Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Avengers News Thread

5 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Avengers News Thread

Post  non_amos Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:02 am

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169231-steve-rogers-perspective-is-focus-of-marvels-the-avengers

Steve Rogers' Perspective is Focus of Marvel's The Avengers
by SuperHeroHype
January 13, 2012

In Entertainment Weekly's 2012 preview on stands now, The Avengers writer and director Joss Whedon talked about how he approached the big superhero movie. He says a lot of it will be from Captain America's perspective.

"I set out with a very simple problem: There is no reason for these people to be in the same movie. So that's what my movie has to be about," Whedon said. "So much of [The Avengers] story takes place from Steve Rogers’ perspective, since he’s the guy who just woke up and sees this weird-ass world. Everyone else has been living in it. He’s the guy that feels that sense of loss.”

"[The Avengers] is very much about people who are alone - because I’m writing it," he joked, adding, "[Captain America] is kind of the ultimate loner in that way. There is an anachronism to him, and Chris and I have always tried to make it, without making it goofy or too obvious, always tried to make him that same grounded '40s Steve Rogers he was in the other movie."

Chris Evans again plays Rogers and is joined by Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgård and Samuel L. Jackson. The highly-anticipated move hits theaters on May 4.

Can't wait! Smile
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Some cool stuff there.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:18 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=53240

The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 098y678678

The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 Avengersabc3
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Loving every minute of it! Smile
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:11 am

Nice images.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 am

Kevin Feige comments on some rumors to Empire magazine:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169301-marvels-kevin-feige-on-the-enemy-the-avengers-will-face
Marvel's Kevin Feige on the Enemy The Avengers Will Face
by SuperHeroHype
January 23, 2012

Following this morning's new photos, we have some more quotes from Marvel's Kevin Feige in which he talks about the mysterious enemy that The Avengers will be facing. Thanks to 'herolee10', the following excerpt comes from Empire:

"Who said they were aliens?" he teases. Beings from the Nine Realms, then, ventures Empire? "Closer...It's not Skrulls, I've been clear about that. Beyond that, we want to hide it. The identity of the alien race is not impactful. It exists in the comic books, but we're not setting up the Kree-Skrull war or anything like that."

He also address the rumor that we'll be seeing Red Skull in the May 4th release:

"Was Skull vaporised at the end of the movie, or thrust into another realm?" asks Feige. "That remains to be seen. It would be fun to see Skull in future, but he's not in this one." Whedon though is a little more circumspect when Empire confronts him. "I do have a comment on that," he says, before pulling a move worthy of Loki himself. "It's...oh, you're breaking up!"

Who do you think the mysterious enemy is?

Also here is some images from Empire too:
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 Empire10
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 Empire11
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 Empire12
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 Empire13
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 41044710
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Some new posters:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=53458
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 3D0082
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 2053u
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 2052yi
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 1486h
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:40 am

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

R.I.P.

7-20-2012
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Some images from Avengers releasd by marvel(a few first seen in the empire spread):
http://marvel.com/news/story/18010/5_new_images_from_marvels_the_avengers
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 4f21ee85cd2d0
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 4f21ee5403969
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 4f21ed2b00cae
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 4f21edadef5d7
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 4f21ecb72e08b
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Marvel will be doing a special twitter thing for the film on Jan 31st:
http://m.superherohype.com/news/articles/169377-marvel-announces-avengers-twitter-chat-for-january-31
Marvel Announces Avengers Twitter Chat for January 31
by Edward Douglas
January 27, 2012
6Will offer a 10-second teaser for the Super Bowl spot

Marvel Studios will be staging a very special Global Twitter Chat on Tuesday, January 31, 2012, at 11 a.m. (Pacific Standard Time) with director Joss Whedon and some of the cast of the anticipated Marvel's The Avengers, and it will include a 10-second tease for the 30-second Super Bowl spot airing on February 5. Whedon will be joined by Tom Hiddleston and Clark Gregg, and besides giving those participating their first look at the Super Bowl spot, they'll be offering prizes for those taking part who can successfully answer "Avengers" trivia.

The complete press release is below:

Marvel Studios announced today that they will be sponsoring a Global Twitter Chat on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 11 a.m. (PST) with cast members and the director of their highly anticipated action-adventure “Marvel’s The Avengers,” opening in theaters on May 4, 2012. The 30-minute live tweeting event features writer/director Joss Whedon and cast members Tom Hiddleston and Clark Gregg.

