Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diane Lane Cast As Martha Kent

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diane Lane Cast As Martha Kent - Page 2 Empty Re: Diane Lane Cast As Martha Kent

Post  Father Finian Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:14 am

thecolorsblend wrote:I can't remember the last time I saw Terminal post a comment, which sort of makes me wonder. The motherfucker never shut up with his pro-Singerman bleating before and now he's suddenly quiet? Bailey's gone too. Strange how some of those most vocal and militant Apologists seem to have quieted down over on the Younis page. Even that MostPowerfulSolarisGazer chick doesn't seem to have been too active over there from what I can remember.

Kinda makes you wonder if Younis has been cleaning house quietly...

Yeah, been wondering the same thing.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Diane Lane Cast As Martha Kent - Page 2 Empty RE: Diane Lane Cast As Martha Kent

Post  non_amos Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 pm

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9597#comments

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/diane-lane-superman-4-13-11/1320387?__source=tnt|home|featured|recent

This is pretty much what we've already read, just presented on Jay Leno. However, it only appears to be a 'snippet', so I wonder if she actually said more? May have to click on a full episode.

But back to the fundraiser deal for Eunuch. Ya know, since I posted that, I thought of something. Remember the article from duh Homopage I posted recently about the guy who got messed up really bad from a traffic accident? I checked that a few days ago. It was multiple pages BACK, I'm sure even more so now, & then it only had TWO RESPONSES! And that was only after I posted what I did here. The 1st one was from 'swrighty' who called for it to be back on the front page. Without checking but I believe the other guy may have mentioned relief for the Japan tsunami disaster. But what happened? Nothing! Nada! Zilch!

But now duh apologists are more than willing to 'lend a helping hand' to Eunuch?!

GIVE..........ME..........A..........BREAK!!!!!!!!!!

Mad
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Diane Lane Cast As Martha Kent - Page 2 Empty Re: Diane Lane Cast As Martha Kent

Post  Father Finian Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:52 am

Anyone see Diane Lane on Craig Ferguson the other night? Going to be the best looking Ma Kent ever, that's for sure!

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:51 pm

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=46063

Diane Lane Cast As Martha Kent - Page 2 Kent
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Nice photo of lane back from plano shoot.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2