Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Things 'Smallville'

+5
thecolorsblend
Father Finian
webhead2006
non_amos
Apologist Puncher
9 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

All Things 'Smallville' - Page 5 Empty Re: All Things 'Smallville'

Post  webhead2006 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:39 am

Details on 2nd smallville comic issue:
http://www.ksitetv.com/smallville/cover-details-about-issue-2-of-the-smallville-season-11-comic/12555
over & Details About Issue #2 Of The Smallville Season 11 Comic
Craig Byrne March 12, 2012 0

DC Comics has released solicitation info and cover art for issue 2 of their Smallville Season 11 comic book series.

Here’s the solicitation text:

SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 #2
BRYAN Q. MILLER
Art by PERE PEREZ
Cover by CAT STAGGS
On sale JUNE 6 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
• The SEASON PREMIERE EVENT continues with these digital-first stories!
• CLARK investigates the true cause of the mysterious ENERGY STORM in space!
• CHLOE and EMIL pursue an intriguing artifact!
• LEX launches a dangerous mission into orbit, with former astronaut HANK HENSHAW at the wheel.

Hank Henshaw, of course, was the Cyborg Superman seen in the “Death and Return of Superman” comic books.

Here’s the cover by Cat Staggs:
All Things 'Smallville' - Page 5 Svcomi10
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 am

Cassidy freeman on Tess character change of story in finale of smallville:
http://www.ksitetv.com/smallville/interview-cassidy-freeman-talks-about-tonights-vampire-diaries-tess-mercers-smallville-fate/12682
Doing The Vampire Diaries had Cassidy working with Paul Wesley, and the two of them have another big Smallville connection – both of them had played illegitimate Luthors on the show. Paul played Lucas Dunleavy, the product of Lionel Luthor’s affair with Rachel Dunleavy first revealed in Season 2′s “Lineage” while Cassidy’s character of Tess was revealed to be the daughter of Lionel with Pamela Jenkins in Season 10′s “Abandoned.” “Yeah, we’re technically related, which is funny,” Cassidy laughs, revealing that the subject did come up. “Ian also guest starred on Smallville, so it was kind of like an old Smallville reunion, even though I wasn’t on the show then.”

Since it was our first time speaking after the Smallville finale aired last May, the question had to come up about Tess Mercer’s Smallville fate (spoiler warning!) In the conversation, Cassidy revealed something that many Smallville fans may not have known before.

“It’s funny. She wasn’t actually supposed to die!” Cassidy reveals. “Until Michael Rosenbaum came along and it changed. We didn’t know with his schedule if he would be able to be in the finale. So once he agreed to be in the finale, they kind of said ‘well, they can’t both live,’ and he has to live. He’s Lex Luthor. So they made me into the awesome martyr where I erased his memory and whatnot.”

“I was warned prior to reading the script, not very much before, mind you. They were kind of hesitant. I was like ‘don’t be sorry! That’s a great way to end the series!’ I relished being able to be the martyr that I was,” she says. A Smallville Season 11 comic book sequelizing the series is coming… will Cassidy be reading, and if yes, will she be mad if Lex gets his memories back and all Tess did was for nothing? “I would love the Smallville comic book, and I’m going to defer to their creative endeavors. I, by no means, have any power over the reins of the Smallville mythos or the Superman mythos. I won’t be angry, but I’ll definitely be interested,” she says.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 am

Heh, I like Cassidy. Apart from being smokin' hot, she's always professional and classy.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Borrowed the mega Smallville DVD set. I'm one of those who saw the season 8 premiere and became convinced that PS3 were writing what they truly believed was a final season. The season 8 retrospective pretty much confirms that it was intended to be the final season (until the network decided to give the show an extension).

Vindication is a nice thing.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:45 pm

just found some new details on sv comic:
http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/122/1221300p1.html
On When Smallville: Season 11 Is Set:

So in the finale, there was this seven year time jump that went to everyone seven years in the future. We are not that far in. We're six months after Clark became Superman for the first time and pushed Apokolips out of orbit, because we had a proto-Darkseid causing some chaos and Apokolips was going to crash into Earth and people were not happy! Superman saved Air Force One with Lois on it and then he pushed the planet out of orbit. So it's kind of Superman: Year One with a Smallville cast of characters.

