Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile

5 posters

Go down

First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile Empty First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Mon May 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Heads up you guys... Although it may not be much but here's our first but peaked look at the new Batmobile!

First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile BncsTOSCYAAl99e

Not much to say on my part! How about you guys?
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile Empty Re: First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile

Post  thecolorsblend Mon May 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Dare we hope this is the beginning of the end of Nolan's "form follows function" blandness?
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile Empty Re: First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile

Post  non_amos Mon May 12, 2014 11:55 pm

Yes, I saw that first on my new smart phone at work & couldn't have been more pleased! I mean, where's the TANK for crying out loud?! LOL! Bye bye Tumbler, this reminds me of what Michael Keaton's Batman drove & that's fine with me!  cheers 
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue May 13, 2014 1:00 am

I have a feeling it is going to be similar to the 'Batman: The Animated Series' Batmobile:

First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile Tasbm_10
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Wed May 14, 2014 9:26 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:I have a feeling it is going to be similar to the 'Batman: The Animated Series' Batmobile:

First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile Tasbm_10

Based on the other photo it appears to be more tumbler inspired with perhaps a dash of animated series.

Rduce

User Reputation : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed May 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Rduce wrote:Based on the other photo it appears to be more tumbler inspired with perhaps a dash of animated series.
I'm in a crummy mood tonight. I'll cop to that up front.

But seriously? A "dash" of TAS? Dude, the sucker's got the same essential long/thin build as TAS. The Nolan tank was big, clunky and butt-fugly. So you're wrong.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 am

thecolorsblend wrote:
Rduce wrote:Based on the other photo it appears to be more tumbler inspired with perhaps a dash of animated series.

But seriously? A "dash" of TAS? Dude, the sucker's got the same essential long/thin build as TAS. The Nolan tank was big, clunky and butt-fugly. So you're wrong.

And based on the other photo you think it looks aerodynamic as TAS? Yea, I realize I am always wrong, but you're fucking delusional as well as a bad judge of aesthetics.

Rduce

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu May 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Rduce wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:

And based on the other photo you think it looks aerodynamic as TAS? Yea, I realize I am always wrong, but you're fucking delusional as well as a bad judge of aesthetics.  

The ONLY thing it shares with "The Tumbler" is the tires. It may not be as aerodynamic, even though the jury is out on THAT, but it is long with the cockpit in the rear. Just like in 'The Animated Series'.

So yep, wrong again.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile Empty Another Pic has Made it Out

Post  Rduce Sat May 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Sorry I cannot insert it. But, it looks more like a high tech dune buggy!

http://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/new-images-batman-versus-superman-dawn-justice-batmobile-hit-web/#!S8cHF

Rduce

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat May 31, 2014 9:57 pm

First look at the new (But teased) Batmobile Batmob10
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down