Fans around the world will be able to participate in the Q&A on Twitter by using the @Avengers handle and the #Avengers hashtag. Participating fans will have the opportunity to see a 10-second tease of the 30-second Super Bowl spot that will air during Super Bowl XLVI on February 5 on NBC. They will also have a chance to answer “Avengers” trivia for a chance to win “Avengers” prize packs.
International fans will be able to submit questions for the talent in their native language through a global translation tool provided by Ortsbo.com. The chat will be moderated by Marvel’s @Agent_M.

“Marvel’s The Avengers” is the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, NickFury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.

Starring Robert DowneyJr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, JeremyRenner and Tom Hiddleston, with Stellan Skarsgård and Samuel L. Jackson, and written and directed by Joss Whedon, “Marvel’s The Avengers” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since.

“Marvel’s The Avengers” is presented by Marvel Studios in association with Paramount Pictures. The film is being produced by Marvel Studios’ President Kevin Feige and executive produced by Alan Fine, Stan Lee, Jon Favreau, Louis D’Esposito, Patricia Whitcher, Victoria Alonso and Jeremy Latcham. The film is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

Follow @Avengers on Twitter for more details.

Read more about:The Avengers
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 pm

I don't see this happening. "Sources" and WeMakeALotOfShitUp.com don't really mix. But here you go:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=53684

A "Trusted Source" Once Again Promises A Spider-Man Cameo In THE AVENGERS
It seems that the recent rumors started by Jenny Agutter recently has resulted in a surge of reports that Spidey will cameo in The Avengers, with the latest claiming to be from a "trusted source".
Josh Wilding - 1/29/2012

BestMoviesEverNews.com have run a story claiming that their "trusted sources" have revealed that Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker/Spider-Man WILL make some sort of cameo appearence in Marvel's The Avengers. Personally, I find it hard to believe any report that spells 'Spider-Man' as 'Spiderman' in their headline, while the site seemingly has no prior track record of scoops such as this one. As usual, take the following with a pinch whole fistful of salt...

"This will be similar to how Wolverine made a quick cameo in X-Men: First Class and Sony’s going to make sure to promote their new Spider-man movie any way they can. Andrew’s (Garfield) isn’t a widely known actor so they want to get his face on everything, including The Avengers even if it’s for a couple seconds."

Convinced? No, me neither! However, until this is either confirmed or debunked by an official source, who knows?! While it does seem ludicrous, it's worth noting that these rumors have been around for a long time before Agutter even dropped the webslingers name in a recent interview. The timing of this one does seem more than a little dubious though. Sound off with your thoughts in the usual place.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Ya would be sweet to see spidey be in the mcu. But unfortunately with sony still holding filmm rights.. probably will be awhile still.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Ya would be sweet to see spidey be in the mcu. But unfortunately with sony still holding filmm rights.. probably will be awhile still.

Disney owns Marvel Films and 'The Avengers'. SONY has the rights to 'Spider-Man'. Disney has absolutely NO REASON to try and help get the profits up on 'Spider-Man'.

In fact, it's the exact OPPOSITE.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:10 am

Ya but man it still would be great if spidey/dd/ff could be in the mcu.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 am

Yep. It sucks that the rights are divided the way that they are. Because I can't see crossovers between the FF/X-Men/Daredevil or Ghost Rider/Spider-Man shaping up too well.

Heh, I do wonder though, as WB indirectly owns the rights, if Blade will join the JLA. I can think of better ways to do a live action comic book crossover but hey... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 am

webhead2006 wrote:Ya but man it still would be great if spidey/dd/ff could be in the mcu.

It would be great if I could shit gold bullion too.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:54 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Yep. It sucks that the rights are divided the way that they are. Because I can't see crossovers between the FF/X-Men/Daredevil or Ghost Rider/Spider-Man shaping up too well.

Heh, I do wonder though, as WB indirectly owns the rights, if Blade will join the JLA. I can think of better ways to do a live action comic book crossover but hey... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You would see that in the comics. I believe that to especially have been true in the 70's, especially with Spidey. But yeah, duh film situation sucks irritably. Evil or Very Mad
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 am

Actually blade is owned fully by marvel studios again they got him right around the time they got punisher rights back. But ya sucks only time we get to see spidey team up with avengers/ff/dd his main goto buddies is animation.

