Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place For Batman Sequel Talk

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Place For Batman Sequel Talk Empty A Place For Batman Sequel Talk

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Go nuts.

-AP
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

A Place For Batman Sequel Talk Empty RE: A Place for Batman Sequel Talk

Post  non_amos Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 am

Like I said over in the Superman threads, & you can look there for the links, but remember how I said our old friend 'STEVE", in his infinite knowledge, gave us the lowdown on what's going on with these films, including Batman 3? Well, one thing 'Steve' said is that WB wants to use some CGI shots of the Joker and/or unused footage from The Dark Knight, so that the Joker CAN appear in the sequel. Nolan, of course, is vehemently opposed to this & doesn't want to use the Joker at all. SO..........'Steve' insinuates that there's a MESS because of this. And of course the script is a mess. I mean, 'Steve' WOULD know, right?! Suspect

So does ANYONE have reliable info as to what's REALLY going on? Sure, Nolan took Ledger's death hard & maybe didn't even WANT to do a 3rd film initially. However, being that Nolan & Goyer have COMMITTED to this 3rd Bat-film, I CANNOT accept that Nolan would just give us garbage because he was wearing his feelings on his shoulder. I would STILL expect a top-notch film in cinematography, cast, & everything ELSE. Maybe Bale would 'phone it in' but I would think that even for a villain that Nolan would get a BIG-NAME actor. Earlier rumors had Johnny Depp playing the villain. Whether Depp actually would or not is debatable but you get the point. That's probably the type of move that Nolan would make because he would want this film to perform well also.

Thoughts?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

A Place For Batman Sequel Talk Empty Re: A Place For Batman Sequel Talk

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:55 am

I'm surprised Nolan is coming back at all, tbh. TDK's success was a perfect storm of factors that aren't likely to be repeated. A third movie, irrespective of how successful it might be, can only be considered a disappointment compared to TDK's numbers.

Also, the specter of Ledger looms. My own opinions of that portrayal of the Joker aside, the next guy (no matter what villain he plays) will be fighting an uphill battle to make audiences look beyond Ledger.

Christian Bale already phoned it in on TDK and, because of other factors, didn't really get called on it. If he does it again for Nolan III, I doubt he'll be so lucky.

As Nolan himself put it, how many third entries in a film franchise are really all that good? For every Last Crusade, there's at least one Godfather III.

Given the above, I only ever saw where Nolan stood to lose on doing a third one.

But since he is coming back and since the choice of solid villains who can carry the threat level of a film which fit into Nolan's universe is pretty slim pickings, my guess is that we'll either see another mobster'ish type of villain like Blackmask (y'know, because we haven't seen enough of those types of characters yet) or else a "reimagined" character like the Riddler (something more along the lines of the Zodiac killer perhaps, sending cyphers and puzzles to the media and whatnot). I can't imagine Nolan would invent a new villain as the A-threat. Not for a third movie anyway.

Honestly, the way Nolan talks about this being an "ending" (not just a finale), I wonder that he plans to kill Batman off in #3. Would WB permit that? Given that TDK hit a billion worldwide, the better question is dare they refuse? If I'm right and assuming Stevearchangel's remarks have any basis in fact, that could be the mess he's referring to.

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 am

Can't wait to see what type of story chris/david/jonah came up woth. What villains will be used. I hope he does a good end to his series. Since nolan has said he isn't likely to do any more past this next one. Also I wonder how thkngs filming wise will be. Since its been confirmed shooting will take place in new orleans. Now I wouldn't be suprised if we hear supes films there to well at least partially. Since they city loves wb work there. Plus wb gets good breaks there.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:32 am

thec0l0rsblend wrote:I'm surprised Nolan is coming back at all, tbh. TDK's success was a perfect storm of factors that aren't likely to be repeated. A third movie, irrespective of how successful it might be, can only be considered a disappointment compared to TDK's numbers.

