Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

+9
bootspark
gadhero
kivara
Father Finian
non_amos
thecolorsblend
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
13 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 20 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 am

Totally get your point. But, as you say, there are nuances there. For one, the kid was cannon fodder like much of the rest of the Idaho town folk. But for two, yeah, I bet such thing upset Superman (or would if he hadn't been busy laying the pipe to Lois in the Fortress of Shiny 70's Sex Beds) but it wasn't something that would emotionally cripple him, Lois and Cyclops all for the rest of their lives. Damien was a central character in his movie; Androgynous Cannon Fodder Child From Superman II was not.

Non killing Androgynous Cannon Fodder Child From Superman II was chilling though.

And for as wicked and sadistic as she was, I credit Ursa for starting my lifelong thing for Goth chicks...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 20 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:47 pm

I think that scene was cut for another reason too:

Why have a scene of Superman saving that kid at Niagara Falls, only to have ANOTHER kid murdered 10 minutes later?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:48 pm

non_amos wrote:EDIT TO ADD:
"Embedding Disabled By Request, Watch On Youtube."

Why did this happen?! Oh well, watch it on Youtube then. Fun

Some people on YouTube want the "hits", so they disable embedding.

Lame, but true.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:I think that scene was cut for another reason too:

Why have a scene of Superman saving that kid at Niagara Falls, only to have ANOTHER kid murdered 10 minutes later?

You've got a point there. I wonder. Could Lester possibly have been trying to set up a contrast for the audience? Here you have Superman, the big blue boyscout, showing care & compassion & saving the young boy at Niagara Falls from certain death. But Supes is also Kryptonian. Then maybe Lester wanted to show the 'flip-side' of that. Enter evil Kryptonians dressed in black. Do they save a young boy? No, they murder one in cold blood instead, with all of this being within minutes of each other like AP said. See the contrast? Almost like Lester may have intended to contrast good & evil?

Whether that was his intent or not, I don't know. It makes sense but that's just my guess. Nevertheless I don't think that's how it came across to viewers. I think instead it came across as just being cruel. Cruel for the sake of cruelty I guess. Actually it'd be interesting to know what Lester's thoughts were on this at the time.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Alf Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Ok I have to ask, since this seems like a topic for it, what's up with the damn BJ lovers over at SHH forums? It's like there's a few BJ fanatics that bring out the guns if you dare to criticize BJ or Singerman Rapes. I've been hanging out on that forum for a while since it seems to be the most active MOS board with a few good people but it often makes me puke. Especially this FilmNumbnutsJamie character. Someone points out BJ is a terrible actor and this guy immediately proclaims both he and Cavill are shitty actors and BJ was a fine Supes. And then the asshole bans me for saying Singer should be punished by public stoning for SR and deletes my post. silent

I already got banned on Kryptonsite for; 1. Posting an interview with Snyder with a shit word in it (used by Snyder) and posting the new logo photo before the main admin posted it. Apparently you steal his thunder that way. scratch

Im banned on SupermanHomepage for using the phrase Singerman and for claiming that the page has no real impact or importance (when that Younis guy cried over not getting a set invite). Rolling Eyes

So, is there something wrong with me or is the world out of balance? Suspect
Alf
Alf
Dean Cain
Dean Cain

User Reputation : 35

http://www.manofsteel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:20 pm

It sounds like you're at home HERE to me. Smile
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Superman wrote:Ok I have to ask, since this seems like a topic for it, what's up with the damn BJ lovers over at SHH forums? It's like there's a few BJ fanatics that bring out the guns if you dare to criticize BJ or Singerman Rapes. I've been hanging out on that forum for a while since it seems to be the most active MOS board with a few good people but it often makes me puke. Especially this FilmNumbnutsJamie character. Someone points out BJ is a terrible actor and this guy immediately proclaims both he and Cavill are shitty actors and BJ was a fine Supes. And then the asshole bans me for saying Singer should be punished by public stoning for SR and deletes my post. silent

I already got banned on Kryptonsite for; 1. Posting an interview with Snyder with a shit word in it (used by Snyder) and posting the new logo photo before the main admin posted it. Apparently you steal his thunder that way. scratch

Im banned on SupermanHomepage for using the phrase Singerman and for claiming that the page has no real impact or importance (when that Younis guy cried over not getting a set invite). Rolling Eyes

It's not just you. A lot of those places are Apologist havens. I haven't checked out the K-Site forums in ages but even there you had a fair number of Apologists who went into fits and tantrums if you went too hard on Singerman.