On Whether Or Not We'll See The Likes Of Batman And Wonder Woman:

People keep asking that, it's the weirdest thing! [laughs] There's certainly a chance for lots of DC guest stars to show up, and lots of DC guest stars will show up. But the focus is primarily on Clark as Superman. So if they do come in, just like they did on the show, it would somehow have to inform what Clark is going through. I mean there's a cast of at least five characters, possibly more, who are regulars in the comics. It's definitely an ensemble piece, so people will come in and out but there's already a very large pool of characters to play with.

On The Status Of Lex Luthor In The Series:

I would say that the situation you have is a Lex Luthor who has lost his memory after he killed his half-sister Tess. Whether or not he remembers that moment could be up for debate. He definitely came back into the world with Apokolips in the sky and a dead Tess on the floor in his office. Our cast knows that the last person to see Tess alive was Lex, so whether or not he remembers it, I think that is kind of a dark stain on Lex's "new man" status. They all know that even though he may say it was just a suicide, they don't really believe that after everything Tess went through she would do that. Whether or not there are consequences to it, even if she's not there I think Tess is still very present.

On Introducing New Characters And The Chances Of Seeing Connor Kent Return:

In the first arc, we meet a former astronaut named Hank Henshaw. As for Superboy, at least not at first. Because he's tied to Martha, since she's kind of custodian for him now. I think there is an opportunity for the younger tier of heroes that we've set up, if not the Titans, then… well, we've had Blue Beetle on the show, our version of the Wonder Twins on the show, Mia never quite reached Speedy but that's not saying she can't become Speedy officially. There's definitely something to be explored in that area.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Except for that outfit, I'm seriously liking where this thing is going. May can't come quickly enough for me.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 am

Going through the Smallville mega set's extras. There's a series retrospective included that's at once more and less than it is hyped up to be. The Christmas deadline, I think, hurt this thing. Did any of us really care if this thing came out in November? Personally I could've waited a while longer to interviews with the former cast and crew that weren't tossed together as best time would allow during the frantic conclusion of the series. It's nice having Welling participate in the extras once again but... ah well.

Anyway. A few little nuggets came out during the series retrospective that I feel vindicated by. I remember arguing that the series, visually speaking, never really recovered from losing Gough and Millar. I couldn't put my finger on it but it was like someone jacked up the color palette. The show just didn't have the same visual POP that it used to. Well, come to find out starting in season 8 the production shifted over from film to digital, which affected those very elements. Season 9 was pretty monochromatic anyway (intentionally or not) but season 10 returned to a more colorful type of show... but still not quite as colorful as it had been.

I'm honestly not sure how much of this should be chalked up to the digital thing and how much is Souders + Peterson, being writers, simply not having the same eye for visuals that Gough and Millar always had. But either way, it's good to know I wasn't just imagining stuff.

The budget was cut starting in season 8 as well, hence less shooting on location, more of the back lot, and all of that. Some Apologists bitched and complained about how cheap the show had started to look. Well, there's definitely a reason for that. We knew anecdotally that this had happened because this factoid had been making the rounds as a more or less confirmed rumor starting around the middle of season 8. But, again, it's nice to have this vindication.

Anyway. I like little trivia tidbits like that, esp when they line up with the theories we fans have bantered about for years. It's nice to be proven right.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:19 pm

I'd like to get the mega-set but I'm not willing to pay 200 bucks for it or whatever it costs. I haven't checked eBay yet but probably can't afford it right now anyway. Maybe I'll run up on it in a pawn shop or something. Oh well.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 pm

non_amos wrote:I'd like to get the mega-set but I'm not willing to pay 200 bucks for it or whatever it costs. I haven't checked eBay yet but probably can't afford it right now anyway. Maybe I'll run up on it in a pawn shop or something. Oh well.
Amazon Marketplace has it for $170'ish. eBay has it for $140'ish. I can't imagine the price will ever drop TOO much. Sooner or later, we'll all have to plunk down some serious money for this thing if we want it.

Or buy the regular sets and surf YouTube for the bonus stuff exclusive to the mega set. Very Happy
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:03 am

Audio interview with Bryan Q. Miller

http://mediageeknetwork.com/smallville-season-11-writer-bryan-q-miller-on-lex-luthor

I wouldn't say there's too much of anything new in there but at the same time he does somewhat embellish on what's already out there. "Lex doesn't have his memories, those are gone forever according to how we wrapped the show up, but he does have his instincts and something about that S-shield just rubs him the wrong way."

