Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Williams Ends His Own Life At 63

2 posters

Go down

Robin Williams Ends His Own Life At 63 Empty Robin Williams Ends His Own Life At 63

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:34 pm

The deaths of Christopher and Dana Reeve really affected him, as well as his alcohol dependency and apparent depression issues.

What a loss...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/actor-robin-williams-dead-63/story?id=24937522

Actor Robin Williams died this morning in California, according to the Marin County Sheriff’s Office-Coroner Division and his press representative. He was 63.

"Robin Williams passed away this morning," rep Mara Buxbaum said in a statement tonight. "He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

Officials are investigating the circumstances of his death.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams Ends His Own Life At 63 Empty Re: Robin Williams Ends His Own Life At 63

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:The deaths of Christopher and Dana Reeve really affected him, as well as his alcohol dependency and apparent depression issues.

What a loss...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/actor-robin-williams-dead-63/story?id=24937522

Actor Robin Williams died this morning in California, according to the Marin County Sheriff’s Office-Coroner Division and his press representative. He was 63.

"Robin Williams passed away this morning," rep Mara Buxbaum said in a statement tonight. "He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

Officials are investigating the circumstances of his death.
I must've been sleeping under a rock or something because I had no idea the Reeves' death hit him so hard. A lot of people are saying he's been on borrowed time since 2004. It's a real shame though.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams Ends His Own Life At 63 Empty Re: Robin Williams Ends His Own Life At 63

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:27 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I must've been sleeping under a rock or something because I had no idea the Reeves' death hit him so hard. A lot of people are saying he's been on borrowed time since 2004. It's a real shame though.

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:42 pm

This only just occurred to me but Reeve passed away ten'ish years ago, give or take a month.

I mean... damn...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:48 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:This only just occurred to me but Reeve passed away ten'ish years ago, give or take a month.

I mean... damn...

October 10th, 2004.

The timing CAN'T be a coincidence.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down