Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  webhead2006 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Hans zimmer on scoring Man Of Steel:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=63503
Hans Zimmer Focused On MAN OF STEEL Sounding Different From His Batman Scores

After completing his work on Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises composer Hans Zimmer immediately began working on the score to Zack Snyder's new Superman film, Man of Steel. nailbiter111 - 7/11/2012

Perhaps one of the hardest jobs of any composers is trying to write a new score for a Superman film when you know in the back of your mind that Oscar-winning composer John Williams knocked it out the park. Heck Williams knocked it out of the universe. To imagine Supes swooping into action without that iconic theme is almost unthinkable. When Bryan Singer's ill fated Superman Returns came out several years ago composer John Ottman tried to keep much of John Williams sound and only slightly altered it to add his own flare to it.

Now Hans Zimmer has the difficult task, but he might be the perfect composer as he has already proven he can take on a memorable theme. When he composed Chis Nolan Batman Begins many wondered if he would incorporate Danny Elfman's Batman theme, but he didn't. Zimmer came up with a sound that was completely different from Elfman's, perfect for Nolan's film. Danny Graydon caught up with the composer.

”Let’s be honest – I am only human and John Williams is super-human. That Superman theme is beloved and iconic. It’s a pretty hard act to follow and it’s like me saying to you can you turn this interview in to a decent piece of Shakespeare. You’ll say “Maybe not today…!”

Before Hans Zimmer came on board as the composer of Man of Steel there were inaccurate rumors saying that he already had the job, but at that time he hadn't even met Zack Snyder. Oddly enough it's those rumor that helped to create a dialogue between he and Snyder. He called Zack to snuff out the rumors, and this lead the two of them into a discussion about Superman. Hans then told Warner Bros. and Nolan that he wouldn't discuss the matter until he finished The Dark Knight Rises. After completing that score he waited a whole fifteen minutes to begin work on Man of Steel.

“I don’t feel confident at all. I never feel confident. But, a little bit of fear has gone a long way to being inspiring in the past. John Williams is the master and I am not even going to try and go in that direction. I’ll try my best not to embarrass myself and my colleagues on the film. I’m definitely going to have a go! In a funny way, it’s exactly because Superman is such an opposite character to Batman that I am welcoming the opportunity to do the music.”

Has he seen footage from the film? “Yes. All you’re going to get out of me is a “yes”! No elaborations! I’ve started it and am in the ideas phase. I am driving people crazy with my experiments and am trying to write a tune.” The one thing Zimmer will say is that his signature use of percussion – which he jokingly refers to as “his endless quest for the perfect drum-hit” will not be as prevalent in MAN OF STEEL as on his Batman scores. “I am going to try and avoid it. It’s a big conversation I am having with myself right now: how can we avoid that…!!“
avatar
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  James Stocks on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 pm

He's humble, I like that.
avatar
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

Posts : 748
Points : 835
User Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 96
Location : The Toy Shop

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  thecolorsblend on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:32 am

James Stocks wrote:He's humble, I like that.
Humble with a side of self-deprecation. Then again, the guy never came off like an asshole to me to begin with. But I do appreciate a good wit.
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  non_amos on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:43 pm

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/172211-john-williams-superman-theme-not-in-man-of-steel

John Williams' Superman Theme NOT in Man of Steel

by Spencer Perry
August 13, 2012

Man of Steel is still 10 months away from release and all we've seen are a few promo images and a teaser, but director Zack Snyder wants you to know that this will be different from any other Superman movie you've seen. They took that mindset to heart for this movie and thought about it all through the production, even down to the music.

When talking to Total Film magazine (via Coventry Telegraph), Snyder let it be known that John Williams' theme will not be appearing in the movie.

"We decided to act as if no Superman film had been made - even though we love the films that have been made. We had to say this is a Superman movie for the first time and you can't then go 'Oh, now let's steal a little music. So, yes it's awesome music but Hans Zimmer is going to do something awesome."

Talking deeper about his approach to the character, Snyder offered this: "We have great respect for the canon. I would say it is a clashing of stories and ideas. Superman is the king-daddy of all superheroes - to make him work is a big deal. The big challenge is if you can make people feel 'What would you do if you were Superman?' That's what we went out to do as far as we could. Superman's always been this kind of big blue boy-scout up on a throne that nobody can really touch, so we tried to make him relatable."

Henry Cavill plays Superman in the June 14, 2013 release. The film also stars Amy Adams as Daily Planet journalist Lois Lane, and Laurence Fishburne as her editor-in-chief, Perry White. Starring as Clark Kent's adoptive parents, Martha and Jonathan Kent, are Diane Lane and Kevin Costner.

