Everytime someone's upset "I hated that he killed Zod", I ask "what the fuck would YOU have done?". That always shuts them up. Once Zod says "either I die or you", that's it. There's no way to negotiate with a madman who's literally programmed. It's so bizarre.
James Stocks
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down