Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angie Harmon Really, REALLY Wants To Play 'She-Hulk'

3 posters

Go down

Angie Harmon Really, REALLY Wants To Play 'She-Hulk' Empty Angie Harmon Really, REALLY Wants To Play 'She-Hulk'

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 am

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=59924

Heads Up Marvel, Actress Angie Harmon Wants To Play SHE-HULK....Really, Really Badly
Actress Angie Harmon definitely has the right look for She-Hulk and surprisingly has the passion to match. And I quote, "I would rock that like there is no tomorrow. I would kill that outfit. I’d put these 36Cs on display. Boom."
Mark Julian - 5/17/2012

Former "Law & Order" star Angie Harmon is showing her fan-girl to the world and doesn't care. We have to love her for that. She has the look and has previous experience as a lawyer from Law & Order. Plus, she reportedly knows her She-Hulk history inside and out. If Marvel ever brings Bruce Banner's promiscuous cousin to the big screen it should be a short search for the role .

“I have to be her,” Harmon told EW. “You don’t understand. I have to be her. It’s the best quote ever [in The Avengers] when The Hulk turns around and goes ‘I’m always angry.’ I was like, Ohmygod! I stood up in the theater and literally cheered. I did.”

As for wearing the skin exposing She-Hulk’s costume?

”I would rock that like there is no tomorrow. I would kill that outfit. I’d put these 36Cs on display. Boom,” she boasted.

Angie Harmon Really, REALLY Wants To Play 'She-Hulk' She%20Hulk2
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Angie Harmon Really, REALLY Wants To Play 'She-Hulk' Empty Re: Angie Harmon Really, REALLY Wants To Play 'She-Hulk'

Post  thecolorsblend Fri May 18, 2012 3:33 am

It's interesting. I'm no VFX expert but these days you could probably change her into She-Hulk relatively easily using Adobe After Effects rather than relying on body makeup or a CGI. Just put her in the costume and change her skin color in post using fairly simple, consumer-grade software. Wouldn't be much more expensive than having Tom Welling superspeed into/out of the frame and nowhere near as money-, time- or labor-intensive as body makeup or a CG character would be.

Maybe David E. Kelley has nothing else going on right now.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Angie Harmon Really, REALLY Wants To Play 'She-Hulk' Empty Re: Angie Harmon Really, REALLY Wants To Play 'She-Hulk'

Post  webhead2006 Fri May 18, 2012 9:56 am

I don't know much on she hulk myself. But its cool to her this actress is a fan and has passion to play her. I maade point the other weekk would be neat if marvel brought character in a future avengers/solo hulk film. And I agree just body makeup/costume would be good to go. And maybe just a little cg enhancement to make her look taller.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down