Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to make high score as (blader)

3 posters

Go down

how to make high score as (blader)  Empty how to make high score as (blader)

Post  sharon.john.144 Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 am

hey ppl i see to much bl's in tg making low score's so i wanna told you how to make high score's like 250+ first you are bl so you have the best dmg bm2 if you make claw (if you dont make claw retarget you have to learn how you can make it)

so to make high score it tg (WAR) you need to fight=kill some proc-capella's tip no1 to make that when you see alot of target's make instand immunity(buff skill)-bm1 and go to kill em bm1 give's mutch cri dmg- cri rate tip no2 like i say before you have the best dmg bm2 so when you find guardians use bm2+art of fierceness+intense blade(buff) and kill em other tips::

dont try to kill 1 opponent/ try to find 3+ together build=help your nation to win but dont give's you mutch score and btw to make high score like a pro you have to fight like a pro so use my follow's and tell me after what you thing waiting your answer's-questions. you can answer me anything and on game my nickname is GreekTerrorist pm me if you need any help..

sharon.john.144
BANNED
BANNED

User Reputation : 5

Back to top Go down

how to make high score as (blader)  Empty Re: how to make high score as (blader)

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 am

Okay, so I googled part of that post and found three postings on other forums that are almost verbatim copies. So any way you look at it, this is spam.

Puncher, would you mind banning this user?
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

how to make high score as (blader)  Empty Re: how to make high score as (blader)

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Done and done.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down