Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED!

+3
non_amos
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! Empty Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED!

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Hey there,

I know Harry Knowles over at Aint It A Shame What This Place Has Become News got the "hopes" of the Apologist brood up by claiming BJ told him the head of Legendary told him to get into "super" shape, but Zack Snyder once again says "nope".

http://www.filmsactu.com/news-cinema-exclusif-zack-snyder-parle-de-superman-11929.htm

"I have not really had time to work on the project. When I finished promoting Ga'Hoole, I could really harness myself. As I have already explained, the film will focus on early days of Superman, so there will be no links with other films. This is not a remake then. Similarly, although I still can not talk about the script, I can assure you that this new Superman will not be based on a comic book in particular."

NO LINKS WITH OTHER FILMS. Did he say "Virtually no link"? Did he say "No real link"? Nope. He said NONE. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

BJ Routh is done. Let's get on with the casting of the NEW Superman, and shut those Apologist pigs up for good......
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! Empty Re: Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED!

Post  webhead2006 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:48 am

yes we need a fresh new take on everything. new cast, new look, feel, theme and all that. so this film can be its own thing and not be assoicated with anything else. so its on its own feet.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! Empty RE: Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED!

Post  non_amos Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Ya know, what really continues to get me is how over at duh Homopage they're STILL harping on Blandon 'BJ' Routhman! Was it AP that said that they're not REALLY Superman fans?! That they're SINGERMAN aka "BJ' fans?! I think he was right! I mean, if you take a quick look at comments over there you'll see that the sheep are ALREADY voicing their disapproval. And if you'll notice, some of them are their PROMINENT posters. They criticize Snyder for his style. They whine about yet another origin. Hey, & many of them are still pining for their 'BJ'. Personally I want a GREAT Superman film REGARDLESS of cast or anything! Instead these 'fans' are basically saying, in so many words, that they WON'T support this project. I guarantee you that even right up until this new film is released we'll STILL be reading such crap, like last-minute efforts to hire 'BJ', etc. Like I said before, I guess some things NEVER change! Rolling Eyes
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! Empty Re: Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED!

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm

non_amos wrote:Ya know, what really continues to get me is how over at duh Homopage they're STILL harping on Blandon 'BJ' Routhman! Was it AP that said that they're not REALLY Superman fans?! That they're SINGERMAN aka "BJ' fans?! I think he was right! I mean, if you take a quick look at comments over there you'll see that the sheep are ALREADY voicing their disapproval. And if you'll notice, some of them are their PROMINENT posters. They criticize Snyder for his style. They whine about yet another origin. Hey, & many of them are still pining for their 'BJ'. Personally I want a GREAT Superman film REGARDLESS of cast or anything! Instead these 'fans' are basically saying, in so many words, that they WON'T support this project. I guarantee you that even right up until this new film is released we'll STILL be reading such crap, like last-minute efforts to hire 'BJ', etc. Like I said before, I guess some things NEVER change! Rolling Eyes

It was indeed me. I knew from the get-go that these "people" weren't Superman fans, but BJ Routh fans. And guess what? They prove me right at every turn.

Zack Snyder is no fool. He wouldn't have taken the job if he HAD to use that bland 2X4. He will want someone who will give a MEMORABLE performance, ala Butler in 300 or Earle-Haley in Watchmen. Not someone who already had his chance and screwed it all up.

Hollywood has judged Brandon "BJ" Routh, and found him wanting.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! Empty RE: Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED!

Post  non_amos Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 pm

OK, since Snyder said that THIS film will have NOTHING to do with previous films, he didn't just mean SINGERMAN. He also meant the REEVE films. SO..........there are some things then that we need to consider.