But in other news there is character based 3D glasses you can get for the Avengers:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=53712
High Res Look At THE AVENGERS 3D Glasses
As reported earlier RealD3D will be releasing 3D glasses to go a long with Marvel's The Avengers, we have already seen a low res picture of the glasses now check out the officially released image of them.
WaylonJones - 1/30/2012

A couple of days ago we got a low res look at the 3D glasses that the RealD3D company will be selling with to go along with the release of Marvel's The Avengers. Now, thanks to BadTaste, we have the official release for it showing all the details not seen in the previous shot. The glasses feature the likeness of Captain America, The Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man they will be available when the movie comes out an will be rumored to be priced at five dollars.
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 Avenge11
Very cool looking glasses but blah to realD making you spend $5 bucks for them. No thankyou there. If i will spend $13 bucks to see it in 3d in my area, i rather go to local imax theater and have free glasses.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 am

I sometimes keep the glasses from 3-D films, sometimes not, but these look like awesome collectibles! I'd not only want to keep them, how can we get the whole set?! Without having to dish out a small fortune that is? Smile
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 am

maybe you can go to realD website and see if you can order them online. If you can and each are 5 bucks that is 20 dollars + tax/shipping so maybe only have to spend less then 30 dollars.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:54 pm

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/where-in-comics-is-agent-coulsen-120130.html
Where In The (Comics) World Is Marvel's Agent Coulson?
By Chris Arrant, Newsarama Contributor
posted: 30 January 2012 12:22 pm ET

One of the things that has made Marvel’s recent movies unique is how they connect to one another [Click here to see how they link up!]. And while Nick Fury might be the face that brings them together, there’s another man working behind the scenes making it all happen: Agent Coulson. Played relatively straight-faced by actor Clark Gregg, Coulson’s importance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent has grown from his debut in Iron Man to appearances in Iron Man 2, Thor and his starring role in Marvel’s direct-to-video short films. And yet, he’s the only Marvel movie character with no connection to the comics that birthed these movies. The only comics he’s appeared in were special movie tie-ins that are firmly placed in Marvel’s movie continuity and not that of its traditional comics universe. But why is that?

“Coulson has always been the official/unofficial face of Marvel Cinematic Universe’s S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Marvel Studios’ Creative Manager of Research and Development Will Corona Pilgrim tells Newsarama. “As fans know, S.H.I.E.L.D. has been a major character in the films as they clandestinely monitor the workings of various super powers; and while Nick Fury is the one in charge, Coulson is definitely the one in the trenches.”

Originally intended as a one-off performance, the interest in Coulson as part of the post-credits formation of S.H.I.E.L.D. led the studio to make him a continuing part of the movie franchise.

“After seeing such a positive reaction to the character in the first Iron Man movie, we never had a problem finding excuses to include Coulson,” says Pilgrim. “Like Nick Fury, the characters both expanded into the bigger Avengers picture as each film moved forward.”

Coulson isn’t the first “comic” character to debut outside of comics. DC’s Harley Quinn debuted in Batman: The Animated Series years before she made her comics debut. An even more astonishing debut was Superman’s secret weakness, kryptonite: it made its debut in a 1943 radio serial and was brought into the comics fold six years later. For Coulson, that time hasn’t come yet; and may never. When we asked Marvel about the possibility of a true comics debut for Agent Coulson, they declined to comment.

One new place Coulson will be appearing soon is in the upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man animated series. Gregg is set to reprise his role in this voice-over, with Coulson taking on a dual role as S.H.I.E.L.D. agent as well as working undercover as Peter Parker’s school principal. Although Nick Fury will also play a part in the series, Marvel’s Head of Television Jeph Loeb described Coulson’s role as more substantial to the story.

“Nick Fury will play a major role in ultimate Spider-Man having an effect on Peter and Spidey’s life,” Loeb explains. “But we wanted to have someone who could interact with Spidey on more regular basis -- Fury is a pretty busy guy -- so Coulson became our more day-to-day connection with S.H.I.E.L.D.”