Also, the specter of Ledger looms. My own opinions of that portrayal of the Joker aside, the next guy (no matter what villain he plays) will be fighting an uphill battle to make audiences look beyond Ledger.

Christian Bale already phoned it in on TDK and, because of other factors, didn't really get called on it. If he does it again for Nolan III, I doubt he'll be so lucky.

As Nolan himself put it, how many third entries in a film franchise are really all that good? For every Last Crusade, there's at least one Godfather III.

Given the above, I only ever saw where Nolan stood to lose on doing a third one.

But since he is coming back and since the choice of solid villains who can carry the threat level of a film which fit into Nolan's universe is pretty slim pickings, my guess is that we'll either see another mobster'ish type of villain like Blackmask (y'know, because we haven't seen enough of those types of characters yet) or else a "reimagined" character like the Riddler (something more along the lines of the Zodiac killer perhaps, sending cyphers and puzzles to the media and whatnot). I can't imagine Nolan would invent a new villain as the A-threat. Not for a third movie anyway.

Honestly, the way Nolan talks about this being an "ending" (not just a finale), I wonder that he plans to kill Batman off in #3. Would WB permit that? Given that TDK hit a billion worldwide, the better question is dare they refuse? If I'm right and assuming Stevearchangel's remarks have any basis in fact, that could be the mess he's referring to.

I have a feeling Catwoman and Riddler will be the villains this time around. Batman needs a new "love interest", and I don't see them introducing a female who is just there for THAT.

And I think Hardy will be the Riddler. What kind of Riddler, I don't know. One thing I AM sure of though, is that it WON'T be like this:

A Place For Batman Sequel Talk Riddler
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 am

thec0l0rsblend wrote:I'm surprised Nolan is coming back at all, tbh. TDK's success was a perfect storm of factors that aren't likely to be repeated. A third movie, irrespective of how successful it might be, can only be considered a disappointment compared to TDK's numbers.

"Steve"'s words:

No. What I read had you believe he was killed along with the villain but there was no actual body ever found.

Don't believe it for ONE second though...
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 am

Hey guys nolan has revealed the film title will be the dark knight rises. He also confirmed riddle will not be in the film. Also in same interview he revealed the film will be imax shot and not shot in 3d.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:43 am

The Dark Knight rises? Is he a cake now, what the hell?

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Its probably going to be how bruce gets the publics trust back in batman.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm

thec0l0rsblend wrote:The Dark Knight rises? Is he a cake now, what the hell?

Could be some kind of epic Bat-Zombie movie, where Bruce dies of quick-onset AIDS, then "rises" from his grave to combat crime as "The Dark Zombie- Batman!".

*GROAN*
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thec0l0rsblend wrote:The Dark Knight rises? Is he a cake now, what the hell?

Could be some kind of epic Bat-Zombie movie, where Bruce dies of quick-onset AIDS, then "rises" from his grave to combat crime as "The Dark Zombie- Batman!".

*GROAN*
Ha, I'd pay to see that actually.

In terms of the future of this franchise, I'm a big proponent for ending the Nolanverse in TDKR and then starting an anthology film franchise with a concept similar to Legends of the Dark Knight where you'd get a lot of continuity-agnostic stories with drastically different writing and visual styles going.

You could do one movie in a highly gothic style using the Sin City/300/Spirit approach and then maybe something similar in tone to the Nolanverse in the next movie and something else entirely in the next one and so on. Use it as a vehicle for different directors to try their hand with a bunch of done-in-one films. Just to lay it out there, I'd be interested to Batman films from the likes of Jim Cameron, Darren Arronofsky, Ridley Scott, etc.

I mean, rebooting is probably out of the question at this point (for better or for worse, the Nolanverse defines the public's vision of Batman) so why not go completely the other way and make an anthology series?

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:19 am

Well we know nolan wants to end his stoey with this film. So I am sure his take will be done. Then if gl is a hit and hopefully then flash/superman. Wb will work on these characters for the next few yrs. Then they will just do another bat film with a new story/firection.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:49 pm

I'am kind of disappointed that the Riddler will not be featured as the main villain in the thrid "Batman" installment however it does make me curious to know who is the next opponent for Bamtan to tangle with!