But the kind of shit you're talking about on SHH, the Eunuch page (I personally refuse to associate the name "Superman" with that douchenozzle) and several other sites is standard operating procedure. And if you think it's bad now, you should've seen what was happening back in 2006 and through there when Singerman was still pretty new. You had people with valid criticisms of the movie (ie, we the Realists) getting banned left, right and center just for expressing an opinion so that the Eunuch could maintain a happy and harmonious relationship with Bad Hat Harry Productions.

On top of that, and as you kind of hint at, the Eunuch has a relatively lax policy about Snyder/MOS bashing precisely because he didn't get a set visit as he did with Singerman. True, Jeffrey Taylor, a Eunuch page staffer, got a set visit but it was under the auspices of some other web page he writes for and NOT because of Eunuch page involvement. If you'd had the gall to say half the shit about Singerman that people are saying now about MOS after the Eunuch had gotten his face time with the flacks and the hacks, your ass would've been history. Period.

Just to tell you how one-sided the Eunuch page is, I called Neal Bailey to task on several things in some comment thread a few years back under my "thecolorsblend" handle. I forget most of the specifics but one thing I called him on the carpet for was writing "[Singerman is] better than Donner" in that huge Singerman review he did. He tried to back off that (now that we the fans have spoken) but I wouldn't let him. I told him he represented that his review was definitive. His first review was short and to the point. A "first impression" review. But the long review was the product of what he said was long consideration and note-taking. It was supposed to be definitive. But since it had become apparent that Singerman was one and done, he was trying to distance himself from what he'd written before, and I wasn't letting him. BOOM, banned!

Above all else, Apologists fear reason, logic, facts, intellectual honesty and open dialogue. But around here, if you can justify your opinion, you'll be left alone. People may not agree but a good defense is a good defense any way you slice it.

Welcome home.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Superman, there is a lot of sr/blandon lovers there on shh. I have had my fair share of issues with them in the past. Same with mods over there. Not everyone on shh boards are bad. Just some are crazy sr/landon lovers there and won't see things in different views likke we have.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Superman wrote:Ok I have to ask, since this seems like a topic for it, what's up with the damn BJ lovers over at SHH forums? It's like there's a few BJ fanatics that bring out the guns if you dare to criticize BJ or Singerman Rapes. I've been hanging out on that forum for a while since it seems to be the most active MOS board with a few good people but it often makes me puke. Especially this FilmNumbnutsJamie character. Someone points out BJ is a terrible actor and this guy immediately proclaims both he and Cavill are shitty actors and BJ was a fine Supes. And then the asshole bans me for saying Singer should be punished by public stoning for SR and deletes my post. silent

Oh, he has a sore-ass from the spanking we used to dole out to him at the SingersSupermanSucks Blog when he tried bringing his grade-school education up against the rest of us in "defense" of the Singerman abomination. He got sent packing.

Along with Neal "Dragon Breath" Bailey. Eunuch Stooge #1 "swright". MostPowerfulVaginaStenchFromStarGazing. REstart aka REtard. And many, many, many others. You might know MostpowerfulVaginaStenchFromStarGazing by her numerous sock-puppets at SHH, Eunuch's Den and others. MostPowerful. StarGazer. Solaris. Among others.

That's what happens when bitches get a small taste of "authority" online.

It goes to their tiny, feeble minds.

Something tells me that if I signed up over there using my ApologistPuncher moniker, I will be banned outright after ONE post.

Yes. Apologists parents still allow their overweight, mongoloid kids to use the interwebs.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:It's not just you. A lot of those places are Apologist havens. I haven't checked out the K-Site forums in ages but even there you had a fair number of Apologists who went into fits and tantrums if you went too hard on Singerman.

I used to go read the "Spoilers" there back during Season 1-2 of 'Smallville'.

