Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible 'Man Of Steel' Spoilers

4 posters

Go down

Possible 'Man Of Steel' Spoilers Empty Possible 'Man Of Steel' Spoilers

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Take it with the usual mound of salt:

WeMakeALotOfShitUp.com

Spoiler:

If true, it confirms yet ANOTHER "prediction" I made about this film a few months back.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Possible 'Man Of Steel' Spoilers Empty Re: Possible 'Man Of Steel' Spoilers

Post  webhead2006 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:40 pm

just saw that rumor myself, sounds interesting, also it comes from that Facebook page that was non or colors brought to our attention a few weeks ago.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:18 am

The writing style, the intelligence underlying it and the logic behind a lot of the points tell me that this is very possibly legit info.

Last edited by thecolorsblend on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:44 am

webhead2006 wrote:just saw that rumor myself, sounds interesting, also it comes from that Facebook page that was non or colors brought to our attention a few weeks ago.

It was moi'! And AP, I assume your point was that Zod would do battle in Smallville? Actually I thought you just posted that recently. Anyway, why ain't they casting 'Non', er, I mean, 'Jax-Ur'? Sure, there were 3 villains in Superman 2 but there were also 3 villains in the comics as well. I just saw a Facebook comment asking where 'the big guy' was, meaning Jax-Ur. I know you felt like he wouldn't be in the film at all but I don't see why they don't include him, especially if Snyder going for the comics approach.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 am

well i believe it will just be faoroa and zod as its been stated in the official casting list, when the cavill photo came out last week. But sure there could be a non/jax-ur and its just some stuntie actor or something. OR maybe just seen on krypton. But more likely snyder wanted to be different.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 am

non_amos wrote:It was moi'! And AP, I assume your point was that Zod would do battle in Smallville? Actually I thought you just posted that recently.

If a month ago is recent, you might be right:
Re: Possible Set Photos!!!
Apologist Puncher on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:
It took a while for me to warm up to that idea (for some reason) but I have to agree.

And I have to disagree vehemently.

How many times does it have to be repeated that they can't afford to give ANYONE reason to complain, or call it unoriginal? After having the 'Smallville' meteor shower shown every single week for 10 years, they are not going to re-do it on the same scale for 'Man Of Steel'.

As to what the damage is... hell if I know. But it seems obvious that Snyder is shooting for a bit more of a small town vibe for Smallville than ghost town like STM and Singerman did. What a nice change of pace.

Zod & Co. track Superman to Smallville, KS and start tearing shit up in order to draw him out.

That's my prediction.

I'm batting about .800 right now....

Anyway, why ain't they casting 'Non', er, I mean, 'Jax-Ur'? Sure, there were 3 villains in Superman 2 but there were also 3 villains in the comics as well. I just saw a Facebook comment asking where 'the big guy' was, meaning Jax-Ur. I know you felt like he wouldn't be in the film at all but I don't see why they don't include him, especially if Snyder going for the comics approach.

If the spoilers are true, he would have had to have been cast already. He isn't.

No Non, no Jax-Ur.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:

If the spoilers are true, he would have had to have been cast already. He isn't.

No Non, no Jax-Ur.

Lex Luthor hasn't been cast either but we also haven't been given a definitive answer one way or the other as to whether he's in the film at all. Sure, a lot of fans are 'Luthor-weary' & understandably so but he's still a part of the mythos. Sure, he's been in too many films already but likewise, how do you just ignore him? And since it's obvious this is somewhat of an origin film, why would Snyder just write him right out of the picture altogether? Please Snyder, don't pull a Nolan & reveal at the end of the film that Luthor is lined up for the sequel!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 am

non_amos wrote:Lex Luthor hasn't been cast either but we also haven't been given a definitive answer one way or the other as to whether he's in the film at all. Sure, a lot of fans are 'Luthor-weary' & understandably so but he's still a part of the mythos. Sure, he's been in too many films already but likewise, how do you just ignore him? And since it's obvious this is somewhat of an origin film, why would Snyder just write him right out of the picture altogether? Please Snyder, don't pull a Nolan & reveal at the end of the film that Luthor is lined up for the sequel!

Did those spoilers say that scenes with Lex Luthor are going to be shot shortly? Because I didn't see that.

Zod & Faora have scenes coming up in the cities they are already shooting in.

No Non, no Jax-Ur.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:10 am

I didn't mean Luthor would be in those scenes they're now shooting, I just meant in the film in general, even for later on. Do we at least have 'corporate Lex' working behind-the-scenes somewhere? Maybe trying to stir dissent against Superman? That was actually an idea that Bryan Singer was supposed to have used but for reasons unknown he didn't! Snyder would do a better job anyway. Maybe have Luthor working with the military contributing his tech and/or financial resources?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:12 am

non_amos wrote:I didn't mean Luthor would be in those scenes they're now shooting, I just meant in the film in general, even for later on. Do we at least have 'corporate Lex' working behind-the-scenes somewhere? Maybe trying to stir dissent against Superman? That was actually an idea that Bryan Singer was supposed to have used but for reasons unknown he didn't! Snyder would do a better job anyway. Maybe have Luthor working with the military contributing his tech and/or financial resources?

What you were trying to say was that maybe Non or Jax-Ur would be in the film, since we haven't heard about Lex either. My point was, one has nothing to do with the other.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:20 am

non_amos wrote:Do we at least have 'corporate Lex' working behind-the-scenes somewhere? Maybe trying to stir dissent against Superman? That was actually an idea that Bryan Singer was supposed to have used but for reasons unknown he didn't!
"Reasons unknown"? I would've thought it obvious.

Donner didn't do it so neither did Singer.

I'm not really hip to that plotline anyway though. In my opinion, Superman's the one character who should get a free pass on that whole "the public doesn't trust the hero" thing. Not saying you can't spin a good story out of it, just that it's kinda foreign to what Superman's all about.

Snyder would do a better job anyway.
Yep. Everybody knows that.

Well. Everybody worth talking to anyway.

Maybe have Luthor working with the military contributing his tech and/or financial resources?
Lexcorp as a military contracting company was always a good idea.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 am

ya just cause a character isnt cast yet doesnt mean we may not see said character. like ap said we havent gotten luthor. if he isnt a leading plotline i do hope for a cameo and lexcorp seen in exterior shots and luthor mentioned throughout the film. To maybe a phsyical cameo at the end. Same goes we havent heard who will be jimmy. So maybe jax-ur could be in the film, just like i said on scenes on krypton. Maybe he created a ship zod/foaroa escape krypton on or something and jax wasnt able to join them or what not.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 am

webhead2006 wrote:ya just cause a character isnt cast yet doesnt mean we may not see said character. like ap said we havent gotten luthor. if he isnt a leading plotline i do hope for a cameo and lexcorp seen in exterior shots and luthor mentioned throughout the film. To maybe a phsyical cameo at the end. Same goes we havent heard who will be jimmy. So maybe jax-ur could be in the film, just like i said on scenes on krypton. Maybe he created a ship zod/foaroa escape krypton on or something and jax wasnt able to join them or what not.

Actually, that wasn't my point AT ALL....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:35 am

my mistake man thought i saw your name.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:37 am

You did.

Where I said "No Non, no Jax-Ur" at least two different times.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down