Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full retailers solications for sept relaunch

2 posters

Go down

Full retailers solications for sept relaunch Empty Full retailers solications for sept relaunch

Post  webhead2006 Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Here is link for the full solications for the dc revamp:
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=39219
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Full retailers solications for sept relaunch Empty Re: Full retailers solications for sept relaunch

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 am

Solicits via Newsarama wrote:"A new era of DC Comics begins as the longest-running monthly comic of all time releases its first issue #1 since 1938.

"This September, New York Times bestselling writer Grant Morrison (ALL-STAR SUPERMAN) joins with sensational artist Rags Morales to bring you tales of The Man of Tomorrow unlike any you’ve ever read before in ACTION COMICS #1. This momentous first issue will set in motion the history of the DC Universe as Superman defends a world that doesn’t trust their first Super Hero.

"The first Action Comics #1 is now the most sought-after comic book of all time. This September, one of comics’ most imaginative storytellers will make history again in Grant Morrison and Rags Morales’ ACTION COMICS #1.

URL- http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dc-comics-september-2011-solicitations-110613.html

Read the bolded type there and let it sink in for a minute.

One wonders what this portends for the Justice Society.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Full retailers solications for sept relaunch Empty Re: Full retailers solications for sept relaunch

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Something else, I see Aquaman now has a new monthly coming along. I'll probably check that out. Yeah, it's written by Geoff Johns, but at the same rate, I've been kind of intrigued by Aquaman these past few months. He's kinda like Thor in the sense that each character basically inhabits two worlds- their true home, where they're royalty, and then our world, where, accurately or not, each is regarded as just another superhero.

Anyway. So I'll probably check this out.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down