If I've got a nitpick, it's that Turi Meyer isn't writing this thing. He wrote some really good episodes of the show (Vengeance, Fade, Labyrinth, Combat, Cure, Apocalypse, Instinct, Bride, Turbulence, Injustice, Kandor, Conspiracy, Salvation, Harvest, Scion, Finale Part 1). Even so, Miller clearly has done his homework on how a Superman story should unfold from this point. According to the scuttlebut, the season 11 comic book is canon. If SV is ever revisited in the future, it'll take season 11 into account. (A) SV is unlikely to ever be revisited and (B) if it was, talk is cheap; methinks TPTB would ignore the comic if they thought it would further their ends. But still, the fact that it's floating around out there should tell you something about how seriously this comic is being taken.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 am

I know there is a lot of fans that would like bwm to give lex back his memories. Would be a nice angle he can take lex. Sure he is all new and will develop new memories during this season 11 story. But there is mmany ways like summerholt tech they could revist to have lex regain enough of his memories. But can leave the clark bits out. So lex doesn't know he is superman.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Some more details from bqm:
http://acrosstheairwaves.com/brianQmillerinterview
* Season 11 will likely be revisiting the concept of an all female hero story.

* Writing for the page rather than screen means there’s room for more classic Clark/Lois banter in the comic than Miller was able to include in most episodes of the show.

* Somewhat vague hint Bart might return.

* DC editorial hasn’t been providing BQM with very many restrictions or guidelines. The design of Clark’s Superman costume is one of the few examples of DC getting involved.

* Dan Turpin and Maggie Sawyer will show up in the second “episode” of the comic.

* Frank “the newsstand guy” will be making an appearance.

* There’s is no sign of Cat Grant appearing yet, but it could happen at some point in the future.

* There will be “loads” of Lois and Clark.

* There is a conscious effort to keep Clark in the comic as much as possible. Clark is “front and center.”

* There will be “tons” less angst with Clark now that he's Superman.

* As Superman, Clark can stay behind and shake hands. He can give advice and encouragement. He has a different set of responsibilities. He inspires people.

* The first scene in Week 2 features Clark and Lois catching up while Clark is brushing his teeth. The idea is to make sure the comic presents these characters as “real people.”

* Tess’s death is not something that’s brushed under the rug. It’s definitely something everyone is aware of.

* Clark’s inner circle will struggle with accepting Lex’s claims he’s a new man without any memories, especially since they suspect he killed Tess. However, they are hesitant to do anything about their suspicions out of fear they might expose their own secrets. It’s a very “tricky” situation for everyone.

* Lex possesses instincts that are tied to his past memories, but not specific information about his memories. It’s instinct not information. However, BQM didn’t dismiss the possibility Lex could gather some of this information from newspapers, photos, paintings, etc.

* When asked if Lex would be attempting to reclaim his memories, BQM admitted he would like to reveal more but could not do so without giving away too many spoilers.

* Miller is proud to have written some Chloe dialogue without extensive metaphor and is trying to avoid having Lex quote classic literature like Art of War.

* There’s a fun scene in the first 30 pages that addresses whether or not Clark (not Superman) is on Lex Luthor’s radar.

* There will be a decent amount of Superman/Lex scenes.

* By the time readers get to the end of the first 12 weeks (Episode #1), Chloe and Oliver will be the “in” to the “larger mythology of the season.”

* Green Arrow isn’t as needed as before. Chloe and Oliver are eager to start their married lives together in Star City, but things keep pulling them back to Metropolis. There’s a much larger problem they have to address.

* A “full on” Justice League thing likely won’t be happening until the very end. New characters will be added to the roster throughout the season, though.

* At some point, Martha will come up in part to explain where Shelby is.

* Clark and Lois are still going to be living at their apartment. They’re going to be trying to figure out what to do with all of their wedding presents, since they had to cancel the wedding yet still intend to get married someday.

* The comic has a definite in the city vibe of Metropolis.

* In the comic, BQM hasn’t yet answered the question: do the Kents own the farm? The interviewers remind Miller the farm is still in the family in 2017, according to “Homecoming.” Miller reminds them that because Clark saw his future in “Homecoming,” he may have caused a few ripple effects. So some of the future details of “Homecoming” may be in play.

* Neither Lana, Pete, or Conner will have a story of some kind in Season 11.

* Hank Henshaw will be a former astronaut who will serve partly as a commentary on the current state of the space program.

* Something happens in space that sets things in motion in “Guardian.”