Squaring off against the superhero are two other surviving Kryptonians, the villainous General Zod, played by Michael Shannon, and Faora, Zod's evil partner, played by Antje Traue. Also from Superman's native Krypton are Lara Lor-Van, Superman's mother, played by Ayelet Zurer, and Superman's father, Jor-El, portrayed by Russell Crowe. Rounding out the cast are Harry Lennix as U.S. military man General Swanwick, as well as Christopher Meloni as Colonel Hardy.

The Dark Knight Rises director Christopher Nolan is producing the film.

So now we know. And also duh apologists know. I don't have time now to make a trip to duh Homopage but I'm sure there's some 'nuggets' over there about this. Smile
avatar
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Posts : 2305
Points : 2717
User Reputation : 250
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  thecolorsblend on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Shall I check for you?

Well, only four comments so far. And none of them ardently oppose a new hero theme. I find that rather telling, actually. It's a tacit acknowledgement that even the Williams theme would be too close an association with Singerman.

Obviously I'm fine with this move. If you're going to reboot, freakin REBOOT. Everything from the old movies must go. They're making the right choice if they're truly serious about moving forward.
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  webhead2006 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:29 pm

I said it before personally I loved the williams score but it doesn't need to be the in all be all sound for superman. So I am happy to see snyder is going to do a new sound forr his take on superman. Cause williams score isn't really needed now. But I do find it funny all the sites are talking about this now when it was already clear it wasn't going to be used months ago.
avatar
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:09 am

Just recently read that article at Comicbookmovie.com & Superherohype.com and so far I like how their going with this film which is exactly what it should be... A back to basics film for this generation that reintroduces Superman to the masses (Old & New) but done right this time!


Last edited by Comicbookfan-V2 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Comicbookfan-V2
Reputation: Asshole

Posts : 586
Points : 482
User Reputation : -249
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 35
Location : Texas but originally New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  James Stocks on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:08 am

Wasn't this tidbit already announced at ComicCon?
avatar
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

Posts : 748
Points : 835
User Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 96
Location : The Toy Shop

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  webhead2006 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Yes it was which is why I was saying earlier funny all the sites are running it now.
avatar
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  non_amos on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:02 pm

It was posted on SHH yesterday which is what caught my attention. I know we've had the rumors but that looked pretty much like official confirmation. Anywho. I can see Snyder's point though. He's treating this as though there's NEVER been a Superman film before. So why then would he 'steal' John Williams' music? It really makes sense when you think about it.
"Look, boys & girls, we have an all-new Superman..........(Music by John Williams).

Yeah, I'd say he has a point.


Last edited by non_amos on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Posts : 2305
Points : 2717
User Reputation : 250
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  webhead2006 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Well even with that we knew what snyderr wanted and direction he was going. Then hans officially on boarrd. It was pretty much old news for most folks.
avatar
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  thecolorsblend on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:42 pm

non_amos wrote:It was posted on SHH yesterday which is what caught my attention. I know we've had the rumors but that looked pretty much like official confirmation. Anywho. I can see Snyder's point though. He's treating this as though there's NEVER been a Superman film before. So why then would he 'steal' John Williams' music? It really makes sense when you think about it.
"Look, boys & girls, we have an all-new Superman..........(Music by John Williams).

Yeah, I'd say he has a point.
Well, I guess you and I both knew it was only a matter of time. But what are the Apologists saying?

Apologist asshole #01 wrote:#29 | SuperAMC on August 14, 2012 4:50pm EST
I think the JW theme became so big, so iconic, so indicative of Superman... that it makes no sense not to even remotely use it. Lots of things about Superman came after his creation from 1938 that stuck... don't see why this can't stick too. My 2 year old knows the JW theme means Superman for petes sake. (ok ok, thats more my fault, but still )

Apologist asshole #02 wrote:#28 | MattComics on August 14, 2012 2:42pm EST
It's not about staying frozen. It's about somebody getting it right. Williams did more than create a movie theme, he captured the character in musical form. You can put his theme up against any Superman footage from any movies, cartoon, tv show or comicbook page and it still fits!

But again if it has to be dropped ok, but please give it some discernible theme instead of just forgettable droning or noodling.
No, it doesn't. That's my whole point. The Williams theme isn't necessarily appropriate for all things Superman. I've seen it paired up with George Reeves, Lois & Clark, STAS and have played it while reading various Superman comics. It's not a one size fits all thing. Not even close. Classic example is All-Star Superman. It's been tough to find appropriate music for that but the Williams theme... it's hard to put my finger on why but something about it just clashes with AS Superman.