1) THEME MUSIC: Heaven forbid, this is ANOTHER sticking point with DUH APOLOGISTS! To them it's HERESY to even suggest a theme other than John Williams' theme. And get this! Even if they DON'T get their BJ in the film, the theme has GOT to stay, no matter what. However, I see a major problem with that. Sure, the Williams' theme invokes images of Superman, correct? But more specifically, it invokes images of CHRISTOPHER REEVE! So as much as even I love that theme, it's time to move on. The Reeve films didn't use the TV show music, so why should a NEW generation of films use the Williams' theme? It's better to come up with a NEW theme that's JUST as ICONIC, JUST as MAJESTIC, & don't tell me it can't be done!

2) ROCK MUSIC: I know duh apologists will disagree with this also but think about it. It's regularly used in MARVEL films & in some cases quite well. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that the soundtrack to this film be by AC/DC. What I AM suggesting is to pick a selection of CLASSIC ROCK songs that are SPECIFICALLY about Superman. For example, when I was in high school there was the song (WISH I COULD FLY LIKE) SUPERMAN by the Kinks. I could easily see that tune being in a Superman film. Another great choice would be LAND OF CONFUSION by Genesis. If you'll recall the video for that song even had a puppet of Ronald Reagan in a pseudo-Superman suit. If you'll note the lyrics to that song in the 2nd verse, you'll see what I'm talking about. A more 'metal' version of this tune was done later on by Disturbed. There was also a song by R.E.M. called SUPERMAN. And we all know from watching SMALLVILLE how rock songs have been used with GREAT effect. I STILL like that song by Remy Zero called SAVE ME. MY point would be for 'the powers that be' to have a GREAT musical score to the film but ALSO have scattered throughout the film, here & there, some classic tunes that would actually FIT the momentum of the film. Please keep in mind that I detoured a little bit with the rock music but felt like I need to put that out there. I know, Nolan probably WON'T allow it but I think it could work if done right.

3) NEW ACTOR/NEW CAST: Obviously no more 'Ruth' but much to OUR chagrin, more than likely no Welling either! But keep in mind, neither will be used because they're obviously gonna make a COMPLETE break with the past. They won't use BJ because they won't WANT to be associated with THAT abortion of a film! They also won't use Welling because they're not gonna make SMALLVILLE: the MOVIE. For these same reasons they won't use ANYONE from those respective versions.

4) PLOT: Not a whole lot is known yet about this but obviously the ZOD rumor has been shot down. Maybe that's just as well because we don't want SUPERMAN 2: the NEW MOVIE either. I assume Luthor will be in the film but at least we won't have to worry about..........LAND! I also don't think we'll have to worry about bumbling idiot sidekicks to Luthor either. One thing we DO know, it WON'T be a continuation of SINGERMAN SUCKS & HEY!!!!! NO MORE KID! Laughing

5) SUPERMAN'S CHARACTER: I DON'T know how they'll proceed with this but if they want to make a COMPLETE break with the past, the REEVE IMPERSONATIONS are gonna have to go too! I'm not suggesting make Supes dark like BATMAN but by the same token, rescuing cats out of trees has GOT to go! That stuff was fine for THAT time period. However, I think the 'over-grown boy scout' has worn out it's welcome. I've said this before on the old website but they NEED to make Supes like the GOLDEN AGE SUPERMAN aka EARTH-2 SUPERMAN. HIS character was TOUGH! I even believe that's more or less how George Reeves portrayed the character on the old TV show, with Clark Kent ALSO being tough! But I also believe that CR's performance became so ingrained in the American psyche that to this day they haven't completely shaken loose from it.

I know that was extra lengthy but just some observations. Thoughts?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:38 am

non_amos wrote:OK, since Snyder said that THIS film will have NOTHING to do with previous films, he didn't just mean SINGERMAN. He also meant the REEVE films. SO..........there are some things then that we need to consider.