I had no idea it was still around....

But the kind of shit you're talking about on SHH, the Eunuch page (I personally refuse to associate the name "Superman" with that douchenozzle) and several other sites is standard operating procedure. And if you think it's bad now, you should've seen what was happening back in 2006 and through there when Singerman was still pretty new. You had people with valid criticisms of the movie (ie, we the Realists) getting banned left, right and center just for expressing an opinion so that the Eunuch could maintain a happy and harmonious relationship with Bad Hat Harry Productions.

They even went as far as "validating" that FAKE "extras casting call" up in Canada.

Remember that shit??

On top of that, and as you kind of hint at, the Eunuch has a relatively lax policy about Snyder/MOS bashing precisely because he didn't get a set visit as he did with Singerman. True, Jeffrey Taylor, a Eunuch page staffer, got a set visit but it was under the auspices of some other web page he writes for and NOT because of Eunuch page involvement. If you'd had the gall to say half the shit about Singerman that people are saying now about MOS after the Eunuch had gotten his face time with the flacks and the hacks, your ass would've been history. Period.

Once WB allows him to start selling MOS merchandise, his tune will change. Herr Eunuch and SS Captain swright will return in full, Free-Speech squashing "glory".

Just to tell you how one-sided the Eunuch page is, I called Neal Bailey to task on several things in some comment thread a few years back under my "thecolorsblend" handle. I forget most of the specifics but one thing I called him on the carpet for was writing "[Singerman is] better than Donner" in that huge Singerman review he did. He tried to back off that (now that we the fans have spoken) but I wouldn't let him. I told him he represented that his review was definitive. His first review was short and to the point. A "first impression" review. But the long review was the product of what he said was long consideration and note-taking. It was supposed to be definitive. But since it had become apparent that Singerman was one and done, he was trying to distance himself from what he'd written before, and I wasn't letting him. BOOM, banned!

Is ol' Dragon Breath still suffering delusions of being a "writer"? Remember when I found his bullshit "writing" online and deconstructed it so badly he never showed his face again over at SSS?

Good times....

Above all else, Apologists fear reason, logic, facts, intellectual honesty and open dialogue. But around here, if you can justify your opinion, you'll be left alone. People may not agree but a good defense is a good defense any way you slice it.

Along with showers, physical activity, the opposite sex and good oral hygiene.

Welcome home.

Yes. Welcome home.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:49 pm

For me on ksite never had issues there. Only went for spoilers, and post in episode threads. At most I had/most didn't like on ksite episode threads where the crazy lana/chloe fans. But ya it blows when runners/mods take to much control on things.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:50 am

Did the Eunuch plagiarize from K-Site? Maybe not exact text but at least the idea of doing a "How To Buy Season 11" thing? You be the judge.

Eunuch page wrote:"Smallville: Season 11", written by former "Smallville" show scribe Bryan Q. Miller, is a new digital first comic book series which will pick up where the 10th and final season of the TV series left off. Here below is your guide to buying and reading this new comic book series...

WHEN
The first issue will be released digitally this Friday, April 13, with new digital chapters released weekly (on Fridays) thereafter. It'll be like you're once again watching a new "Smallville" episode each Friday night.

HOW
"Smallville: Season 11" digital comic book issues will be available to purchase online via the Comixology website or through the DC Comics app available for iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) and Android devices.

Reading digital comic books is best experienced on an iPad or similar tablet device using the free DC Comics app. While you can also read them on smart phones (such as an iPhone), the screen size can be a problem. If you don't have an iPad or similar device, you can still read digital comic books via your computer's web browser. You simply need to register an account with the Comixology.com website.

There is currently no listing for the first issue. We will give you a direct link on Friday.

PRICE
Each weekly digital issues will cost 99 cents U.S.

PRINT EDITION
If you're not into digital comic books, then don't worry, you won't miss out. The online chapters will be collected in a print periodical, along with an episode guide to the hit television series, with the first print issue to be released on Wednesday, May 2. If you're not a regular customer at your local comic book store, then you might want to introduce yourself and ask them if they can put aside a copy of the print version for you (it helps them know how many to order and will ensure you don't miss out). Alternatively there are online comic book stores (such as MyComicShop.com) who will have the print version available.