Even Smallville only really got away with it because of Chris Reeve and because it was sparingly used. With one exception, it's most prominent in the Rosetta episode. I've seen fan videos that forced Williams stuff into some Smallville scenes and it just doesn't play for me. The hero theme Smallville came up with somehow fits that universe better. I can appreciate the gesture being made and the emotion of it all but the series finale using those STM tracks... I just don't think it worked as well as it could've had SV been true to the musical identity Mark Snow and Louis Febre had worked hard to build over the years.

Hell, I've wondered more than once if the dirty little secret of the Realist movement is that one HUGE reason we all loathe Singerman so much is not just because the movie sucks but because such a shitty movie drags so much Williams music into the proceedings (the planet Krypton, the romantic theme, the hero march, probably other stuff I'm forgetting). It had the opposite effect. Our distaste for that movie was turned into outright hostility because of the associations being made. The fact that some dipshit out there is trying to put BJ Blandon onto the same pedestal as Chris Reeve was very probably the breaking point for at least one or two of us.
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  webhead2006 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:16 am

Totally do it like sv did it. Or like trek 09 did and have it as a bonus song at the end crreditss. Come peopke this is a different deal then sw/indy and all that. It needs to change and fit snyder vision and not hang off the leg of reeve/donner take.
avatar
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  thecolorsblend on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:21 am

webhead2006 wrote:Totally do it like sv did it. Or like trek 09 did and have it as a bonus song at the end crreditss.
Or, y'know, not have it at all. That's probably a good option for a reboot. Star Trek? The music was part of the genesis of the show and the franchise itself. It's apples and oranges to use that argument because they've got fuckall to do with each other.
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Hell, I've wondered more than once if the dirty little secret of the Realist movement is that one HUGE reason we all loathe Singerman so much is not just because the movie sucks but because such a shitty movie drags so much Williams music into the proceedings (the planet Krypton, the romantic theme, the hero march, probably other stuff I'm forgetting). It had the opposite effect. Our distaste for that movie was turned into outright hostility because of the associations being made. The fact that some dipshit out there is trying to put BJ Blandon onto the same pedestal as Chris Reeve was very probably the breaking point for at least one or two of us.

Actually, I've never denied that Singerman pissing all over the Reeve movies was a BIG part of my hatred towards that "film".

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.
avatar
Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 41
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  thecolorsblend on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Well yeah, right, but I guess I'm saying some of us might "only" have hated Singerman with 95% of our beings had the score been completely original (which I'm starting to think might've been John Ottman's preference). But utilizing so much Williams stuff pushed the movie that extra 5%.

A good example is that bit where BJ The Bartender wanders into an elevator, flies off, crashes through the ceiling of the Planet and causes a sonic boom right over downtown Sydney while the Williams blares out of the speakers... I mean, what, I'm supposed to feel jazzed because some pencil-neck in pleather is zipping around the screen? That's supposed to make me forget how much I miss Chris Reeve? Or George Reeves? Or shit, even Tom Welling or Dean Cain?

Mind you, the shark had been jumped LONG before that point in the movie...
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  Apologist Puncher on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:59 pm

The ONLY bit of music that I thought was "Okay" was the "love theme" they played while Singerman was trying to be a douche and horn-in on Cyclops' huge-foreheaded fiancee.

Even then, it paled in comparison to 'STM''s.

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.
avatar
Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 41
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  non_amos on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Here's one justification that duh apologists always use for using the Williams' theme in all Superman films: James Bond. They point out how that, even though they always change lead actors, the theme remains. So their reasoning is that it should be so with Superman as well. Well (and that's a deep subject), if the Reeve/Donner franchise had continued on uninterrupted, even when cast changes were necessary, then maybe they could've kept the Williams' theme. Let's say for the sake of argument that there had never been a 19-year hiatus between films plus the 7 years we're getting now. In a case like that maybe the theme could've marched on. However, considering what's actually gone down, I'd say it's time for some new blood. I don't think the Bond argument totally holds up in Superman's case.
avatar
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Posts : 2305
Points : 2717
User Reputation : 250
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  thecolorsblend on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 pm

