Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadpool.....Again?!

4 posters

Go down

Deadpool.....Again?! Empty Deadpool.....Again?!

Post  non_amos Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:11 am

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169237-fox-has-shot-8-minutes-of-deadpool-test-footage

Fox Has Shot 8 Minutes of Deadpool Test Footage?
by SuperHeroHype
January 13, 2012

Bleeding Cool pointed out that Rob Liefeld and Scott Lobdell talked about the upcoming Deadpool movie at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con last weekend and Liefeld had some very interesting things to say:

"They've got a great director on the movie, they've got a great script. I may or may have not seen some sort of test of footage that would blow your mind if you saw it and go holy crap and that's Deadpool in costume. Katana swords, guns, shooting people’s faces off and making me laugh. And I may or may not have seen something that looks just like that. And you've got what would amount to the first R Rated X-Men movie. Because that script is R Rated.

They may or may not have wanted to shoot eight minutes to see how it would play. And all I can tell you, it's close. It’s closer that it's even been to going, or going Naaah, that's too scary a proposition to make a R Rated Deadpool movie.”

You can check out the full panel below. Tim Miller is attached to direct the movie from a script by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.

You mean they still wanna make this thing? And with Ryan Reynolds no doubt? And here's the Youtube link that they apparently embedded on there:

Can't say I've watched this yet. It clocks in at just over 50 minutes.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Deadpool.....Again?! Empty Re: Deadpool.....Again?!

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:15 am

Check the Deadpool Deadpool Deadpool thread in the Marvel Comics section to see a fan film someone did. The guy playing/voicing Deadpool was pretty funny. Everyone else?

Not so good.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 am

Actually even though I've posted several links tonight, there's actually more but it just seems like too much to keep trying to copy & paste. There's one on the French poster for the new GHOST RIDER film, one about the entire TRANSFORMERS films being released as a set on Blu-Ray, so on & so forth. I guess I tried to include the ones of most interest.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 am

non_amos wrote:Actually even though I've posted several links tonight, there's actually more but it just seems like too much to keep trying to copy & paste. There's one on the French poster for the new GHOST RIDER film, one about the entire TRANSFORMERS films being released as a set on Blu-Ray, so on & so forth. I guess I tried to include the ones of most interest.

I do the same thing. I just try and post the one's I am even SLIGHTLY interested in.

As to my response, it's just for those who maybe hadn't seen that particular fan film.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Sounds interesting if they did indeed shoot some test footage to see what fox thinks and all that. Would be sweet if that footage ever found its way online.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:46 pm

In case anyone hasn't seen it:

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Speaking of which...

http://www.newsarama.com/22179-fox-delays-fantastic-four-greenlights-deadpool-for-2016.html

Power to the people, everybody: Deadpool is happening.

Yes, after the Internet’s immensely positive reaction to the leaked test footage (see below) of a Ryan Reynolds-starring Deadpool movie (and Reynolds subsequently telling a reporter he’d still love to do it), 20th Century Fox has announced they are moving forward with the film. They even went so far as to announce a release date, February 12, 2016, a few months before their other upcoming Marvel X-Men flick, X-Men: Apocalypse, putting them in the position of Marvel Studios, having multiple movies in that franchise in one year.

And...

Fox also did some 2015 shuffling, moving Fantastic Four, the Josh Trank helmed reboot, to August 7, 2015 from its original June 19 release date. The movie takes the release date of Assassin’s Creed, which has been moved from August 7 to “TBA,” officially putting the video game adaptation in limbo.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:47 pm

I'm definitely not an expert on Deadpool but someone please refresh my memory & correct me if I'm wrong because don't really feel like goggling it right now but wasn't Reynolds in X-men Origins: Wolverine? And didn't his character turn into Deadpool at the end of that film & was beheaded? But didn't he also have the ability to become all these different X-Men powers kinda like the Sentinels in the newest film? And I don't remember anything comedic about that character! So what's going on here exactly? I actually kinda liked that but it seems to contradict what I remember about that first Wolverine film.

As for delaying Fractastic Flop, any news like that is good news! Hey, here's a thought. Delay the entire thing until we get a proper reboot LOL.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:58 am

non_amos wrote:I'm definitely not an expert on Deadpool but someone please refresh my memory & correct me if I'm wrong because don't really feel like goggling it right now but wasn't Reynolds in X-men Origins: Wolverine? And didn't his character turn into Deadpool at the end of that film & was beheaded? But didn't he also have the ability to become all these different X-Men powers kinda like the Sentinels in the newest film? And I don't remember anything comedic about that character! So what's going on here exactly? I actually kinda liked that but it seems to contradict what I remember about that first Wolverine film.
Apparently this new Deadpool thing won't have anything to do with that other version, except for the same actor playing the part.

I honestly don't get Deadpool. He breaks the fourth wall a lot, talks to the reader and is aware of the fact that he's in a comic. And he even makes fun of the fact that he's in a comic book. It just seems so insecure to me, you know? I've long said that Deadpool is the comic book for people who don't like comics. The only way they can get into it at all is if the entire thing is established as a farce. Pisses me off, really. But obviously nobody cares what I think.

non_amos wrote:As for delaying Fractastic Flop, any news like that is good news! Hey, here's a thought. Delay the entire thing until we get a proper reboot LOL.
I'm wondering that Fox might do a Corman and not release the movie at all.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:54 pm

non_amos wrote:I'm definitely not an expert on Deadpool but someone please refresh my memory & correct me if I'm wrong because don't really feel like goggling it right now but wasn't Reynolds in X-men Origins: Wolverine? And didn't his character turn into Deadpool at the end of that film & was beheaded? But didn't he also have the ability to become all these different X-Men powers kinda like the Sentinels in the newest film? And I don't remember anything comedic about that character! So what's going on here exactly? I actually kinda liked that but it seems to contradict what I remember about that first Wolverine film.

What you saw in that 'Origins' film wasn't Deadpool. I don't know much about the character, beyond the fact that he's a mash-up of Wolverine, Spider-Man and The Punisher. But I DO know he's not a Baraka from Mortal Kombat rip-off....

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down