Henry Cavill Cast As Superman!

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE: Henry Cavill cast as Superman

Post  non_amos on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Father Finian wrote:
TomWelling4Superman wrote:This fucker isn't even AMERICAN.....

The "fucker" isn't Kryptonian either. Those Brits should know their place and stick to the well worn path of only playing bad guys in American movies......It's called acting you fucking idiot.

As long as in the film he's raised by a nice, traditional, old fashioned American couple, and as someone not born in the United States quickly learns to love and embrace the positive things America stands for. All thanks to the good old fashioned American values installed in him by his adopted parents.....Surely there's more to being proud to be American than just being born there. "Give us your poor, your huddled masses....or whatever" That's more the point of Superman's connection to America, surely? Otherwise he might as well have moved to the Bahamas! To complain that an actor PLAYING Superman wasn't born in the States seems to miss the bloody point made in 1938.

Ya know, Father may have some points. Ya know some things that immediately came to my mind? Some famous celebrities who originally immigrated to this country & made it big on the American dream.

Take 'Ahh-nuld' for example. He was born in Austria & didn't even speak English, only German. However, he had his big bodybuilding dreams & his American dream & all so he immigrated here & became mega-successful, first as a champion bodybuilder (7-time Mr. Olympia I believe), then as an actor, & finally as duh Governator of California. I was actually a fan of his even BEFORE he became an actor because I liked working out & the whole bodybuilding/powerlifting thing appealed to me & obviously he & Lou Feriggno were my favorite bodybuilders. I know he had an abysmal 'Hercules in New York' crap film but the film that made an impression on me was CONAN THE BARBARIAN. Years AFTER the fact the 1st 2 TERMINATOR films are among my favorite films of all time. But 'Ahh-nuld' wouldn't have made it IF he didn't immigrate here.

Take Gene Simmons of KISS as another example. He was actually a Jew born in Haifa, Israel. His mother was a Holocaust survivor. He & his mother immigrated to the US when he was 9 years old. He couldn't even SPEAK English! But, in his own words, COMIC BOOKS were one thing that helped educate him. He also got into horror films but when the BEATLES came along, he felt compelled to get into rock music & the rest, as they say, is history (or KISSTORY according to him). To this day, though, he STILL likes comic books! Now don't get me wrong, there ARE things about him that are a complete turn-off, his ARROGANCE for one, but you have to admit, he's probably as proud of an AMERICAN as 'Ahh-nuld' & he supports the troops avidly. NONE of his success would've happened if they hadn't embraced the AMERICAN DREAM.

I'll be honest, I'd have probably have preferred an American to play Supes also but like they said, Christian Bale is from WALES & he's been accepted as BATMAN. I guess the BIG issue is whether or not they can hide their accent. Obviously Bale can. Isn't Hugh Jackman actually from Australia, as well as Mel Gibson? Yet they've done well in American roles. One of the things that trips ME out the most though is HUGH LAURIE on HOUSE! On House he sounds like a borderline 'Redneck' but when I see him on Jay Leno or some other talk show, he sounds VERY BRITISH! I know Bryan Singer produces House but THAT program is actually good. Ironically I believe Laurie was Singer's TOP choice to play PERRY WHITE in Singerman but it didn't work out DUE to House. Laurie would've probably been a better White than the comatose Frank Langella was but it STILL couldn't have saved THAT train wreck!

I'm NOT saying I'm totally on board with Henry Cavill YET, as you could probably surmise from my previous posts. However, I want a TOP-NOTCH Superman film..........FINALLY! I'm aware that Cavill has been a fanboy favorite for SOME time. Of course, duh apologists fanboys compare his casting to a 'wet dream'. I don't want to compare it to THAT obviously but I still want a Superman film. Right now I'm willing to be objective. Let's NOT be like duh apologists who rush to judgment & are quick to condemn unless it suits THEIR purposes.

I know this is lengthy but I've GOT to get in this one last jab. 'STEVE', where ARE you?! Wink Rolling Eyes Razz Shocked Very Happy
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  superman1938 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:35 pm

http://www.cinemaspy.com/Movie-News/Superman-Short-List-Never-Included-Tom-Welling-or-Brandon-Routh/4955

"With yesterday's announcement that Henry Cavill will play Superman/Clark Kent in Zack Snyder's new Superman: Man of Steel, many have speculated about just who the British-born actor beat out for the coveted role, and today Heat Vision revealed the answers.

Of immediate interest to a number of fans is the fact that neither Tom Welling (Smallville) nor Brandon Routh (Superman Returns) made the shortlist, a fact that didn't surprise us here at CinemaSpy one iota.

