Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man of Steel Set Visit...But Eunuch Wasn't Invited!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man of Steel Set Visit...But Eunuch Wasn't Invited! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of Steel Set Visit...But Eunuch Wasn't Invited!

Post  webhead2006 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Rduce if u want some help try what I told non or just pm me, colors, or ap for some extra help.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Man of Steel Set Visit...But Eunuch Wasn't Invited! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of Steel Set Visit...But Eunuch Wasn't Invited!

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Posting images really isn't that hard, and if anyone needs a little help, they know how to reach me.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:56 pm

non_amos wrote:When I try to post a pic, I follow the same type of format, except for uploading pics in this case. When I 'browse' my files for the right pic, I select it, but here is where I believe the problem begins. Instead of the 'code' appearing like with Youtube beneath my comments, instead I get 3 'URL-looking thingys' below that look related to the pic itself but this is where I try in vain to upload it! Clicking OK or whatever, it just doesn't take! No code appears like with Youtube, nothing. I've about given up trying, so you're not alone in this. I just don't understand it. Is it my computer? Is it my ISP provider? Just what is it?! Crying or Very sad
The code won't be automatically inserted into the message. You have to copy/paste it out of a dialog box. You've got options. I believe there's a clickable thumbnail, the full size image and something else. Just read the instructions as you go along. It'll make sense.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Anyone having image issues needs to read the Youtube & Picture sticky.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Man of Steel Set Visit...But Eunuch Wasn't Invited! - Page 2 Empty Visiting the set!

Post  Rduce Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:51 am

Man of Steel Set Visit...But Eunuch Wasn't Invited! - Page 2 264hz015

At least we were spared this set visit!

Rduce

User Reputation : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:57 am

Why is Kate "Brian" Bosworth and that kid hugging-up on that mannequin??? Aren't they afraid of splinters?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:19 am

Rduce, what did you do to get the pic to work? Sure, that's Singerman (BLECH!) but at least you somehow figured out what's going wrong with some of us. Please tell how you did it!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:21 am

non_amos wrote:Rduce, what did you do to get the pic to work? Sure, that's Singerman (BLECH!) but at least you somehow figured out what's going wrong with some of us. Please tell how you did it!

Read the sticky, non_amos.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:Why is Kate "Brian" Bosworth and that kid hugging-up on that mannequin??? Aren't they afraid of splinters?

In spite of the issues we're having with the Suit & all, one thing I do know. At least we won't have to see Superman KILL A KID in the new film, like the idea that was being floated around for 'The Man of Steel', Bryan Singer-ized version, that is. You know, where Brainiac 'downloads' himself into Jason, thus possessing him, therefore Singerman would have to destroy him.

Hey, I feel a little better about the reboot already! Smile
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:32 am

non_amos wrote:In spite of the issues we're having with the Suit & all, one thing I do know. At least we won't have to see Superman KILL A KID in the new film, like the idea that was being floated around for 'The Man of Steel', Bryan Singer-ized version, that is. You know, where Brainiac 'downloads' himself into Jason, thus possessing him, therefore Singerman would have to destroy him.

Hey, I feel a little better about the reboot already! Smile

Man of Steel Set Visit...But Eunuch Wasn't Invited! - Page 2 Stupid-ideas-stupid-people-ideas-bubble-demotivational-poster-1254967122
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 am

non_amos wrote:Rduce, what did you do to get the pic to work? Sure, that's Singerman (BLECH!) but at least you somehow figured out what's going wrong with some of us. Please tell how you did it!

Just followed the instructions like before, but this time it just worked. I had tried it like a dozen times before and it didn't so I just got lucky I guess.

Rduce

User Reputation : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Rduce wrote:

Just followed the instructions like before, but this time it just worked. I had tried it like a dozen times before and it didn't so I just got lucky I guess.

https://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org/t429-youtube-video-picture-issues
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2