* It’s nice to have Lois’s voice because she can come in and say “this is bunk.” Basically, she’s the voice of the audience.

* There will likely be “flashback” panels to explain past events referenced in the comic.

* It seems one story might recount an event that occurred on the show only it will be told from another point of view. This sort of storytelling advice will likely be used once or rarely.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:04 am

I know I mentioned ending the Smallville comic book on the exact same moment as the show's finale (which I maintain is a cool idea) but I've been thinking about something else. All of the flash forwards and stuff we saw in seasons 9 and 10 are supposed to have occurred in 2017, right? So, unless my math is waaaaaay off, that amounts to season 16. So if the comic book lasts that long, I dunno about you guys but I think it'd be kind of cool if we saw those same flash forwards from the "present day" perspective- Superman rescuing the banner plane, Metropolis Clark in the elevator with Smallville Clark, Superman containing the nuclear explosion, all that stuff. No need to elaborate on what those things are; just show them while going through whatever other storyline is going on. No explanation, no context, no flashbacks, no nuthin. That's on my wishlist.

Apart from that, the one real downside of Season 11 through at least Season 16 would be the lack of the real Jimmy. The finale implied that he was a fairly recent hire at the Planet. That works out fine for the show but any stories taking place between Superman pushing Apokolips out of Earth's orbit and the day Lex announces his candidacy for President will mostly lack Jimmy. I guess you could make a surrogate Jimmy (like Chloe was for Lois all those years) but still...

Otherwise, I'm totally onboard with what this comic is supposed to be all about.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 am

Colors that would be a very cool idea. And as for jimmy thing, hopefully bqm doesn't goof and add him in present day.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Issue 3 info:

All Things 'Smallville' - Page 5 4625779e
• The SEASON PREMIERE EVENT continues!
• OLIVER and CHLOE are on a hunt in the heartland...or are they the hunted?
• LOIS is caught in the crossfire as SUPERMAN confronts LEX about last issue’s disastrous climax...
• HENSHAW’s condition takes a turn for the worse!

webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Rduce wrote:Now that the show is over, perhaps the guy that posted that youtube video can find a girlfriend and find out what real Ecstasy can be...Naw, what was I thinking.....

Wonder what his views are on trunks or no trunks...
Not sure how I ever missed this but now I'm glad this guy isn't around anymore. Saves me the trouble of telling him to fuck off.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Issue 3 info:

All Things 'Smallville' - Page 5 4625779e
• The SEASON PREMIERE EVENT continues!
• OLIVER and CHLOE are on a hunt in the heartland...or are they the hunted?
• LOIS is caught in the crossfire as SUPERMAN confronts LEX about last issue’s disastrous climax...
• HENSHAW’s condition takes a turn for the worse!

Cool little cover. The online stuff starts next week, I think. And then the regular paper issues come out starting in May.

Can't. Freaking. Wait.

Suck it, Apologists!
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Thanks for heads up on digital release colors. Almost forgot its almost time. Its a little sucky they didn't decide to do day of release digital/print release. But once the print release comes its a definate order from my local shop.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 am

First (digital) issue of Smallville season 11. Gotta tell you, I didn't completely understand Miller when he described how he was going to essentially "spread" what amounts to one episode of the series over a few issues. But this issue puts it into focus a little bit. If you wanted to do a comparison, you could say that this comic book is the teaser and maybe first couple of minutes of a given episode. There's a few pages of people basically talking about (or around) Superman and then there's a full on Superman rescue. No cute camera angle tricks, no CGI, no cheats; SUPERMAN.

All Things 'Smallville' - Page 5 Season10

And yes, the uniform is different. But, surprisingly enough at least to me, they comment on the new outfit.

All Things 'Smallville' - Page 5 Season11

Again, my inner conspiracy theorist is thinking this is a legal thing. All other things being equal, we'd be seeing The Suit here. Look, I'm not usually in favor of a new outfit for Superman. He's had The Suit for decades and it's always worked. But if The Suit has to go into mothballs, if we have to get something new... frankly, I can live with this. Ideal? Hardly. But it's a lot less of an eyesore than the New 52 Kryptoarmor thing.

The other part of the deal here is that this is a Superman happy and content with himself, who he is and what he does. Clark in SV spent a fair amount of time angsting about this or that. The obvious conclusion then is that the showrunners wanted him to put all that shit behind before he becomes Superman. I've argued for sometime now that, far from shitting on Superman's legacy, in going to such painstaking detail to show us what Superman isn't, SV puts Superman on a pedestal of heroism and virtue that even Donner never dreamed of. Suffice it to say, this issue bolsters my argument.

An example? I've spoiled a lot already so I want to give you some incentive to read the comic. But after a big rescue, Superman says nine words that close out the issue. Nine words that arguably set up Miller's approach to what Superman is up to in Smallville season 11. You've heard Superman say variations on these nine words probably a zillion times. But I'll bet you haven't heard/read it in a very very VERY long time. Nine words.

Buy this issue. ASAP. That is an order.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 am

I caught some pages of it myself yesterday over at the shh sv board. Looks good. Can't wait to read it myself.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 am

Looks like a Neal Bailey wannabe has crawled out of the woodwork.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/2012-comic-reviews/c-review-2012.php?topic=smallville01

This first outing is sadly derivative, as much of Star Trek (Generations' Nexus in the vast ribbon of energy that threatens the Russian cosmonauts) as of anything specifically Superman-based. But in that way, too: this was anything but the first time our boy has saved one of the other of cosmo- or astronauts. Nor was it the first time he's deflected an expression of admiration and/or gratitude with a counter-compliment. Or flown at just above sea level.

At least we know his costume has changed.
Okay, #1- Fuck you.
#2- What gives this entire series resonance is the ten seasons of television it carries on from.
#3- If this is the standard you hold all things Superman too, I'll bet Singerman really pissed you off, right? Right, Apologist? Fuckwit.

The principal scene, by comparison, doesn't work. First, when you put a full shot of your main character/hero on the "cover," it's no longer really possible to elicit suspense for that character's first appearance in the book itself.
This statement is so stupefying I hardly know where to start. Again, if this is your standard, at least 90% of comic book covers out there qualify as spoilers. Just when you read the above and think this fuckweasel can't possibly miss the point anymore than that, he shows you how wrong you are. And I guess how wrong he is too.

Anyway, the space scene is too brief and would totally benefit from the kind of extended camera work you can do with, you know, live action. It's also terribly wooden and awkward - do you believe that the Clark Kent we watched agonize his way to this Superman will ever learn Russian? That he'll "get right on it"? The same Clark Kent/Superman who, three panels later, asks "Where can I find the nearest airlock?" The feeling all around is much more that this could have happened not six months after Darkseid but the very next day.
The Eunuch- "G'day moit, I need some'ody to review bloo'y Smallville Season 1. Yew want the jab?"
Apologist Numbnuts- "w0w, u even TYPe in ozstralian axxcent, c0ol, sUre iI wood luvz 2 do it!"
The Eunuch- "Now remember boyo, yew have to slam on it every chance ye get. Else, I moight find someun else."
Apologist Numbnuts- "U cann depend on mE!"
Neal Bailey- "I shall call him Mini Me."
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 am

What crap that is. I haven't read it myself yet. But from other places I see a lot of postive reviews/talk on it. Only thing negative I seen is how short the chapter was.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:43 pm

K-Site has an interview up with Miller. Here's the tail end of it.

Miller wrote:Is there anything else that you’d like to get out there for the fans?
Miller- It's something I'm very proud of. I know that the Editorial folks over at DC are very proud of it. What I've put together, I think, is something that does right, not just by the show, but by the fans of the show. All of your relationships that you loved are still there. Some are slightly different. Some are exactly the same. Lex is back. Clark's flying. He's in the suit. We'll get to see it. I definitely feel like I'm a custodian of the property, going into this. I'm certainly not looking to go in and "right any of the wrongs" that the show may or may not have committed, because so many people put so much blood, sweat, and tears into the show for over a decade. It's certainly not my place to go in and say "Well, you know, we were wrong with that, but here's how it REALLY should have been done." That's not what it's about at all. This is a celebration of the brand. Onward and upward. Moving forward. And it's just a dollar a week, which is cheaper than a coffee!

http://www.ksitetv.com/smallville/more-flights-more-tights-bryan-q-miller-talks-about-smallville-season-11-the-comic-book/13416

thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Nice find there colors. Some good comments from him.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 am

Bear in mind, Lois is wearing a shirt based on the Singerman emblem.

All Things 'Smallville' - Page 5 Season12
This comes from the second digital issue.

TELL ME that wasn't another intentional swipe at Singerman. Go ahead, give it your best shot.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next