Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Avengers(all teams) discussion

2 posters

Go down

The Avengers(all teams) discussion Empty The Avengers(all teams) discussion

Post  webhead2006 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Here is a new thread to talk about avengers book. To start some discussions here is some details about upcoming storyline happening in the avengers books:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=33852
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

The Avengers(all teams) discussion Empty Re: The Avengers(all teams) discussion

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:29 pm

The only Avengers book I follow is New Avengers. I kinda like it. It centers on a sub-team that, with a few exceptions, aren't first stringers (in terms of power level). Mostly these aren't the guys you call when Galactus has the munchies. If you know for a fact Thanos is about to come a knockin'... yeah, Luke Cage is cool and all but is he really the guy you take a problem like that to?

Anyway. Daredevil's joining the team with #17 (I think; too lazy to check but it's close to that). As the book is written by Bendis and already includes Luke Cage, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man and Iron Fist, it'll be sort of a mini-reunion from the Bendis run on Daredevil (which I'm starting to rank higher than Miller, incidentally).

It's popular to pick up Bendis for some reason, I never figured out why. The guy knows how to write fun adventure superhero comics with cool characters and kind of snappy dialogue. I dig him, his style and his creativity.

Anyway. All of this to say that I'm completely onboard with this title.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 pm

ya i too only been reading new avengers and only got it originally since spidey was joining the team. I hope he is still in the group when this change happened, since in the last issue he decided to quiet the team due to that lady assoicate of the avengers who used to work for norman in hammer.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:59 pm

I luvz me some Daredevil, yep yep, but this is obviously more germane to the New Avengers. So it goes here.

Comic Book Resources wrote:Category: Comic Books | 44 Comments | Print Article

Posted: 3 hours ago

Marvel Comics has provided CBR News with an exclusive first look at "New Avengers" #16 featuring the debut of Daredevil as a member of the Earth's Mightiest Heroes! Written by Brian Michael Bendis and illustrated by Mike Deodato, the issue hits stores September 14 as the events of the publisher's line-wide "Fear Itself" event result in the addition of the Man Without Fear to the New Avengers' active roster.

The Avengers(all teams) discussion 1313592891 The Avengers(all teams) discussion 1313592901

NEW AVENGERS #16
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils & Cover by MIKE DEODATO
Marvel Architects Variant also available
Marvel Architects Sketch Variant also available
Rated T+ …$3.99
With the chaos of Fear Itself running rampant on the Marvel Universe, there’s only one man who can help the New Avengers in their fight, Daredevil – the Man Without Fear! That’s right True Believer, this September courtesy of Marvel Architects Brian Michael Bendis and Mike Deodato, the guardian devil himself finally joins the ranks of Earth’s Mightiest in New Avengers #16! But is the assistance of Matt Murdock be enough to help the New Avengers make it out in one piece? The Man Without Fear enlists in the fight against the God of Fear in New Avengers #16!

URL- http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=33937

thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:56 pm

I just saw the images on another site myself. Looks like a sweet intro for dd on na.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down