Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:20 am

Crappy-crappy-crap-crap:

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/what-could-have-been-concept-art-of-bradley-cooper-as-the-crow-15373






_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  thecolorsblend on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:32 am

Really? A top hat?

On the other hand, the whole point of concept art is to figure out what could work and what might not. The fact that these things were experimented with shouldn't be held against anyone.

Even so... the original Crow is hardly a masterpiece but it holds up and fits in nicely with 90's dark action cinema (that peaked with the Matrix). I don't see the reason to remake/reboot the movie. The original is fine as it is.

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Really? A top hat?

Exactly.

On the other hand, the whole point of concept art is to figure out what could work and what might not. The fact that these things were experimented with shouldn't be held against anyone.

But you'd think they'd want to release the BEST art they had.

Not this crap.

Even so... the original Crow is hardly a masterpiece but it holds up and fits in nicely with 90's dark action cinema (that peaked with the Matrix). I don't see the reason to remake/reboot the movie. The original is fine as it is.

I agree, but also remember the shitastic sequels they made. Talk about running something into the ground....



*shudders*

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  thecolorsblend on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:34 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:But you'd think they'd want to release the BEST art they had.

Not this crap.
I have to wonder about the purpose behind releasing the stuff now though. If the movie's dead in the water... who cares?

Apologist Puncher wrote:I agree, but also remember the shitastic sequels they made.
I can't. I tuned out after the first one. It's a sort of one-note concept. "Dude dies, comes back, kills his killer(s), etc".

Apologist Puncher wrote:Talk about running something into the ground....
Nonsense! Next thing you know, you'll be posting a pic of some emo Crow just to prove your point at how many wrong fucking turns the series made after that first installment.

Apologist Puncher wrote:
...

Holy.

Shit.

Apologist Puncher wrote:*shudders*
You said it, jack. Holy. Shit.

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  non_amos on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:02 am

The cast of TWILIGHT would be proud huh? Wink

And don't forget, STING, the pro wrestler that is, dropped his flamboyant makeup & costume back in the mid-90's & adopted his 'Crow' look, which if I'm not mistaken he has kept until this day.

non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Posts : 2305
Points : 2717
User Reputation : 250
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  thecolorsblend on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:15 am

Reminds me of a t-shirt I saw one time. "I wish my lawn was emo... because then it would cut itself."

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  Apologist Puncher on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:21 am

thecolorsblend wrote:I have to wonder about the purpose behind releasing the stuff now though. If the movie's dead in the water... who cares?

Not me.

I can't. I tuned out after the first one. It's a sort of one-note concept. "Dude dies, comes back, kills his killer(s), etc".

And not even in a GOOD way. They even had a guy get his "revenge" using POLITICS or some shit.....

Nonsense! Next thing you know, you'll be posting a pic of some emo Crow just to prove your point at how many wrong fucking turns the series made after that first installment.
...

Holy.

Shit.

Oh yeah? Remember what I said right above?


You said it, jack. Holy. Shit.

It was bad what they did with that "franchise".

So very, very bad......

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  non_amos on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:44 am




non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Posts : 2305
Points : 2717
User Reputation : 250
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Concept Art Of Bradley Cooper As 'The Crow'

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:05 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum