Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Lantern box office thread (not for the faint of heart!)

+3
BHoward
Apologist Puncher
thecolorsblend
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Green Lantern box office thread (not for the faint of heart!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Green Lantern box office thread (not for the faint of heart!)

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:09 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:This guy is used to posting at WeMakeALotOfShitUp.com, where he can "report" people who call him out on his stupidity, or don't even bother because there is no point in responding to him. Seriously, have you looked at that place and it's comment section?

I'm only visitor of Comicbookmovie.com not a member, never was! Also, I was refering to the advertisements that was invested in case if there's any confusion! Rolling Eyes
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern box office thread (not for the faint of heart!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Green Lantern box office thread (not for the faint of heart!)

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:13 am

Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:I'm only visitor of Comicbookmovie.com not a member, never was! Also, I was refering to the advertisements that was invested in case if there's any confusion! Rolling Eyes

Green Lantern box office thread (not for the faint of heart!) - Page 4 Yo-dawg-i-herd-you-liek-derp-so-i-put-a-herp-derp-in-for-your-derp-so-you-can-herp-derp-while-you-herp-derp
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Just wanted to point out that dispite "Green Lantern" not so well box office results yet still manage to earn it's production budget back the DVD/Blu-Ray sales chart on the other hand seems abit promising. It's been reported that the film took in the #2 spot with an estimate of $4.7 million in DVD sales in just three days after it's release however the amount for the Blu-Ray sales remains unknown aleast for now.

You can read more about it by clicking here at Comicbookmovie.com
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:Just wanted to point out that dispite "Green Lantern" not so well box office results yet still manage to earn it's production budget back the DVD/Blu-Ray sales chart on the other hand seems abit promising. It's been reported that the film took in the #2 spot with an estimate of $4.7 million in DVD sales in just three days after it's release however the amount for the Blu-Ray sales remains unknown aleast for now.

You can read more about it by clicking here at Comicbookmovie.com

'Sucker Punch' was #1 it's first week out on DVD.

'Green ShitTurd" is a bomb and will get no sequel. Deal with it.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Oh, and for clarification as to WHY that isn't a good number:

Green Lantern box office thread (not for the faint of heart!) - Page 4 36781L

See 'Fast Five' and 'Transformers' numbers? I guarantee that 'Green ShitTurd' DOESN'T come close to those numbers after 2 or 3 weeks.

It's over.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 pm

This was posted in the Cap section, but it proves me right HERE too. So what the hell?

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=49043

Captain America: The First Avenger Takes #1 Spot on DVD, Blu-Ray & Rentals!

DVD/Blu-Ray Chart:

1. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER

2. PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES

3. FAST FIVE

4. WINNIE THE POOH

5. GREEN LANTERN

Green Lantern box office thread (not for the faint of heart!) - Page 4 Motiva10
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4