Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible 'Prometheus' Plot Outline *SPOILERS*

3 posters

Go down

Possible 'Prometheus' Plot Outline *SPOILERS* Empty Possible 'Prometheus' Plot Outline *SPOILERS*

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:46 pm

For those interested:

Latino Review

Spoiler:
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Possible 'Prometheus' Plot Outline *SPOILERS* Empty Re: Possible 'Prometheus' Plot Outline *SPOILERS*

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Official Trailer:

International Trailer:
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible 'Prometheus' Plot Outline *SPOILERS* Empty Re: Possible 'Prometheus' Plot Outline *SPOILERS*

Post  webhead2006 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 pm

That was a pretty cool trailer. Wasn't to big into the aliens series. When I was younger. And its been ages since I seen any of them.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 pm

webhead2006 wrote:That was a pretty cool trailer. Wasn't to big into the aliens series. When I was younger. And its been ages since I seen any of them.

Possible 'Prometheus' Plot Outline *SPOILERS* Man+Card+revoked
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:32 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
webhead2006 wrote:That was a pretty cool trailer. Wasn't to big into the aliens series. When I was younger. And its been ages since I seen any of them.

Possible 'Prometheus' Plot Outline *SPOILERS* Man+Card+revoked

Heh-Heh LOL! Laughing

I've mainly seen the 1st 2 films in the ALIEN series which are also considered the best films. I also saw ALIEN vs. PREDATOR, etc. but I don't think I necessarily watched Alien 3 or 4 in their entirety.

I first saw ALIEN on HBO back in the day, back in the summer of 1980 to be exact, at a friend's house. Loved it! But then a few years later I saw ALIENS on VHS & loved it even more! Those are 2 iconic films!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:28 am

Come on what is wrong with what i said man. All i meant is i saw some of the films as a kid, but it just was one of those series i didnt get into fully at the time due to other things i was watching/saw growing up. and since then i just havent seen the films in a long time. Besides one of the aliens vs predator films.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:59 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Come on what is wrong with what i said man. All i meant is i saw some of the films as a kid, but it just was one of those series i didnt get into fully at the time due to other things i was watching/saw growing up. and since then i just havent seen the films in a long time. Besides one of the aliens vs predator films.

They are great films, especially the first 2, and definitely something all men should be "into".
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:58 am

When I got the time I will check them out again.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:11 am

Interesting how Ridley Scott directed the 1st film but didn't do the sequel which was directed by James Cameron. However, it's like the film series didn't miss a beat! At least not the 1st 2 films anyway. I can't really speak for the rest until I properly watch them. But I'll never forget that crucial scene in the 1st film where the baby alien pops out of the man's belly at the dinner table & scooted away. That was definitely one of those 'HERE'S JOHNNY!' moments.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down