Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Smallville's' Clark Kent Prepares To Suit Up

3 posters

Go down

'Smallville's' Clark Kent Prepares To Suit Up Empty 'Smallville's' Clark Kent Prepares To Suit Up

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 pm

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/24/smallvilles-clark-kent-prepares-to-suit-up/
'Smallville's' Clark Kent Prepares To Suit Up Smallville.t1larg
'Smallville's' Clark Kent prepares to suit up

After 10 long years, Clark Kent of "Smallville" is finally ready to suit up - star Tom Welling reveals that his character will finally don Superman's famous red cape, blue tights, and "S" shield and take flight in the CW series's final episode.

"Some people might be a little upset that it’s taken this long, but I think that we have to embrace the fact that if we’d done it in the first season, the show would be over,” 33-year-old Welling, who spent more hours playing Clark Kent than any actor in history, tells the Los Angeles Times.

"The whole point was to try to elongate this journey or this transition that Clark has to becoming Superman," he adds.

Still, Welling admits it will be tough saving the big reveal for the very last episode. "At this point you’re like, ‘Why doesn’t he just put on the suit?’ I mean, come on — he’s doing the same stuff now, so why not? That’s the challenge — to make that last until the end.”

Ultimately, Welling – who is also executive producer of the CW's new series "Hellcats" - wants fans to feel that while "Smallville" won't be around, Superman hasn't abandoned them.

“I just want the audience to get the feeling that I got watching [the "24" finale] … a feeling of hope, and faith that he’s going to continue, and that he’s out there somewhere.”]

*EDIT* I just noticed that this was from Sept. 2010.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

'Smallville's' Clark Kent Prepares To Suit Up Empty Re: 'Smallville's' Clark Kent Prepares To Suit Up

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:14 pm

I'm starting to wonder what's going on as I've seen a lot of people posting that as though it's something new. That exact same article. Weird.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

'Smallville's' Clark Kent Prepares To Suit Up Empty Re: 'Smallville's' Clark Kent Prepares To Suit Up

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:21 pm

I agree. I just saw it tonight myself.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:11 pm

I too see it posted a few times. Stupid fools who don't check the artixle dates some times.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down