Thankfully too. I grew up with the Donner films, but their day has been done for 23 years now.

non_amos wrote:1) THEME MUSIC: Heaven forbid, this is ANOTHER sticking point with DUH APOLOGISTS! To them it's HERESY to even suggest a theme other than John Williams' theme. And get this! Even if they DON'T get their BJ in the film, the theme has GOT to stay, no matter what. However, I see a major problem with that. Sure, the Williams' theme invokes images of Superman, correct? But more specifically, it invokes images of CHRISTOPHER REEVE! So as much as even I love that theme, it's time to move on. The Reeve films didn't use the TV show music, so why should a NEW generation of films use the Williams' theme? It's better to come up with a NEW theme that's JUST as ICONIC, JUST as MAJESTIC, & don't tell me it can't be done!

Let's see.... BJ Routh was in Singerman. Singerman used the Williams theme.

Geee, wonder why the Apologists think it HAS to stay...?

non_amos wrote:2) ROCK MUSIC: I know duh apologists will disagree with this also but think about it. It's regularly used in MARVEL films & in some cases quite well. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that the soundtrack to this film be by AC/DC. What I AM suggesting is to pick a selection of CLASSIC ROCK songs that are SPECIFICALLY about Superman. For example, when I was in high school there was the song (WISH I COULD FLY LIKE) SUPERMAN by the Kinks. I could easily see that tune being in a Superman film. Another great choice would be LAND OF CONFUSION by Genesis. If you'll recall the video for that song even had a puppet of Ronald Reagan in a pseudo-Superman suit. If you'll note the lyrics to that song in the 2nd verse, you'll see what I'm talking about. A more 'metal' version of this tune was done later on by Disturbed. There was also a song by R.E.M. called SUPERMAN. And we all know from watching SMALLVILLE how rock songs have been used with GREAT effect. I STILL like that song by Remy Zero called SAVE ME. MY point would be for 'the powers that be' to have a GREAT musical score to the film but ALSO have scattered throughout the film, here & there, some classic tunes that would actually FIT the momentum of the film. Please keep in mind that I detoured a little bit with the rock music but felt like I need to put that out there. I know, Nolan probably WON'T allow it but I think it could work if done right.

The only thing I don't want is for the music to "date" the film. But other than that, typical soundtrack music like in other action films would be fine with me.

non_amos wrote:3) NEW ACTOR/NEW CAST: Obviously no more 'Ruth' but much to OUR chagrin, more than likely no Welling either! But keep in mind, neither will be used because they're obviously gonna make a COMPLETE break with the past. They won't use BJ because they won't WANT to be associated with THAT abortion of a film! They also won't use Welling because they're not gonna make SMALLVILLE: the MOVIE. For these same reasons they won't use ANYONE from those respective versions.

Who they get to play Superman will be THE most important part of the cast. It could be the freakin' Lawrence Of Arabia's cast, but if Superman is a chump, or a BJ Routh-level "talent", the picture is SCREWED.

non_amos wrote:4) PLOT: Not a whole lot is known yet about this but obviously the ZOD rumor has been shot down. Maybe that's just as well because we don't want SUPERMAN 2: the NEW MOVIE either. I assume Luthor will be in the film but at least we won't have to worry about..........LAND! I also don't think we'll have to worry about bumbling idiot sidekicks to Luthor either. One thing we DO know, it WON'T be a continuation of SINGERMAN SUCKS & HEY!!!!! NO MORE KID! Laughing

Time will tell on the plot. Hopefully by Christmas we'll hear more.

non_amos wrote:5) SUPERMAN'S CHARACTER: I DON'T know how they'll proceed with this but if they want to make a COMPLETE break with the past, the REEVE IMPERSONATIONS are gonna have to go too! I'm not suggesting make Supes dark like BATMAN but by the same token, rescuing cats out of trees has GOT to go! That stuff was fine for THAT time period. However, I think the 'over-grown boy scout' has worn out it's welcome. I've said this before on the old website but they NEED to make Supes like the GOLDEN AGE SUPERMAN aka EARTH-2 SUPERMAN. HIS character was TOUGH! I even believe that's more or less how George Reeves portrayed the character on the old TV show, with Clark Kent ALSO being tough! But I also believe that CR's performance became so ingrained in the American psyche that to this day they haven't completely shaken loose from it.