Course, if they did go with Riddler then I would expected him to be somewhat of a cross between the Zodiac killer and Jigsaw from the "Saw" movies! Someone who leave riddles behind that indicating his next crime attempt and who also set deadly traps & perils for his victims determining whether they survive or be kiiled!

Personally, if not Riddler then I would go for either Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Talia (Ra's al Ghul's daughter) or Bane and maybe put Catwoman in the mix somewhere aleast just to salvage her reputation after that fall out with that "Catwoman" movie back in 2004!

Last edited by Comicbookfan-V2 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Nolan cross freeze out months ago. Its likely catwoman, peguin, black mask, talia/ras, and characters like them.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:42 am

This was originally an additional reply in webhead's Booster Gold TV series thread but I think my remarks are more germane to this forum. So here it is.

non_amos wrote:Whatever happened to the FANTASY aspects of these films? I know I said it before but when I looked in a TV Guide back in the 80's they had SUPERMAN: the MOVIE listed as 'Fantasy' as far as it's genre went. And that was fine. So what?! I mean, ain't films still supposed to be an escape for us? If I want to see real life all the time, I'll just go to work, blah blah blah! Do you dig what I'm saying? Thanks a lot, Mr. Nolan! No
Original URL- https://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org/t775-booster-gold-potential-series

http://www.batman-on-film.com/opinion_B3-like-to-sees_Jett_1-10-09.html

The above is a pretty good example of the boner for realism a lot of fans have. It reads almost as "A" to "Z" of everything that's wrong Nolan Nazi thinking.

And since we're here, and since I'm bagging on Jett/Bill Ramey, I'm going to out his source. Emma Thomas. She's the one who has supplied him with most of his scoops over the years. The franchise is coming to an end, the promise I made to someone has (mostly) been fulfilled and so we can put this out there now. Ramey's scoops tended to be more accurate than a lot of other web pages. Wanna know why? Emma. She sent him all his information. He frequently knew more than he was telling. She would send him the "approved" stuff for release and then, should anyone dissent, offer "suggestions" as talking points to ameliorate their concerns. "Well, yeah, the Joker is wearing makeup but there's a specific reason for that and the movie will (somewhat) address it".

When your source is that close to the top I'm sorry but you have no right to market yourself as "just another fansite". Ramey has done that for years. And for a lot of those years, it was basically true. But the minute the BB production cozied up to him (oh, you thought he scored face time with Chris Nolan himself out of charity?), his "independence" keeled over and died. In fact, in his own way, he became every bit as authoritarian and tyrannical as the Eunuch. Maybe more so. ANY divergence from the party line resulted in a ban. How do I know? Because it fucking happened to me.

When it looked like Justice League Mortal was a go, there was a lot of controversy about it happening in the midst of the Nolan and Singer movies. It came out that Nolan was NOT happy about goings on with any JLA movie, particularly one that revolved around a plot involving Brother Eye, Talia al-Ghul, etc. Come to find out there was a half ass Brother Eye in TDK. So it made sense.

Because of the above, there was speculation that Nolan just might depart the franchise and Ramey started a thread in the forum asking whether fans would be okay with that. Whether he was asking out of idle curiosity or in his capacity as Nolan's bitch is anybody's guess (and yet another indication that he became too close to the producers and filmmakers). Well, then as now, I had no love for or loyalty to the Nolanverse. Plus, it was rumored at the time (credibly, I thought) that Tom Welling might headline JLA as Superman. And, as has been observed, the mere existence of JLA was unofficial confirmation that Singerman 2- Bartender of Steel was never happening. So, as you can imagine, a JLA movie affecting all of the above suited my agenda pretty well. And I said so.