It was apparent quite early on that Warner Bros, Christopher Nolan and Zack Snyder all wanted to give the franchise a fresh start. The best way to do that is to cut all cords to previous iterations of the character. Welling comes with Smallville baggage; Routh starred in a film that was Bryan Singer's love letter to the Donner years. Neither offered the fresh start that the filmmakers wanted.

Personally, we think it was a wise choice. As much as we love the original 1978 Christopher Reeve film (and let's face it, comparisons to that seminal superhero movie will always be made), this is a new era, and it's time for a completely new take on the Man of Steel.

Meanwhile, who made the studio's shortlist for the part? Read on...

Matthew Goode, who starred in Snyder’s Watchmen, as Cavill's closest competitor. According to Heat Vision, Warners and Nolan auditioned actors in Los Angeles, New York, and London in November and December, looking for men in the 28- to 32-year-old range. In addition to Cavill and Goode, among those who met or were under consideration were Matthew Bomer (White Collar), Armie Hammer (Social Network's Winkelvoss twins), Joe Manganiello (True Blood) — for whom scheduling with the HBO series was a factor — and Colin O’Donaghue, who appears opposite Anthony Hopkins in The Rite.

Cavill was invited for a callback in January, where he met Snyder face-to-face for the first time, a source for Heat Vision divulge"

At least we get to see Welling as Superman in the Smallville Finale...maybe for 2 minutes
superman1938
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henry Cavill Cast As Superman!

Post  Apologist Puncher on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 pm

pax666 wrote:This is my first post and just wanted to mention that a few people are worried about HC's height, surely this is a non issue? how often does Tom Cruise appear on screen as the midget he truly is? Also he'll probably be flyng at some point I imagine...

Welcome to the Watchdog.

Having said that, I have a personal problem with Cavill being 5'10-5'11. HollyWeird usually "exaggerates" an actor's height anywhere from 2-4". Cavill is NOT 6'1, take a look at him in Monte Cristo for proof of this. Since he is "close enough", they rounded UP to be more acceptable for a "leading man". I myself stand 6'3, and I can't take someone so much shorter than I am as Superman. I just can't.

Like I said, I am going to give this film a chance, at least until we get our first look at him in the suit. If it rubs me the wrong way, believe me, you'll hear about it.

Admin
Admin

User Reputation : 548

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Post  BHoward on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Hey guys, hope everyone is well. Been lurking around but haven't had an inkling to post. Just wanted to take another angle on this story and wanted to see what you guys think. AP, I apologize if I should have put this in a Smallville thread. Feel free to delete or move as you see fit. Anyway, I'm wondering if you guys feel we need to be concerned about the affects the casting is going to have on the show. I'm personally concerned due to the restrictions the show had placed on it previously, ie: Bruce Wayne, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern. Also, the rumored hand Nolan had in ending the now dead Justice League movie due to potential characters being used. I don't see any reason, knowing Nolan and the WB, why they would allow the show to have Tom Welling adorn the Superman costume. I understand the show's producers have said they haven't had any restrictions placed on them for this final season, but that was then. There will be about 19 months after the final episode, before the movie is released, but do those involved with TMOS really want comparisons of Welling in the suit and the photos of Cavill that are going to be released prior to the film's release. I don't think so. Physically, Welling will blow Cavill away. I don't trust Nolan or the WB one bit. The long time followers of Smallville are going to get fucked over. I just know it. I hope I'm wrong. In regards to Cavill, I haven't seen anything he's been in so I can't say yay or nay, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

BHoward
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 pm

I've wondered the same thing, that NOW Welling might get screwed over because of the casting decision regarding Cavill. NOW we MIGHT get a 'red & blue blur' at the end INSTEAD of the full-blown costume. Just where IS 'Steve' when we REALLY need him?! Wink

Oh, btw, this casting news is REALLY getting the ire of Eunuch & 'swrighty' & the mods at duh Homopage:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9168#comments

Final warnings NOW! NEXT you willed be BANNED 4-EVAH! Laughing

EDIT TO ADD:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/125250-christopher-nolan-video-from-sbiff

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9179#comments
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 pm