This appearance by Coulson in this animated series might suggest to some that it is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe continuity, but Loeb says that’s not the case necessarily.

“Marvel TV properties in general will exist within the Marvel Universe in comics. That’s the continuity we watch,” stresses Loeb. “There’s nothing in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that goes against the publishing Marvel Universe, so we’d pretty much follow in that way.”

Currently, readers hoping to see more of Coulson can look into the recent series of short films Marvel’s released as part of the Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger Blu-Ray releases.

“We wanted to show how this man operates in situations outside the high-stakes of our films’ plots. Plus, it was an opportunity to work with Clark Gregg,” says Marvel’s Director of Development Brad Winderbaum, who also severed as a co-producer on the shorts. “He’s an amazing actor and elevates everything he’s in.”

Got a comment? There's lots of conversation on Newsarama's FACEBOOK and TWITTER!
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Preview of superbowl spot:
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Looks cool to me. Thanks!
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Recap from marvel twitter chat for avengers:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=53806
QUESTION: To Mr. Whedon, how many #Avengers comics did you read as reference for this movie? #Avengers

JOSS WHEDON: I had already read them all.

QUESTION: For @SamuelLJackson , do we get to see some cool interaction with you and Maria Hill (Cobie Smulders) a few times?? #Avengers

SAMUEL JACKSON: All the time, but it's sorta contentious.

QUESTION: @twhiddleston @SamuelLJackson What was your biggest challenge in playing Loki and Fury in the #Avengers

SAMUEL JACKSON: Losing the weight to fit my costume & keep it off.

QUESTION: Is the movie's plot going to reference any classic Avengers stories or be a more "ulitmate-ized" story?

JOSS WHEDON: It's a combo platter: classic, Ultimate, plus a little "Richie Rich" & "Mastering the Art of French Cooking."

QUESTION: For JW, was there an Avenger you wanted to put in the movie but couldn't make it work for whatever reason be it budget or time? #Avengers

JOSS WHEDON: "I'm a fan of the Wasp. She's goofy and sting-y." #Avengers

QUESTION: Were the stunts more difficult this time around in The Avengers as opposed to Thor & how'd u prepare for them?

TOM HIDDLESTON: More stunts. More training. Day in, day out. Running, jumping, flying, twisting. We worked like athletes. It was really fun

QUESTION: How much of your portrayal is based on comics Nick Fury and how much of Nick Fury is based on you? @Avengers

SAMUEL JACKSON: There's a lot of Nick Fury in me already.

QUESTION: What was your biggest challenge in playing Loki and Fury in the #Avengers ?

TOM HIDDLESTON: The biggest challenge was magnifying his menace without losing touch of his emotional truth. Keeping his chaos honest!

QUESTION: Will we get to see any background on Fury?

SAMUEL JACKSON: Not yet

QUESTION: What about the Spiderman cameo in # Avengers?

JOSS WHEDON: "There is no Spider-Man cameo. But the Avengers do turn off the dark."

QUESTION: Did the eyepatch throw off your depth perception?

SAMUEL JACKSON: Not at all, there was a new memory factor involved.

QUESTION: You’ve said that in Thor you listened to Prodigy for Loki. What did you listen to this time to get rdy for the #Avengers?

TOM HIDDLESTON: "Archangel", by a band called Burial. And not a little of Hans Zimmer's soundtrack compositions.

QUESTION: Are we going to see you kick some ass?! #Avengers Maybe @twhiddleston ass?

SAMUEL JACKSON: Fo Sho!

QUESTION: Most Difficult and Best things about filming (part) of The #Avengers in NYC?

JOSS WHEDON: Who gets the last bagel.

QUESTION: Funniest moment on Avengers set?:-)#Avengers

TOM HIDDLESTON: Getting the giggles when the Hulk smashed. Joss got the giggles too. I was hopeless.

QUESTION: Might we see a more mischievous (rather than mostly just evil) Loki in the #Avengers ?

TOM HIDDLESTON: ENTIRELY. More mischievous. More evil. More hubristic. More delusional. More damaged. More badass.

QUESTION: Who's your favorite Avenger? #Avengers

SAMUEL JACKSON: Black Widow is my pick.

QUESTION: Everyone always asks what the hardest part of directing the movie was. What was the easiest? #Avengers

JOSS WHEDON: Controlling the meat puppets...I mean, actors.