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=11195#comments

K-Site wrote:Smallville Season 11 Comic: Where Do You Buy It?

The Smallville Season 11 comic book series is almost here, with the first digital release coming on Friday, April 13. Each digital "chapter" will sell for 99 cents, and then three chapters will be bundled together with bonus "episode guide" material for a monthly printed comic book, the first issue of which hits stores on May 2.

The first "episode," as revealed on the KryptonSite Spoilers Page, is titled "Guardian."

Digital comics "chapters" will sell for 99 cents each and the printed issues will go for $3.99 at your local comic shop. (Some comic book shops offer discounts, so you might be able to get it even cheaper!)

With thanks to Bryan Q. Miller, who posted instructions on his blog, here are a few ways you can get the digital comics as soon as they come out:

DIGITAL:

- On a tablet device or smartphone, you can purchase Smallville Season 11 using either the DC Comics or Comixology apps.

DC Comics iTunes app / DC Comics Android app

Comixology iTunes app / Comixology Android app

Once Friday rolls around, some browsing should make it easy to find the SV Season 11 comic, as well as many other recent great comics.

If you don't have a tablet or a smartphone, you can still read Smallville on your computer at Comixology.com! You'll have to set up an account, which is free, but beyond there the purchasing will be the same as with the apps - 99 cents per issue.

PRINT:

If you're like me and would like to have a print copy in your hands, you can go to your local comic book shop on May 2. Most stores put out new comics on Wednesdays. It wouldn't hurt to tell your local comic book shop owner that you are interested in Smallville so he or she is sure to pre-order it for you. If there are no stores near you, there are some online comic book stores including Midtown Comics and TFAW.com who should be able to meet your needs.

WHAT NOT TO DO:

Do NOT illegally download or torrent the Smallville Season 11 comic book. A project like this relies on legitimate sales to prove itself as a profitable venture for DC Comics. If people aren't purchasing it legally, the comics will end. At only 99 cents, there is really no excuse NOT to pay for them, and big sales will tell DC "hey, we want this stuff!" and it would hopefully mean we'll have many, many more Smallville comics to come.

If you're new to comics, this might be a lot of fun for you, as you're entering Superman's world right as Superman - who we knew as Clark Kent for so long - begins on a new and exciting journey!

URL- http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvilleseason11howto.htm

thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Man he totally took from ksite there. Still my question how is the print verison going to be compared to digital online chapters. I am a little fuzzy how its going to be collected up.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:11 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Man he totally took from ksite there. Still my question how is the print verison going to be compared to digital online chapters. I am a little fuzzy how its going to be collected up.
(A) I wasn't answering that question and (B) your question has jackshit to do with the subject of this thread.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Colors, I just meant I agrred with your statement on his post compared to ksite one. With my post, and sure I know the sv comic wasn't totally related to this topic. It was related to the article in question. Which is why I asked.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 am

Hoooo boy. Some DOOZEY'S here...

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=11420#comments

#6 | Kal L The Apologist Dink on May 30, 2012 9:10pm EST
I like that he protected his image as Superman/Clark, by choosing roles that wouldnt cast him in a negative light and tarnish his Superman!

Also sux that he passed up on so much work, waiting for a sequel that never happened.

Hope he gets cast as Superman in the Justice League movie

Like playing a homosexual in 'Zack & Miri'? Or a drug-addicted pedophile in 'Life Is Hot In CrackTown'??

#9 | rotcev08 Is An Apologist Idiot on May 30, 2012 9:39pm EST
Love this man's attitude. I truly hope to see him as Superman again... Maybe in a live-action tv series? Please WB

Please WB!! You wasted hundreds of millions on this talentless asshole, but I have a crush! Waste some more??? PLEASE!!!

#12 | scarecroe Is The Worst Kind Of Apologist on May 30, 2012 10:43pm EST
He was terrific in a Superman movie that was too good for its audience. I'm sad we're not getting a sequel. But I'm with Routh when it comes to moving on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 20 23292_124256384279333_4360_n"I haven't laughed like that since I was a little girl. Thank you...."
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:19 am

Apologist cockstain wrote:#6 | Kal L on May 30, 2012 9:10pm EST
I like that he protected his image as Superman/Clark, by choosing roles that wouldnt cast him in a negative light and tarnish his Superman!