I don't see Snyder doing a true-blue "Boyscout" Superman. I think he will be a little more pro-active, and less reactive.

non_amos wrote:I know that was extra lengthy but just some observations. Thoughts?

See above.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 am

Yea i been saying it myself ever since SR happened. We need a new cast, a new story, a new look/feel, and ultimately music too. Sure williams theme is classic and for example it could be in the film still just not used as main theme. Take JJ star trek new theme but they kept the classic theme in the closing credits. They could do something like there for the fans as a nod.

As for villains def we need to see some fresh blood metallo, brainiac, darkseid, doomsday(darkseid/doomsday not for first film), to maybe some more earth base guys like toyman and others. Lex def needs to be in the film but totally no more donner lex. We need the 80s man of steel/modern lex.

Where he is the ruthless corparate businessman. But we could also use the old school crazed scientist background too. Either he came up from nothing with that and turned his mental powers into business/money powers. Or we take lex as the big man and lead into him going to president chair in a later film and do a whole fall of grace type thing. Like he is running for office in first film, gets it in 2nd film, but at close of film or start of 3 he looses power and sent to jail.

I definately want to see a new and more modern story and approach to all the characters. We need to see them fleshed out and interact with each other and seem like real people with their issues and all that. Also as much as folks do hate hearing origins this origins that. We do need to have some sort of origins talked about or seen. So we can see where and how these characters came to be compared to past takes. But dont go into the classic problem of taking the origin to long and be an hr before we get to the costume. I think we can get it all done with some krypton/smallville pre life within 15-20 mins. Or take TIH route and do stuff in opening credits and then a few flashbacks within the film.

Casting this is the tough area. Superman films do seem to have the toughest time with casting. God i know it much be tough for the film makers and the studio to find the right people. Hopefully with nolan/snyder and the studio they can find the best suited actors for each role. Also that they work well with each other. With SR sure there were some ok actors in the film. But i just didnt feel any chemistry with any of them. The wrost was lois and clark. So they need to find that good connection like reeve/kidder had, cain/hatcher, and welling/durance have.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 pm

What Kind of BS is THIS?!

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=8709

It seems EUNUCH is trying to stir up duh apologists with false propaganda to get their hopes up! It also seems that this garbage is putting words in Snyder's mouth?! HEY! Snyder didn't realize there was such a GROUNDSWELL for ol' BJ so YES! He WILL consider him?!OH! And Eunuch obviously wants you to go sign that petition to bring back Routhman! But get this! The 1st person over there to post a response is one of the regular SHEEPLE & even he admits that it's garbage!

Ya know what, I got instantly angry ON THE SPOT! Could Snyder be THAT stupid?! Even MORE importantly, could NOLAN be that stupid?! I don't THINK so! I'll tell you what. If they DO put that 2x4 in the film anyway, then Bryan Singer just as well have directed it himself & given the sheeple the 'sequel that's just around the corner'! This has GOT to be the biggest steaming pile of BS that I've read lately! But ya know what? This is EXACTLY what TRUE Superman fans will have to put up with, that is, until the REAL film comes out & silences them forever!

Ya know what else? I don't see how ANYONE can respect Eunuch AT ALL! This is like DELIBERATELY misleading the masses! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Its not likely routh will be an option now. Nolan will want his own pick, zack likely also will want his own choice too. Then it well land as a compromise like rr was for gl. Plus zack has pretty much said no one assoicated with the role before will be used. I for one will be happy once we got real names testing/offered the role. Then cast already so we can cleanly move on finally.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Murdoch trash, embraced by Eunuch as gospel. They're all probably wishing the film will be shot down under at Fox Studios again so Eunuch can dress like a retard and conduct tours for suckers taking in the sights of Superman's home town, Sydney......Honestly, if it wasn't so sad it'd be hilarious.

Hey Steve Eunuch, those Singerman sets still in storage?? Fuckin jackass...