QUESTION: Care to share the best of the #Avengers bloopers with us? Wink

SAMUEL JACKSON: "Not when @SamuelLJackson says them."

QUESTION: How much of your own stunts did you do? How did you prepare for all the physical work? #avengers

SAMUEL JACKSON: As much as the insurance company allowed. I prepped by working out a bit?

QUESTION: What do you like most about playing Agent Phil Coulson #Avengers

CLARK GREGG: Every single part of it.

QUESTION: What was ur first reaction to getting the chance to direct the #Avengers

JOSS WHEDON: What moron would take a job that hard? Show me this moron, so that I may mock him."

QUESTION: Any big lessons learned from filming/one thing you wish you could do over? Also, Clark Gregg/Joss Whedon TV series? Please.

CLARK GREGG: Great idea. Asking him now. Joss????

QUESTION: Will the female characters, esp. Black Widow, remind the boys how strong they are, and how?

JOSS WHEDON: "The females will spend their time whimpering and baking and being befuddled by math." #sarcasm

QUESTION: Agent Coulson is one of my favorite characters! In the #Avengers do we get to see a lot more of him in action?

CLARK GREGG: Oh hell yeah...

QUESTION: Can we expect some bromance Between captain america and iron man?

JOSS WHEDON: "Not as long as there's two of them and only one bagel. Heroes need carbs."

QUESTION: Love your Character... Are you going to see more action in the Avengers?

CLARK GREGG: Everybody sees more action in the avengers, hell, the audience even has to fight bad guys.

QUESTION: Can you enjoy #Avengers without seeing all the other films?

JOSS WHEDON: "You don't need to see any @Marvel movies to enjoy #Avengers! But you need to see Steel Magnolias, like, six times."

QUESTION: Who was your first favorite superhero? #Avengers

SAMUEL JACKSON: The Flash

QUESTION: In Thor Loki was looking for Odin's attention and approval, now is he looking for revenge? #avengers

TOM HIDDLESTON: He doesn't want revenge so much as identity. Belonging. Purpose. Self-esteem. Through delusional dreams.

QUESTION: How long did it take to shoot the movie?

JOSS WHEDON: I started when I was 12 and should be done by May 3rd at 11:59 pm.

QUESTION: What do you consider your character's theme song for The #Avengers?

SAMUEL JACKSON: Born Free/ Hendrix.

QUESTION: Who was the jokester on the set? There is always one on every movie shoot. #Avengers

JOSS WHEDON: "I had the jokester put down on day 3."

QUESTION: Loki's costume looks great, but so terribly intricate. How long did it usually take getting everything on? #Avengers

TOM HIDDLESTON: About forty-five minutes to an hour, depending on how energetic I am feeling. Kudos to Bob Moore Jr.

QUESTION: Nick Fury or Mace Windu? #Avengers

SAMUEL JACKSON: Jedi or mortal? You be the judge!

QUESTION: What did you do to get into character for #Avengers?

TOM HIDDLESTON: Learn lines. Run five miles a day. Get dressed and go through the works. Turn up on set. And play.

QUESTION: Funniest experience with a fan? #Avengers

CLARK GREGG: May have signed some large boobs at NYCC.

QUESTION: Scariest moment on set? Any injuries? #Avengers

TOM HIDDLESTON: I smashed my elbow when facing down the great green incarnation of rage. I guess the Hulk really does smash.

QUESTION: Who was the funnest #Avenger to fight?

TOM HIDDLESTON: Brother-to-brother is intense. Hemsworth is a giant, but we trust each other implicitly as actors...

QUESTION: Shakespeare quote to describe Loki?

TOM HIDDLESTON: "O beware my lord of jealousy, it is the green eyed monster that doth mock the meat it feeds on" (Othello)

QUESTION: Five years ago, would you have believed that you would play the most badass villain in superhero movie history? #Avengers

TOM HIDDLESTON: Bless you! And no.

QUESTION: Will we see you pole dancing again in #Avengers?just like we did in Thor:)

TOM HIDDLESTON: Ahem... (clears throat)... er... well... I don't think so. Joss?
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 am

New Theater Banner for Avengers:
The Avengers News Thread - Page 6 20120110
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action