non_amos wrote:Here's one justification that duh apologists always use for using the Williams' theme in all Superman films: James Bond. They point out how that, even though they always change lead actors, the theme remains. So their reasoning is that it should be so with Superman as well. Well (and that's a deep subject), if the Reeve/Donner franchise had continued on uninterrupted, even when cast changes were necessary, then maybe they could've kept the Williams' theme. Let's say for the sake of argument that there had never been a 19-year hiatus between films plus the 7 years we're getting now. In a case like that maybe the theme could've marched on. However, considering what's actually gone down, I'd say it's time for some new blood. I don't think the Bond argument totally holds up in Superman's case.
I'd agree. Whatever his true origins, Bond is generally regarded as a movie character. He's best known for that one thing. But that ain't true of Superman. He's known as a comic book character who's been in pretty much all media. From the standpoint of tradition, it's hard to make that "Williams theme-only" shit stick. But from the standpoint of the two being inextricably linked... frankly, I don't buy that either. I think Singerman demonstrates that the main march is nowhere near as embedded into the public consciousness as, say, the main Star Wars theme, the Jaws theme or whatever else.

What they're saying is THEY have no fucking imagination for an alternative to Williams. That sentiment is right up there "we should shut down the patent office because everything that can be invented has been invented"... in the early 20th century.
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  webhead2006 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:27 am

Non I agree with that if that was the case for superman then ya williams score would be fitting to keep. But since this is an all new take and direction I said it before glad we will have new sound for him. And can't wait to see what han does for superman. And when I was talking about trrek new beforre I only meant if they did want to include williams score to just have it be a special added on song in crredits. Orr better case for the williams scorre fans make it a bonus item on soundtrack.
avatar
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  Apologist Puncher on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:06 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Non I agree with that if that was the case for superman then ya williams score would be fitting to keep. But since this is an all new take and direction I said it before glad we will have new sound for him. And can't wait to see what han does for superman. And when I was talking about trrek new beforre I only meant if they did want to include williams score to just have it be a special added on song in crredits. Orr better case for the williams scorre fans make it a bonus item on soundtrack.

No.

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.
avatar
Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 41
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  non_amos on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:17 am

Proof positive that the Williams' theme does not belong to all things Superman:




Here's a link to the article I found it at:

http://collider.com/man-of-steel-trailer-john-williams-music/183303/

Too tired to do a lot of copy & paste but the main thing is that some guy on duh Internets put the Williams' theme to the teaser trailer for MOS. It just doesn't fit. I actually thought that LOTR music fit better for the teaser & I think we all know that won't really be in the film. But for some reason it worked for me. The Williams' theme, in this case, just seems out of place. Point? Glad we're getting a new theme.
avatar
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Posts : 2305
Points : 2717
User Reputation : 250
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  James Stocks on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:18 am

Reminds me of the end of SMALLVILLE, where they start blaring the Williams theme and it just doesn't work at all. They should have let Mark Snow get a crack at it.
avatar
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

Posts : 748
Points : 835
User Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 96
Location : The Toy Shop

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  webhead2006 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:47 am

Mark snow left the show around 5th or 6th seeason the later seasons was scored by louis ferbe. But even withh sv yes they used it from time to time. But they did have many of there own good scores. Also yeaa I don't want the williams score in the film and we know it won't. I was just throwing out thoughts on if it was to be used for it to be bonus/extra stuff on soundtrack. Which I could see happeningbut probably won't.
avatar
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  thecolorsblend on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 pm

non_amos wrote:Too tired to do a lot of copy & paste but the main thing is that some guy on duh Internets put the Williams' theme to the teaser trailer for MOS. It just doesn't fit. I actually thought that LOTR music fit better for the teaser & I think we all know that won't really be in the film. But for some reason it worked for me. The Williams' theme, in this case, just seems out of place. Point? Glad we're getting a new theme.
Maybe it's my distaste for LOTR that I don't give two fucks about the teaser using the Gandalf music. I swear to fuck though, if some movie score snob hadn't pointed that out, 10:1 the Apologists wouldn't have noticed or cared. At least not that it was LOTR music.

But, to your point, Williams clearly doesn't work as well at least for that teaser. I seriously don't understand what's so hard to understand about that.

James Stocks wrote:Reminds me of the end of SMALLVILLE, where they start blaring the Williams theme and it just doesn't work at all. They should have let Mark Snow get a crack at it.
I wouldn't go so far as it didn't work at all but it definitely didn't fit the show. They had a hero theme already. You can hear it in the closing credits of (for sure) season 8, 9 and 10. A variation of that would probably have worked better. I do applaud their effort and expense in going with Williams... even if they were only doing it appease the goddamn Apologists and their neverending boner for all things Williams. Part of me is happy the Williams stuff is being left out just so they'll be all butt hurt about it.
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Hans Zimmer Confirmed As Composer On 'Man Of Steel'

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum