Spoiler Details From ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’
By Gig Patta on February 28, 2011
TFW2005 had some spoiler details regarding the upcoming Michael Bay-directed “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.”
The detailed information came from original from the upcoming issue of Empire Magazine. There is also a poor scan of the magazine cover that features a new Autobot and a new Optimus Prime.
The film will be in theaters on July 1.
Spoiler alert for the rest of the article.
A poster on TFW2005 revealed the following information from Empire Magazine in pretty much his own words:
1. No sand.
2. No “dorky” humor; it will be more serious and more adult oriented.
3. When robots die, they really die. The film will show their deaths.
4. They’re not bringing people back.
5. Give the robots more “weight” in the story.
6. Sentinel Prime is “a big brother and mentor of Optimus Prime.”
7. A Ferrari is a “Decepticon who Michael Bay is dubbing as ‘Dreadbox.’”
8. There will be new companions for Starscream and Shockwave.
9. Apollo 11 incident show in the teaser is a government secret.
10. No army for this, Chicago is left up to the Bots, but some heroes sneak in through the back-door so to speak.
11. The human gliders are used, because they slip under the Decepticon radar – as do humans – so they’ll be the people who can hammer it to the Decepticons and create an opening for the Autobots.
And then check out the scanned photos of Sentinel Prime, Shockwave and upgraded Optimus Prime below. Once Empire Magazine released the official photos and details, we’ll post better information and images again.
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.
These are really awesome pics. I am die hard fan of this transformers. I always appreciate the plot of the movie. Awesome!
- Posts : 17
Points : 19
User Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-25
Transformer 3 was awesome. Its definitely better than transformers 2.
- Posts : 22
Points : 21
User Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-07-18
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum