Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW 'Justice League of America' Script In The Works

+6
Father Finian
thecolorsblend
Comicbookfan-V2
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
non_amos
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

NEW 'Justice League of America' Script In The Works - Page 5 Empty Re: NEW 'Justice League of America' Script In The Works

Post  non_amos Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:33 am

..........And yet another winner from duh brothers Warner!

Brother #1: Gee bro, Marvel came out with a shared universe & built up slowly over 4 years to one of the biggest films of all time, The Mighty Avengers!

Brother #2: Gee bro, you're right! But that's not how we operate 'round here. Let's do the opposite!

NEW 'Justice League of America' Script In The Works - Page 5 31096_10
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

NEW 'Justice League of America' Script In The Works - Page 5 Empty Re: NEW 'Justice League of America' Script In The Works

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:02 am

Speaking only for myself, the route they take to JLA is of far less importance than setting up a shared universe. Leading with JLA, going there faster, going there slower, going there indirectly, whatever, as long as they work the shared universe angle, everything else will fall into place for me.

Incidentally, JLM was bashed on without mercy years ago for not being what Marvel was doing with Avengers. I argued though that WB could use JLA as a springboard for launching the popular characters into solo franchises. At the time, some people (mostly Apologists) said that was a pipe dream, movies like Avengers can't (or at least shouldn't) be used to launch separate franchises. And yet, the only reason a new Hulk movie and the SHIELD TV show are in the works is because of Avengers. I don't expect those asswipes to 'fess up on this one but I do hope they remember lambasting my theory and feel stupid about it.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5