BHoward wrote:Hey guys, hope everyone is well. Been lurking around but haven't had an inkling to post. Just wanted to take another angle on this story and wanted to see what you guys think. AP, I apologize if I should have put this in a Smallville thread. Feel free to delete or move as you see fit. Anyway, I'm wondering if you guys feel we need to be concerned about the affects the casting is going to have on the show. I'm personally concerned due to the restrictions the show had placed on it previously, ie: Bruce Wayne, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern. Also, the rumored hand Nolan had in ending the now dead Justice League movie due to potential characters being used. I don't see any reason, knowing Nolan and the WB, why they would allow the show to have Tom Welling adorn the Superman costume. I understand the show's producers have said they haven't had any restrictions placed on them for this final season, but that was then. There will be about 19 months after the final episode, before the movie is released, but do those involved with TMOS really want comparisons of Welling in the suit and the photos of Cavill that are going to be released prior to the film's release. I don't think so. Physically, Welling will blow Cavill away. I don't trust Nolan or the WB one bit. The long time followers of Smallville are going to get fucked over. I just know it. I hope I'm wrong. In regards to Cavill, I haven't seen anything he's been in so I can't say yay or nay, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think this is something you are going to have to worry about. Smallville will be over by the time they even start filming the reboot, so it will have no bearing on it.

Singerman caused problems for Smallville because it was an on-going show with no end in sight. But it has already been announced that this is Smallville's last season, and the reboot doesn't hit the big-screen until December, 2012. More than a year and a half after Smallville is "in the can".

It's up to the people behind the scenes at Smallville to justify the fans 10 year support of the show. They will be the ONLY people you need to worry about messing everything up....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:32 am

BHoward wrote:......The long time followers of Smallville are going to get fucked over. I just know it. I hope I'm wrong.

Welcome aboard!

You know, to be honest, I've been worrying about the same thing. I hope/think AP's right, Smallville would be pretty far down the track now production wise and it's probably too late by now.

But.....the live action world of Superman's been a pretty crazy place for years now. Nothing would surprise me.

There would be riots in the streets if the whole decade long journey of Smallville and it's reason for existence was denied at the finishing line!

Wouldn't put me in a particularly good mood regarding the people making the upcoming film.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:43 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:I myself stand 6'3, and I can't take someone so much shorter than I am as Superman. I just can't.

I agree. I have been wondering though if maybe they've got some notion to "trick it up" a bit to differentiate between Clark & Superman perhaps?

Personally, that costume reveal in the "Green Lantern" trailer doesn't inspire me much. Not for Superman anyway.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 am

non_amos wrote:I've wondered the same thing, that NOW Welling might get screwed over because of the casting decision regarding Cavill. NOW we MIGHT get a 'red & blue blur' at the end INSTEAD of the full-blown costume. Just where IS 'Steve' when we REALLY need him?! Wink

Oh, btw, this casting news is REALLY getting the ire of Eunuch & 'swrighty' & the mods at duh Homopage:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9168#comments
Ha. Well, keep in mind, this here's the level of discourse they prefer...

Some barely literate prick wrote:#204 | supermanprimeearth2 on January 31, 2011 4:30am EST
Also it seems this guy is the go to guy. He had the role of Superman before. Was second choice to Bale in Begins. Was Third choice to Bond. Second Choice as well in Green Lantern and was first choice for the author of Twilght for Edward. (I know it Twlight i hate it to but that still a high profile gig). I feel more confident about this movie now we got David Goyer a comicbook writer and Chirs Nolan who wrote and drafted it. And Snyder a awesome action director in my opinion (loved 300 and Watchman) and then this guy as supes. So i getting excited now.
I bolded some of the more egregious stupidity leaks for ease of review. Truly a testament by way of example to the modern public school system. After a while, you start losing brain cells after being exposed to that much dumbassery so I had to abandon the effort after a while.

Geeze, people that stupid drive cars and, have mercy, vote in elections.
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Ha. Well, keep in mind, this here's the level of discourse they prefer...

It's pretty funny reading. Eunuch reaping what he sowed.......after all, he told them Ruth would return......And imagine all the extra hits that site is getting thanks to the news....and you see that! Hilarious.

"Please keep the personal attacks aimed at Tom Welling people! You know the Homopage rules by now!"

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 am

Father Finian wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:Ha. Well, keep in mind, this here's the level of discourse they prefer...

It's pretty funny reading. Eunuch reaping what he sowed.......after all, he told them Ruth would return......And imagine all the extra hits that site is getting thanks to the news....and you see that! Hilarious.

"Please keep the personal attacks aimed at Tom Welling people! You know the Homopage rules by now!"