And I was banned. Ramey solicited opinions from all his members. I gave mine without violating his TOS. And I got banned. And again, this brings into question whether or not he was too close to producers and filmmakers at the expense of his own independence. Did he ban me because he's just a jerk? Or did he ban me in his office of Chris Nolan's proctologist?

Well, we'll never know, now will we?

And once again, I don't begrudge the fact of all this. If I were in the same position as Bill Ramey, the Eunuch or Craig Byrne, as I've said many times, I'd sell out so fast it'd make your head spin. BUT. But the one thing I wouldn't do is make any pretense toward being an independent fansite anymore. Because I wouldn't be. I'd be serving paymasters. I'd be getting money (or scoops or access or early screenings or whatever other goodies) in exchange for services rendered (favorable coverage, glowing reviews, suppression of dissent, all that shit). As this is only a forum, it's unlikely Puncher will ever be approached about any type of relationship with Snyder and co. And if it were to happen, it would be Puncher (not me) who gets the goodies out of all that. So I doubt I'll ever have a chance to put my money where my mouth is. But this shit nowadays where production companies and movie studios cozy up to fan webpages and essentially assimilate them into the marketing arm of their operation disturbs me because of the lack of transparency. With shill magazines, you know what you're getting. But with fan webpages, you're expecting a labor of love... and you don't always get that. All I want is truth in advertising. Nothing more, nothing less.

Summary- try though he might to convince you otherwise, Jett/Bill Ramey is Chris Nolan's promotional and PR bitch. Emma Thomas is his "man on the inside" who has given him gossip and scoops over the years.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:20 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:And since we're here, and since I'm bagging on Jett/Bill Ramey, I'm going to out his source. Emma Thomas. She's the one who has supplied him with most of his scoops over the years. The franchise is coming to an end, the promise I made to someone has (mostly) been fulfilled and so we can put this out there now. Ramey's scoops tended to be more accurate than a lot of other web pages. Wanna know why? Emma. She sent him all his information. He frequently knew more than he was telling. She would send him the "approved" stuff for release and then, should anyone dissent, offer "suggestions" as talking points to ameliorate their concerns. "Well, yeah, the Joker is wearing makeup but there's a specific reason for that and the movie will (somewhat) address it".

When your source is that close to the top I'm sorry but you have no right to market yourself as "just another fansite". Ramey has done that for years. And for a lot of those years, it was basically true. But the minute the BB production cozied up to him (oh, you thought he scored face time with Chris Nolan himself out of charity?), his "independence" keeled over and died. In fact, in his own way, he became every bit as authoritarian and tyrannical as the Eunuch. Maybe more so. ANY divergence from the party line resulted in a ban. How do I know? Because it fucking happened to me.

When it looked like Justice League Mortal was a go, there was a lot of controversy about it happening in the midst of the Nolan and Singer movies. It came out that Nolan was NOT happy about goings on with any JLA movie, particularly one that revolved around a plot involving Brother Eye, Talia al-Ghul, etc. Come to find out there was a half ass Brother Eye in TDK. So it made sense.

Because of the above, there was speculation that Nolan just might depart the franchise and Ramey started a thread in the forum asking whether fans would be okay with that. Whether he was asking out of idle curiosity or in his capacity as Nolan's bitch is anybody's guess (and yet another indication that he became too close to the producers and filmmakers). Well, then as now, I had no love for or loyalty to the Nolanverse. Plus, it was rumored at the time (credibly, I thought) that Tom Welling might headline JLA as Superman. And, as has been observed, the mere existence of JLA was unofficial confirmation that Singerman 2- Bartender of Steel was never happening. So, as you can imagine, a JLA movie affecting all of the above suited my agenda pretty well. And I said so.

And I was banned. Ramey solicited opinions from all his members. I gave mine without violating his TOS. And I got banned. And again, this brings into question whether or not he was too close to producers and filmmakers at the expense of his own independence. Did he ban me because he's just a jerk? Or did he ban me in his office of Chris Nolan's proctologist?

Well, we'll never know, now will we?

