Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Sony Entertainment Group in trouble?

3 posters

Go down

Is Sony Entertainment Group in trouble? Empty Is Sony Entertainment Group in trouble?

Post  webhead2006 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 pm

I first came across this story over at cbm(we make shit up). So I decided to read about the website the story originally came from:
http://247wallst.com/2011/06/22/247-wall-st-ten-brands-that-will-disappear-in-2012/2/

Would be suck to see sony gone. But I wonder if there is any truth in the site's claims? On plus side for spiderman/ghost rider if sony where to go under marvel/disney could get them back. But on other hand, I don't really believe the story. Cause if sony where to go under I am sure we would have heard something from one of the big trade/entertainment sites like thr, variety, deadline, etc.....
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Is Sony Entertainment Group in trouble? Empty Re: Is Sony Entertainment Group in trouble?

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:07 pm

If you read it, it basically said they would probably sell Columbia Pictures. Not that Sony would cease to exist.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Is Sony Entertainment Group in trouble? Empty Re: Is Sony Entertainment Group in trouble?

Post  laserbeam Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 am

There was trouble for sure but dont know the current status.

laserbeam
Dunce
Dunce

User Reputation : -1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down