HA is right! Just HOW long before Eunuch is on the CAVILL bandwagon & starts threatening bans to Singerman apologists besides the Welling people?! And Eunuch will also no doubt be hawking Superman merchandise in Cavill's likeness.
HA! What a SELL-OUT! Twisted Evil
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:31 pm

A I am with ap too. I doubt the reboot will cause any restrictions on smallville. They only have around 5 episodes left to shoot. Production ends according to erica durance march 22. And the reboot isn't due to start production to at least august from last we heard. So that is a good 4 or so months from when sv ends production and reboot starts up. Plus I am sure we are not going to gdt any offical stills of cavill in suit to probably sept the earliest. So with that sv will have aired its finale and for most be history and forgotten and then wb has a clean slate to go. Right now I can't wait to see who else joins the cast. And I too hope the first offical studio released images of cavill/cast in/out of costume look good.
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:45 pm

This says a whole lot about nothing, really, but it got my attention today because of the possibility of WHO might be the villain(s) in the reboot:

http://movies.msn.com/paralleluniverse/henry-cavill-is-superman/story/across-the-universe/

See, it's really just conjecture at best. I think Snyder is willing to give us the earth-shattering battle action that is worthy of a Superman film, but with Nolan in the background pulling the puppet strings, who knows?! For example, would Nolan 'allow' aliens such as Darkseid? But Superman is an alien! DUHHH!!!!! You probably see my point. That's why I say that I don't want a BANE type of character, the kind that CAN be explained by ULTRA-REALISM.

Remember, Christopher Reeve & company made you BELIEVE THAT A MAN CAN FLY! And to me, THAT would be pretty UNREALISTIC to Nolan, but I believe they'll stick to the basics for Superman, including flying, but you just have to wonder if they'll do the same for the villains? Remember, whether everyone's tired of LUTHOR or not, he will HAVE to be there by default in SOME capacity. Maybe it's his beginnings with Superman. If he's the CORPORATE Luthor, he could be there but just not the full-blown rivalry yet. Maybe someone else like BRAINIAC could fill that role? Just don't mess it up, that's what I say!

As for the suit, here's a little tidbit courtesy of DUH HOMOPAGE:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9178#comments

Here, let me quote Jack O'Halloran who played NON in the 1st 2 films:

Jack O'Halloran (Actor):
"Henry is a very good actor and I am hoping they bring back the proper suit."

Bring back the PROPER SUIT?! So even NON thought the Singerman suit sucked?! I guess it's like the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! bounce
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 pm

I don't really see why even with nolan on as a producer he would go and turn superman into a realism angle like his batman. He has said before he gets each character and they are different. Plus we know nolan has said his batman and snyder superman are not likely ever to met/cross over. So I would think superman villains would be fine. Heck all the big ones are super powered/alien and all that. So I don't think there is much to worry on there. But ya only time will show us what's what.
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 pm

HEY! I didn't realize until just now that there was a THREAD about Jack O'Halloran. Oh well. Embarassed
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:29 pm

non_amos wrote:This says a whole lot about nothing, really, but it got my attention today because of the possibility of WHO might be the villain(s) in the reboot:

http://movies.msn.com/paralleluniverse/henry-cavill-is-superman/story/across-the-universe/

See, it's really just conjecture at best. I think Snyder is willing to give us the earth-shattering battle action that is worthy of a Superman film, but with Nolan in the background pulling the puppet strings, who knows?! For example, would Nolan 'allow' aliens such as Darkseid? But Superman is an alien! DUHHH!!!!! You probably see my point. That's why I say that I don't want a BANE type of character, the kind that CAN be explained by ULTRA-REALISM.

Remember, Christopher Reeve & company made you BELIEVE THAT A MAN CAN FLY! And to me, THAT would be pretty UNREALISTIC to Nolan, but I believe they'll stick to the basics for Superman, including flying, but you just have to wonder if they'll do the same for the villains? Remember, whether everyone's tired of LUTHOR or not, he will HAVE to be there by default in SOME capacity. Maybe it's his beginnings with Superman. If he's the CORPORATE Luthor, he could be there but just not the full-blown rivalry yet. Maybe someone else like BRAINIAC could fill that role? Just don't mess it up, that's what I say!

I would prefer Metallo in the first film myself. A tiny bit more "believable" in the "He was once human" sort of way. Plus, people have seen The Terminator, so a cyborg is nothing too "out there" for them.

But Brainiac would be fine too.

As for the suit, here's a little tidbit courtesy of DUH HOMOPAGE:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9178#comments

Here, let me quote Jack O'Halloran who played NON in the 1st 2 films:

Jack O'Halloran (Actor):
"Henry is a very good actor and I am hoping they bring back the proper suit."