And once again, I don't begrudge the fact of all this. If I were in the same position as Bill Ramey, the Eunuch or Craig Byrne, as I've said many times, I'd sell out so fast it'd make your head spin. BUT. But the one thing I wouldn't do is make any pretense toward being an independent fansite anymore. Because I wouldn't be. I'd be serving paymasters. I'd be getting money (or scoops or access or early screenings or whatever other goodies) in exchange for services rendered (favorable coverage, glowing reviews, suppression of dissent, all that shit). As this is only a forum, it's unlikely Puncher will ever be approached about any type of relationship with Snyder and co. And if it were to happen, it would be Puncher (not me) who gets the goodies out of all that. So I doubt I'll ever have a chance to put my money where my mouth is. But this shit nowadays where production companies and movie studios cozy up to fan webpages and essentially assimilate them into the marketing arm of their operation disturbs me because of the lack of transparency. With shill magazines, you know what you're getting. But with fan webpages, you're expecting a labor of love... and you don't always get that. All I want is truth in advertising. Nothing more, nothing less.

Summary- try though he might to convince you otherwise, Jett/Bill Ramey is Chris Nolan's promotional and PR bitch. Emma Thomas is his "man on the inside" who has given him gossip and scoops over the years.

Ahhh, so that Jett idiot is the final piece in the interwebs Harry Knowles/Steve Eunuch "Axis of Evil"? Guys who proclaim "fandom", but actually sell themselves to the highest bidder?

Figures.

I just love that they try to act like they do what they do for US. You know, the lowly, unwashed masses? Without "connections" to a world they will NEVER be a real part of? Doing it out of the "goodness of their hearts".

Muthaphuckin' SAINTS, the lot of 'em....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Ahhh, so that Jett idiot is the final piece in the interwebs Harry Knowles/Steve Eunuch "Axis of Evil"? Guys who proclaim "fandom", but actually sell themselves to the highest bidder?

Figures.

I just love that they try to act like they do what they do for US. You know, the lowly, unwashed masses? Without "connections" to a world they will NEVER be a real part of? Doing it out of the "goodness of their hearts".

Muthaphuckin' SAINTS, the lot of 'em....
Yep. And "Axis" is probably the right way to put it too. Technically, Craig Byrne from K-Site does the same thing. But he mostly has no illusions that he's an underpaid flack when you come down to it.

What Bill Ramey doesn't seem to grasp is that Thomas and Nolan are going to lose his number the day after they wrap up promo obligations for TDKRises. He thinks he's on "the inside"? He's not inside anything.

And say whatever you want about the other two but Knowles at least gets free shit from all and sundry and the Eunuch has a pretty well designed web page. Bill Ramey has a shit website and he only gets spoiler info and the occasional junket-style interview with Nolan. Talk about being under-compensated. Bad enough you're a shill; but to be such a cheap shill... oy...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Yep. And "Axis" is probably the right way to put it too. Technically, Craig Byrne from K-Site does the same thing. But he mostly has no illusions that he's an underpaid flack when you come down to it.

An honest hooker, at least...

What Bill Ramey doesn't seem to grasp is that Thomas and Nolan are going to lose his number the day after they wrap up promo obligations for TDKRises. He thinks he's on "the inside"? He's not inside anything.

Nothing but his own smug backside, that is.

And say whatever you want about the other two but Knowles at least gets free shit from all and sundry and the Eunuch has a pretty well designed web page. Bill Ramey has a shit website and he only gets spoiler info and the occasional junket-style interview with Nolan. Talk about being under-compensated. Bad enough you're a shill; but to be such a cheap shill... oy...

Well, even $3 whores gotta work.

