Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Green Lantern 2?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No Green Lantern 2? - Page 2 Empty Re: No Green Lantern 2?

Post  Father Finian Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 am

thecolorsblend wrote:I can only say that Mark Millar, however talented he may be as a writer, is ultimately in the business of promoting himself. To my knowledge, he's not working for DC or WB at the moment.

That's right, but considering what he's saying doesn't hold water I think it's safe to assume he's being diplomatic and towing the company line. He may want to work with this company again sometime!

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

No Green Lantern 2? - Page 2 Empty Re: No Green Lantern 2?

Post  Father Finian Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:48 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:How could Donner cut out the "Three Trials" portion of the film? That's insane.

It's seems an odd scene to cut. It shows Superman being Superman. You'd have to think it got lost in the mad panic to get it released somehow, along with the original ending/lead into the sequel.

Watching some of the extras again on the Blu-ray box, it's a tragedy that the Salkinds literally dropped the ball and panicked at such a critical moment in the film's production. After hearing Ilya bang on and on about how brave and revolutionary it was of him and his Dad to get the project going (which it was), they lost their nerve and seemed to be ready to cut their losses and just get the film out there.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2