If there's any "groundswell of support" it seems overwhelmingly for Welling. Even at the Homopage! Now they've seen him play an "adult" I'm sure there's a few over there going "ohhh" as the penny dropped...."You mean it's called acting?"

But surely it's clear they'll want to do their own thing with the film.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 pm

I can't open the Younis page so I don't know what was said but if Blandon BJ comes back for the reboot... well, I'll still see it but my expectations for this thing will be pretty much dead.

Back to top Go down

Post  BHoward Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Here you go Colors: This is the site its from, so definitely take it with a grain. http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/public/home/

News of the World in the UK interviewed Zack Snyder and asked him about Brandon Routh's chances being cast as Superman in this new film.
Zack revealed that Brandon WILL be considered for the role after he saw an online fan campaign to have the 31-year-old star reinstated.
"I know!" he told the News of the World, in his first interview since landing the gig. "I didn't realise there was such a groundswell."

BHoward
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Belltown213 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm

WB can't be dumb enough to let them cast Routh again for Superman can they? According to the Entertainment Weekly poll in the new issue, Routh is behind Welling who won the poll by more than 50 percent of the vote and he's behind Matt Bomer.

Get a clue WB, people do not want Routh back as Supes!
Belltown213
Belltown213
Kirk Alyn
Kirk Alyn

User Reputation : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:46 pm

BHoward wrote:Here you go Colors: This is the site its from, so definitely take it with a grain. http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/public/home/

News of the World in the UK interviewed Zack Snyder and asked him about Brandon Routh's chances being cast as Superman in this new film.
Zack revealed that Brandon WILL be considered for the role after he saw an online fan campaign to have the 31-year-old star reinstated.
"I know!" he told the News of the World, in his first interview since landing the gig. "I didn't realise there was such a groundswell."

Come on guys, haven't you realized over the last 4 years or so that Eunuch HAS to do something to keep the Apologist sheep coming to his shill-fest of a site? So if it takes using a tabloid LIE, or just making stuff up, he'll do it.

Once Snyder starts casting, his "hits" will go down, and the Apologist pigs will shut it for good.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:19 am

Seeing it in context... that's IT? All we know for certain is that Snyder is acknowledging the brriing teh Blandon bAAck cult. None of his "quotes" even suggest he's seriously considering the guy (and that's only if you buy the legitimacy of the thing, which I just can't).

And something else? Younis e-mailed Al Gough when the Welling/JLA rumor first started up, he "confirmed" that Singerman 2- Boy of Pleather was coming soon based upon a phony craiglist ad for extras, etc. The guy has nothing even halfway beginning to remotely resemble journalistic integrity. As AP says, it looks like he's just exploiting duh Apologists for as long as possible before he has to cut 'em loose to support the new venture.

What a friggin shill.

EDIT- I guess to be fair though, I should mention that were I in Younis' shoes, I'd sell out so fast it'd make your head spin. But the difference is that (A) I wouldn't lie about money being my true motive and (B) I wouldn't intentionally mislead the "fans" about their beloved BJ The Bartender ever coming back for a second chance to stink up the screen.

Last edited by thec0l0rsblend on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:02 am

Want to know the most OBVIOUS lie of this "piece"? This right here:

His FIRST interview since landing the gig?? Are you F-ING kidding me? Should I link the same interview up above? Or how about the original announcement? Or when he said it was "doubtful" that BJ would be back?

I know the Apologists are DUMB, but come on. The proof that this is made up BS is right there.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 am

Totally even id the statements were true its not likely he would even pick routh. All his other press said its going to be different. Plus we have the wb execs, nolans and zack all who will have there views on casting and picking acgor. In the end I am sure it will be a freash new cast.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Fuck that if BJ is hired im done with Superman movies, and the WB... Honestly BJ is not this generations Superman, and he had a golden chance with the movie Singerman Returns, and he fucked it up.... The guy is a terrible actor period.