*AHEM* http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org/t170-jack-o-halloran-still-hates-the-singerman-suit

Bring back the PROPER SUIT?! So even NON thought the Singerman suit sucked?! I guess it's like the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! bounce

Of course he thought it sucked. Everyone with a brain did....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Though maybe not the correct thread for this but since I posted the link about possible villains, I thought of a potentially REALLY good one: SOLOMON GRUNDY! This came to my mind while ago. He's a 'Hulk-like' villain without BEING the Hulk. He actually pre-dated the Hulk because the 'Earth-2' version was back from the Golden Age but I'm sure DC has probably altered things, knowing them. Here's a quote from a link I found:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/solomon-grundy-with-chaos-magic-vs-the-abomination-and-rhino-51922/

"8’3
971lbs

powers

Solomon Grundy possessed superhuman strength sufficient to engage Superman and put up a fairly decent fight. Following his resurrection, Grundy’s abilities were apparently augmented by chaos magics to a degree that he was capable of engaging and dominating Superman, Vixen, and Green Lantern simultaneously. He proved capable of bringing Superman to his knees by catching a punch with one hand and simply squeezing. When the Android attacked, Grundy was actually able to feed off of AMAZO’s abilities."

A villain like Grundy could probably do the trick but I doubt TPTB will go for it. Just thinking out loud I guess.
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Of course he thought it sucked. Everyone with a brain did....

I'm still laughing about that one. Reminds me of when they put Dean Cain on the spot and the best he could come up with about Singerman was that it was "visually impressive"...and even then he said it through gritted teeth!

I want someone to put Jack O'Halloran's thoughts on a T-shirt!

The classic \S/ with the words "Even Non Get's It" underneath.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:37 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:I would prefer Metallo in the first film myself. A tiny bit more "believable" in the "He was once human" sort of way. Plus, people have seen The Terminator, so a cyborg is nothing too "out there" for them.

I thinking the exact same thing cause I too had thoughts of Metallo being in the first installment with the edition of kryptonite being used after being introduced and then bring on Brainiac in a second installment maybe with some links of him being Kryptonian like in "Superman: The Animated Series". As for the possible Terminator reference, I think this could be overlooked if they make Metallo's appearance look more fully bodied rather than being exo-skeleton like!

BTW, now that we have an actor being cast to play Supes this leads to who would be composing for the musical score!
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:49 am

Father Finian wrote:I want someone to put Jack O'Halloran's thoughts on a T-shirt!

The classic \S/ with the words "Even Non Get's It" underneath.

I'd buy one.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Ap I def could see metallo being a solid first entry villain. So we can also play into lex with him. And if they want to keep the film more earth base. So that leaves more alien threats like brianiac, darkseid, doomsday, etc... to sequels.

So it looks like that silly cgi superman/suit rumor has poped up again. In a report from cinematical on the potonetials they had this:
http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/02/01/superman-kristen-stewart-lois-lane/

I do hope it stays untrue. Would be really silly to cg superman. I would see no real point in even bothering with a live action superman film if when he is superman its just cgi. It works for gl due to his powers and all. But would be a waste. Also didn't nolan/snyder when the rumor first came out some what dismissed it/said they were against that. Plus the bit in the article where they said making it look like reeve. Would totally go against what snyder said about moving on/doing own thing/new.... in the cavill press release. Hopefully it gets debunked.
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:25 am

I know some of you have already seen this and even though is fanart you got to admit it's actually a good one and just like the fanart of Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern right before we get an official pic this was seen posted all around the web (My compliments to the artist BTW). Despite using the suit from SR (Which I know alot of members here dislike, I myself included) aleast they improved on it such as adding the right colors, enlarging the S symbol and widening the neck collar which is something that should have been done with the suit in the first place!

Now tell me that this doesn't look better than what we got back in 2006!

Last edited by Comicbookfan-V2 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:33 am

Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:Now tell me that this doesn't look better than what we got back in 2006!
Ha, true, it does, but ask yourself: isn't there nowhere to go but up?

Also, it looks like the original designer did more than just the stuff you mentioned. Seems he might've beefed up the size of "Cavill's" biceps and forearms because I don't remember Blandon having guns quite like that. But it's been forever since I've seen any Singerman images so I could be wrong.
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 pm

That is a good fan art. Can't wait to see the shape cavill gets too. Then of course how the costume looks and fits on cavill.
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 pm

I don't understand why they would use that stupid raised shield in that manip. It was a dumb idea in 2006. It's STILL a dumb idea in 2011.

Other than that, it's pretty good.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top