Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Superman Returns" As A Christopher Reeve Film/What "Superman Returns" should have been if it were truly a semi sequel...

+2
non_amos
Apologist Puncher
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Superman Returns" As A Christopher Reeve Film/What "Superman Returns" should have been if it were truly a semi sequel... - Page 2 Empty Re: "Superman Returns" As A Christopher Reeve Film/What "Superman Returns" should have been if it were truly a semi sequel...

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:28 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:That was in the Wizard Superman special tribute issue that came out just at the beginning of Reign of the Supermen. Even now, it's a pretty comprehensive history of Superman. Whatever you may think of Wizard, they at least took care of business with that tribute issue.

I actually have that Wizard issue. Some fun stuff in there.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

"Superman Returns" As A Christopher Reeve Film/What "Superman Returns" should have been if it were truly a semi sequel... - Page 2 Empty Re: "Superman Returns" As A Christopher Reeve Film/What "Superman Returns" should have been if it were truly a semi sequel...

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 am

Yep. The beginnings of me becoming a halfass Superman historian? It all began there. Mind you, there are some myths in there ("Kryptonite was created for the radio show", "Superman started flying in the Fleischer cartoon", etc) and I think it takes an unnecessarily dim view of the Pre-Crisis era but overall it's pretty solid.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 am

Still always fun learning of these behind the scenes info and what could have been. At the time then I was just a little kid. So I didn't know those things and pre internet going wide sprread was things I never knew for superman film development.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2