Also sux that he passed up on so much work, waiting for a sequel that never happened.

Apologist Puncher wrote:Like playing a homosexual in 'Zack & Miri'? Or a drug-addicted pedophile in 'Life Is Hot In CrackTown'??
This reminds me of a contemporaneous Apologist talking point. Go back to late 2006/early 2007 when Life Is Hot In CrackTown postings were coming down the pipeline. What were the Apologists saying then? Well, maybe other people have forgotten but I sure as fuck haven't. They were praising him (fawning, really) for intentionally taking vastly divergent types of roles. "See? He's not just a one-note movie star. He's a film actor." I think even The Vegan Ex himself might've spouted that same line at the time.

Funny how they're all singing a different tune now, wouldn't you say?

It's funny to me how that was forgotten almost as quickly as the Apologist True Believers putting together a "campaign" (of maybe five) demanding that Routh replace Welling on a Smallville series rebranded into a Singerman prequel show. And yeah, they were serious. Observe:

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 20 Singul10

That Photochop didn't make itself...

Apologist cockstain wrote:#6 | Kal L on May 30, 2012 9:10pm EST
Keep dreaming. Dillhole.

If Blandon was shown the door for the reboot, if he was totally passed over the first time WB attempted to mount a JLA production, why in the hell would they handicap themselves by bringing that dull plank of wood back? I could picture a few different scenarios playing out for casting Superman in a JLA film but I'm confident that the one guy we can expect to get ignored (again) is BJ The Bartending Wonder. Shit, Dean Cain would probably get the call before Bobby Long...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:06 am

Not as if anyone HERE needs more proof of this, but FilmRetardJamie is a fucking lying, history re-writing, Apologist piece of shit:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=386091&page=18

Yesterday, 11:41 PM #449
FilmFagJamie
Allergic to Dumbasses
SHH! Global Moderator

Re: TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boy Scout
I never understood why the SR suit got so much hate. It's really not that bad. It's not perfect, but it isn't the abortion everybody makes it out to be.

Because when there's a new version coming, fanboys always have to knee-jerk bash the old thing. No matter what. See: The Amazing Spider-Man and the revisionist history on the Sam Raimi/Tobey Maguire films and the bashing of Tim Burton's Batman in the wake of Batman Begins.

Basically this idiot is claiming that NO ONE bashed the Singerman fetish-wetsuit until AFTER seeing the 'Man Of Steel' suit. And since he used to frequent the SSS Blog, and ArchNumbNuts various websites AND got his ass handed to him numerous times, we ALL are reminded of just how full of shit he really is.

And remember, the MOS suit looks like it does because they are ripping off the Abrams script. Not because they really are, mind you. Just because FilmRetardJamie SAYS SO.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:07 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 20 Singul10

God damn, that is one fucking CREEPY picture....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:04 am

FilmAsswipeJamie wrote:Because when there's a new version coming, fanboys always have to knee-jerk bash the old thing. No matter what. See: The Amazing Spider-Man and the revisionist history on the Sam Raimi/Tobey Maguire films and the bashing of Tim Burton's Batman in the wake of Batman Begins.
Um, what?? No, that's not how things happened. When the Begins suit was shown to the public in those first stills, people made fun of it. They pointed back to the Burton outfit as a Batman costume done right. As to the Spider-Man stuff, I remember people again dissing the new costume and pointing out how Raimi did the job right... and largely I still see that criticism from a lot of places. In particular, I don't see what's wrong with the Raimi suits. They're pretty much in line with what they should be.

In both cases, some people tried to be reasonable and say that we should wait to see the movie before fully evaluating the costume but the one I thing I don't remember is someone bashing on the Burton/Raimi outfits. Revising history is one thing but he's outright reinventing it.

