Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stan Lee Confirms Cameo In Spider-Man Reboot

2 posters

Go down

Stan Lee Confirms Cameo In Spider-Man Reboot Empty Stan Lee Confirms Cameo In Spider-Man Reboot

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:17 am

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/twitter-news-stan-lee-to-have-cameo-in-new-spider-man-reboot-12197

Twitter News: Stan Lee to Have Cameo in new ‘Spider-Man’ Reboot
By Gig Patta on January 09, 2011

Surprise! So who didn’t see this coming?

Famed comic book creator Stan Lee will have a cameo in the upcoming reboot of “Spider-Man.”

Lee announced through his Twitter account that producer Avi Arad had secured a cameo for the Spider-Man creator.

“I wish I could tell you what my cameo is, but that would kill the surprise. But I’ll tell you this much—I’m finally in an action scene!” he wrote.

In the Sam Raimi’s “Spider-Man” films, he had cameos as a man in the fair, a man dodging debris and a man in Times Square. He also has appeared in numerous cameos for several comic book movies, including “The Incredible Hulk,” “X-Men, and “Fantastic Four.”

“Since it’s common knowledge that people go to the movies just to see my cameos, I don’t know why EVERY movie doesn’t have one for me,” he joked. “After we save the world, our next mission will be to convince Hollywood to have an Oscar for Best Cameo. Till then—Excelsior!”

The film is currently under production and directed by Marc Webb. It will be released next year on July 3.

Maybe Stan Lee will be credited as “the man in the action scene” this time around.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Stan Lee Confirms Cameo In Spider-Man Reboot Empty Re: Stan Lee Confirms Cameo In Spider-Man Reboot

Post  webhead2006 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:34 am

I hope its a cool cameo. Will be nice if he gets to interact with andrew like he did with tobey in spider-man 3. Thinking about it, if he is in a action scene, would be neat if they do a recreation of cover from amazing fantasy 15 and have spidey saving stan lee and swining off.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down