Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawkeye Cameo In "Thor"?

2 posters

Go down

Hawkeye Cameo In "Thor"? Empty Hawkeye Cameo In "Thor"?

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GulfCoastAvengers/news/?a=27129

Hawkeye Cameo In "Thor"? 19447L
RUMOR: Hawkeye to Appear in THOR After All ?

Rumors once again resurface that Jeremy Renner will first appear as Hawkeye in the movie THOR!

We all heard the rumors last year that Jeremy Renner may appear as Hawkeye, first in the upcoming Marvel film THOR and then in The Avengers. In November Renner had the following to say to EMPIRE ONLINE.

“If I was a betting man, I would bet that Hawkeye would probably show up in "Thor," and then be in 'The Avengers. But do I know for sure? I can’t say. But I’d love for that to happen. It’d be fun.”

Of course we all read what he had to say a month later to MOVIELINE when he was trying to calm the rumor down.

"That was just one of those things that got blown way out of proportion. The only reason it came out this early, because 'Avengers' is two years away, is that they’re thinking OK, we may throw him in 'Thor,' we may not, as a cameo. You know what I mean? So there’s truth that we talked about it, but there’s no truth to me doing it."

Since then, it was announced at this years SDCC that Renner would indeed portray the famed purple archer in The Avengers but there has been no further mention of a possible appearance in THOR. That is, there has been no mention until now.

Now TheWrap is claiming that an individual who has seen an early cut of the movie THOR has informed them that Hawkeye does indeed appear in the movie. However, the individual did not give any indication as to what capacity Hawkeyes appearance may be.

Hawksblueyes: Of course, as with any other time an anonymous source is cited, take this with a grain of salt. However, with all the backpedaling done by Renner, saying he wouldn't be portraying Hawkeye at all, I would tend to beleive this could very well be true.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Hawkeye Cameo In "Thor"? Empty Re: Hawkeye Cameo In "Thor"?

Post  webhead2006 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Would be neat if he is there. I remember rumors he was due to appear in the film before filming stated. But thought it was dropped since renner wasn't offically cast to after the film has finished production. So unless it was new footage shot in reshoots don't know if hawkeye will be there. Cool if it does happen.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down