Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

3 posters

Go down

Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Empty Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:20 am

Crappy-crappy-crap-crap:

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/what-could-have-been-concept-art-of-bradley-cooper-as-the-crow-15373

Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Crowreboot2
Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Crowreboot7
Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Crowreboot3
Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Crowreboot4
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Empty Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:32 am

Really? A top hat?

On the other hand, the whole point of concept art is to figure out what could work and what might not. The fact that these things were experimented with shouldn't be held against anyone.

Even so... the original Crow is hardly a masterpiece but it holds up and fits in nicely with 90's dark action cinema (that peaked with the Matrix). I don't see the reason to remake/reboot the movie. The original is fine as it is.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Empty Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Really? A top hat?

Exactly.

On the other hand, the whole point of concept art is to figure out what could work and what might not. The fact that these things were experimented with shouldn't be held against anyone.

But you'd think they'd want to release the BEST art they had.

Not this crap.

Even so... the original Crow is hardly a masterpiece but it holds up and fits in nicely with 90's dark action cinema (that peaked with the Matrix). I don't see the reason to remake/reboot the movie. The original is fine as it is.

I agree, but also remember the shitastic sequels they made. Talk about running something into the ground....

Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Attachment

*shudders*
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:34 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:But you'd think they'd want to release the BEST art they had.

Not this crap.
I have to wonder about the purpose behind releasing the stuff now though. If the movie's dead in the water... who cares?

Apologist Puncher wrote:I agree, but also remember the shitastic sequels they made.
I can't. I tuned out after the first one. It's a sort of one-note concept. "Dude dies, comes back, kills his killer(s), etc".

Apologist Puncher wrote:Talk about running something into the ground....
Nonsense! Next thing you know, you'll be posting a pic of some emo Crow just to prove your point at how many wrong fucking turns the series made after that first installment.

Apologist Puncher wrote:Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Attachment

Holy.

Shit.

Apologist Puncher wrote:*shudders*
You said it, jack. Holy. Shit.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:02 am

The cast of TWILIGHT would be proud huh? Wink

And don't forget, STING, the pro wrestler that is, dropped his flamboyant makeup & costume back in the mid-90's & adopted his 'Crow' look, which if I'm not mistaken he has kept until this day.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:15 am

Reminds me of a t-shirt I saw one time. "I wish my lawn was emo... because then it would cut itself."
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:21 am

thecolorsblend wrote:I have to wonder about the purpose behind releasing the stuff now though. If the movie's dead in the water... who cares?

Not me.

I can't. I tuned out after the first one. It's a sort of one-note concept. "Dude dies, comes back, kills his killer(s), etc".

And not even in a GOOD way. They even had a guy get his "revenge" using POLITICS or some shit.....

Nonsense! Next thing you know, you'll be posting a pic of some emo Crow just to prove your point at how many wrong fucking turns the series made after that first installment.

Holy.

Shit.

Oh yeah? Remember what I said right above?
Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Salvation

You said it, jack. Holy. Shit.

It was bad what they did with that "franchise".

So very, very bad......
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:44 am

Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Sting_10

Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow' Sting_11
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down