Apologist Puncher wrote:Basically this idiot is claiming that NO ONE bashed the Singerman fetish-wetsuit until AFTER seeing the 'Man Of Steel' suit. And since he used to frequent the SSS Blog, and ArchNumbNuts various websites AND got his ass handed to him numerous times, we ALL are reminded of just how full of shit he really is.
That's just WRONG, dude. Is he really that desperate to defend that piece of shit Singerman no matter what? Dude, you lost. We're getting a reboot because Singerman sucked and that's all there is to it! Yeesh...

thecolorsblend wrote:Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 20 Singul10
Apologist Puncher wrote:God damn, that is one fucking CREEPY picture....
Goes to show how sick some of the Apologist hard cases really were/are. They're not "just another branch of Superman fandom", they're a borderline sick, demented fucking CULT.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:05 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Um, what?? No, that's not how things happened. When the Begins suit was shown to the public in those first stills, people made fun of it. They pointed back to the Burton outfit as a Batman costume done right. As to the Spider-Man stuff, I remember people again dissing the new costume and pointing out how Raimi did the job right... and largely I still see that criticism from a lot of places. In particular, I don't see what's wrong with the Raimi suits. They're pretty much in line with what they should be.

In both cases, some people tried to be reasonable and say that we should wait to see the movie before fully evaluating the costume but the one I thing I don't remember is someone bashing on the Burton/Raimi outfits. Revising history is one thing but he's outright reinventing it.

Want to know the ridiculously RETARDED thing about this asshole? His online boyfriend made him a "moderator" over there, so he gets to be passive-aggressive and RUDE to people without fear of reprisals. People won't DARE go against him, and he knows it. Hence why this FAT piece of shit likes to call OTHERS "fanboys", in a negative connotation.

And for those of us in the know, this fat ass has never ONCE copped to being wrong and/or a fucking LIAR.

That's just WRONG, dude. Is he really that desperate to defend that piece of shit Singerman no matter what? Dude, you lost. We're getting a reboot because Singerman sucked and that's all there is to it! Yeesh...

Didn't even need to be asked. We all know the answer.

thecolorsblend wrote:Goes to show how sick some of the Apologist hard cases really were/are. They're not "just another branch of Superman fandom", they're a borderline sick, demented fucking CULT.

I found a pic of an Apologist online. Pretty telling:

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 20 Pic10
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:28 am

Warn a guy next time, man, that's one freaky picture.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:32 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Warn a guy next time, man, that's one freaky picture.

This wasn't warning enough??:

Apologist Puncher wrote:I found a pic of an Apologist online.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:Warn a guy next time, man, that's one freaky picture.

This wasn't warning enough??:

Apologist Puncher wrote:I found a pic of an Apologist online.

And here's one too:

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 20 28353111

And here's a female version, probably about like SolarisAllPowerfulVaginalStench:

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 20 Solari11

Hey you two! Go get a room already! SHEESH! Laughing
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 pm

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=11743&c_start=0

re: Affleck may direct Avengers film.

Knuckle-dragging Apologist asshole wrote:#20 | Newseditor on August 8, 2012 10:19pm EST
I'll say this: While watching the Avengers all I kept thinking was, "Boy, the WB/DC really screwed up by not doing that JLA movie a few years back."
No. NO! This guy can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. I don't want to hear a fucking word from any of the Apologists or Nolanites about how WB fucked up by not doing a JLA flick years ago. Their loyalty has been weighed, weighed and found pathetically wanting. No tradebacks now, fuckers.

I CAN'T be the only one who remembers the shit storm the Apologist and Nolanite douchebags raised over the mere existence of the JLA. It pissed in all their corn flakes. Apologists (on some level) understood that it meant curtains for BJ Blandon and the "Singerverse". As for the Nolanites... well, they can go piss up a rope for all I care but they had opinions too, put it that way. Most of which were unfavorable.

I wouldn't be one bit fucking surprised if it came out tomorrow that part of the motivation behind WB pulling the plug on JLA was their incessant bitch fests. "Holy shit, we've just torqued off the Superman AND Batman fans? Cripes, we just can't catch a break, fuck this, cancel the movie, I need a drink".

Anybody who sided against a JLA movie in 2007 can have a nice, warm glass of shut the fuck up now. You made your bed; don't bitch and complain about having to lie in it. Assholes.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum