Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Lawrence In a Possible HUNGER GAMES/ X-MEN Conflict

3 posters

Go down

Jennifer Lawrence In a Possible HUNGER GAMES/ X-MEN Conflict Empty Jennifer Lawrence In a Possible HUNGER GAMES/ X-MEN Conflict

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=56442

Jennifer Lawrence In a Possible HUNGER GAMES/ X-MEN Conflict

Sequels to both Hunger Games and X-Men:First Class reportedly want to begin shooting at roughly the same time. Find out which studio has the inside track on having the gorgeous Lawrence return to their franchise first.

Graphic City aka Mark Julian - 3/16/2012

Wondering when a sequel to X-Men: First Class begins shooting? Well, according to THR, Fox's highly anticipated sequel to it's surprise Summer 2011 hit will begin shooting this fall. The problem? Star Jennifer Lawrence, who portrayed Mystique, is also scheduled to begin shooting a sequel to Hunger Games this summer and will likely continue filming through the fall.

At first glance, you'd think Lawrence would give preference to Liongate's Hunger Games over an X-Men:First Class sequel as she's the lead in that film but THR reports that, "Fox will win [any conflict]," according to their insider sources. "Their option trumps Lionsgate's option."

Their insiders also say that the studios "are poised to face-off over the 21- year-old's schedule as they move ahead with sequels in their respective franchises." Lionsgate currently has Catching Fire planned to shoot this summer for a November 2013 release, whereas Fox does not yet have a release date nor a "definitive" date to begin shooting. It was previously reported that a sequel to X-Men: First Class would focus on Magneto, however you wonder that with Lawrence's star power growing by the second, whether Fox will increase her role in their X-Men sequel.

A rep for Lawrence stated, "[Both studios]are trying to make accommodations." If a deal can't be worked out, don't be surprise to see Fox and Lionsgate go to war.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Lawrence In a Possible HUNGER GAMES/ X-MEN Conflict Empty Re: Jennifer Lawrence In a Possible HUNGER GAMES/ X-MEN Conflict

Post  webhead2006 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:05 pm

I hope she will be able to return. I thought she did fine. so let's see if her schedules work out well enough for both.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Lawrence In a Possible HUNGER GAMES/ X-MEN Conflict Empty Re: Jennifer Lawrence In a Possible HUNGER GAMES/ X-MEN Conflict

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:11 am

My girlfriend is obsessed with the Hunger Games. I'm still trying to get a hold of the concept actually. So far, I don't really give a crap about it though. If she can only come back for one of those sequels, I'd prefer it be X-Men.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 am

Same with me I don't care for it same as twilight. So I do rather have her back in xmen.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum