Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Of Superman Appears In The Dark Knight Rises Image?!

2 posters

Go down

Face Of Superman Appears In The Dark Knight Rises Image?! Empty Face Of Superman Appears In The Dark Knight Rises Image?!

Post  non_amos Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:47 am

I found this link while on my Facebook page:

http://comicbook.com/blog/2011/12/13/face-of-superman-appears-in-the-dark-knight-rises-image/

What little bit of an article there is is constantly interrupted by these pics and ads so rather than try to copy that, just feel free to check it out. However, remember this image?

Face Of Superman Appears In The Dark Knight Rises Image?! Superm10

This I think was debunked or whatever but now they've got a new image in the poster of Bane:

Face Of Superman Appears In The Dark Knight Rises Image?! The-da10

This site then proceeded to do a manip with Henry Cavill's face inserted for a comparison:

Face Of Superman Appears In The Dark Knight Rises Image?! Superm12

Actually they state that the image doesn't appear in the poster itself but rather at the following site with the same image:

http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/

Is there anything to this? Or are they gonna start selling this on eBay? Inquiring minds want to know!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Face Of Superman Appears In The Dark Knight Rises Image?! Empty Re: Face Of Superman Appears In The Dark Knight Rises Image?!

Post  webhead2006 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Haha this is just like that one poster from a few months ago. Where folks thought rumble falling was the s shield.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down