Wrestler "Matt Morgan" is Darkseid?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrestler "Matt Morgan" is Darkseid?

Post  Apologist Puncher on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:23 am

Anyone catch this? From the ol' reliable comicboommovie site:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/VoicesFromKrypton/news/?a=25125

This is what we were told: "Morgan was one of the people up for the part of Doomsay in Season 8 but lost out to Dario Delacio. He stands at 7'0 tall and bulked up massive and I'm told there will be a costume to be worn a bit like the Doomsday costume, but not a full body suit; instead head gear and a body suit, but his natural arms and size will be painted grey along with face prosthetics. He will be introduced towards the very end of the season around Episode 20."

Thoughts?

Admin
Admin

User Reputation : 548

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrestler "Matt Morgan" is Darkseid?

Post  webhead2006 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 am

I did read the rumor a few days ago. Sure cbm isn't to reliable at times. Sure they gotten some cool scoops on a few things. But to the report aboutmorgan would be intersting. He is in great shape and a good height. So if he was to wear a monster suit like doomsday was or just a costume and makeup. He could make for a pretty solid physical form of darkseid. I could see the report having some merit since he was up for monster suit work for doomsday. So maybe it could happen. Only thing I wouldn't want is morgan doing the voice.
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top