Even if they suck at it.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 am

I never knew all the crap about the jett dude before, i did stumble around his page yrs ago around the time BB was filming/coming out and thought it was a pretty nice site. But then through the yrs since have learned more about him. Along with steve(shmp one) and i knew from him already what a jack he was. As for craig sure he did try whoring ksite out but i thought out of these three he was the much better place.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed May 09, 2012 12:41 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Yep. And "Axis" is probably the right way to put it too. Technically, Craig Byrne from K-Site does the same thing. But he mostly has no illusions that he's an underpaid flack when you come down to it.
Apologist Puncher wrote:An honest hooker, at least...
Don't know why I only just remembered this but there was a point where Jett/Ramey was convinced I was SSS. In fact, he may still think that even though I categorically denied it. Basically, the Singerman Sucks blog had proven to be quite influential and a lot of people were talking about it. Since SSS reinforced a lot of the things I was thinking and/or saying, obviously he (?) and I were going to see eye to eye. So somehow, Jett's unfailing deductive reasoning lead him to the conclusion that I'm SSS. If I had been SSS (which I wasn't/am not), I wouldn't deny it. But I did deny it. Because it's not fucking true, hello! Duh...

I tell ya, these semi-conscious Nolanites...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed May 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Marion cotillard claims she isn't talia:
http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/news/marion-cotillard-dark-knight-rises-rust-bone-321515?page=2
The actress started filming Knight in June 2011, working on and off until the fall in locations including Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. She says there were long gaps when she wasn't needed: "It was a very, very small role."

Otherwise, Cotillard is coy about the picture, whose storyline has fueled pages of Internet speculation. All she'll confirm is that, contrary to some fans' belief, she does not play Talia, the vengeful daughter of Liam Neeson's character, Ra's Al Ghul (who also appeared in Batman Begins), and that she takes the role of Miranda Tate, an ecologically minded businesswoman who "is fascinated by Wayne Enterprises. They go through difficulties, and she wants to help provide the world clean energies. She's a good guy." But does she stay that way? "Yes," she insists.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Marion cotillard claims she isn't talia:
http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/news/marion-cotillard-dark-knight-rises-rust-bone-321515?page=2
The actress started filming Knight in June 2011, working on and off until the fall in locations including Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. She says there were long gaps when she wasn't needed: "It was a very, very small role."

Otherwise, Cotillard is coy about the picture, whose storyline has fueled pages of Internet speculation. All she'll confirm is that, contrary to some fans' belief, she does not play Talia, the vengeful daughter of Liam Neeson's character, Ra's Al Ghul (who also appeared in Batman Begins), and that she takes the role of Miranda Tate, an ecologically minded businesswoman who "is fascinated by Wayne Enterprises. They go through difficulties, and she wants to help provide the world clean energies. She's a good guy." But does she stay that way? "Yes," she insists.

A Place For Batman Sequel Talk Marie-Cotillard-as-Talia-Al-Ghul-the-dark-knight-rises-24321905-467-700

A Place For Batman Sequel Talk Liar
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Don't know why I only just remembered this but there was a point where Jett/Ramey was convinced I was SSS. In fact, he may still think that even though I categorically denied it. Basically, the Singerman Sucks blog had proven to be quite influential and a lot of people were talking about it. Since SSS reinforced a lot of the things I was thinking and/or saying, obviously he (?) and I were going to see eye to eye. So somehow, Jett's unfailing deductive reasoning lead him to the conclusion that I'm SSS. If I had been SSS (which I wasn't/am not), I wouldn't deny it. But I did deny it. Because it's not fucking true, hello! Duh...

I tell ya, these semi-conscious Nolanites...

We all had a little SSS in us.

Speaking of which, wonder what happened to him?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu May 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Totally agree AP she is trying hard to lie through her teeth, and i would be shocked if she doesnt end up being talia, but signs are pointing to it.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu May 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:We all had a little SSS in us.
True but, c'mon, credit where credit is due.

Apologist Puncher wrote:Speaking of which, wonder what happened to him?
I have. My guess was he figured he did what he set out to do in helping bring the Singerman "franchise" down so, mission accomplished, he returned to the anonymity he had before. There's something to be said for knowing when to call it a day. He could be posting on forums under a different handle, lurking on this one or whatever. No idea.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next