Tom Welling needs to be cast in the movie! Hell it follows the storyline perfect! After Smallville ends they could make him be that young reporter traveling the world trying to find out if he even should be Superman or not... That's EXACTLY the perfect storyline to continue Tom Welling as Superman on the big screen.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

User Reputation : -125

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Hopefully once real names are being tested the whole routh thing will be dropped. I am sure he wont be around at all.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:18 pm

I can live with Tom getting left out because, let's face it, he carries the SV continuity with him. But what makes no sense to me whatsoever is when the douchebag Apologist nitwits argue that Welling should be left out (because of the SV baggage) while Routh should be given another chance (because his Singerman baggage apparently doesn't matter). If Routh is a legitimate contender for consideration, I'd argue Welling should be too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belltown213 Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Yeah like TomWelling4Superman is saying from one of the previous Snyder interviews he's saying that his film is about Clark Kent traveling around and deciding if he wants to become Superman or not. IDK it sounds almost like a reboot of the latter seasons of Smallville. confused
Belltown213
Belltown213
Kirk Alyn
Kirk Alyn

User Reputation : 5

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! Empty Check out the poll!!!

Post  TomWelling4Superman Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:15 am

http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/who-should-play-superman/question-1288813/

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! Empty RE: Zack snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJs REQUIRED!

Post  non_amos Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm

HEY! Get this! 'STEVE' has post at the old blog, expressing regret at his being 'pre-mature'. Acting as if Snyder really IS being swayed by ROUTHDOM.

MY question is, is this REALLY 'Steve', or just more of duh apologists trying to stir the pot? And if it IS 'Steve', the one & only ARCHANGEL, then why NOW?! Hmmmmmm?! Neutral
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:49 pm

thec0l0rsblend wrote:Seeing it in context... that's IT? All we know for certain is that Snyder is acknowledging the brriing teh Blandon bAAck cult. None of his "quotes" even suggest he's seriously considering the guy (and that's only if you buy the legitimacy of the thing, which I just can't).

And something else? Younis e-mailed Al Gough when the Welling/JLA rumor first started up, he "confirmed" that Singerman 2- Boy of Pleather was coming soon based upon a phony craiglist ad for extras, etc. The guy has nothing even halfway beginning to remotely resemble journalistic integrity. As AP says, it looks like he's just exploiting duh Apologists for as long as possible before he has to cut 'em loose to support the new venture.

What a friggin shill.

EDIT- I guess to be fair though, I should mention that were I in Younis' shoes, I'd sell out so fast it'd make your head spin. But the difference is that (A) I wouldn't lie about money being my true motive and (B) I wouldn't intentionally mislead the "fans" about their beloved BJ The Bartender ever coming back for a second chance to stink up the screen.

I like Steve Younis I call him a friend, and think he's a cool guy so I have nothing against the guy, and he's told me his thoughts on things on my show he's been a guest twice on my radio program, and he would like to see Welling take on the role even tho he thinks it wont happen he has said he would be all for it more then Routh... His partner on the Speeding Bulletin videos Mr Neal Bailey hates Smallville, and wants anyone other then Welling in the role but he's a bit of a hater, and very closed minded about things... I've never spoken to him but I've heard him review enough stuff to know that he doesn't have a clue on what's good, and what sucks.

He met Routh when they shot Singerman Returns, and he expressed how he's a nice guy, and all that, and it's a shame if he doesn't get another shot but he thinks they should re cast the movie, and start fresh or use Welling instead if that's a possibility.

Steve isn't the problem guys the problem is that someone in the WB is getting an amazing blow job from BJ, and that person wants him in as Superman or now would we call this movie "Snyderman - Man of Pleather?" So we lose Singerman, and gain Snyderman... Just as gay if Brandon is in.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Careful, Younis won't appreciate you...a): posting here and b):dissing Fagley. Although you're spot on with your criticisms of Neal, it shows how clueless Younis really is having that hack in anyway connected to his site.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next